List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Recent blonde ladies haircuts

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Recent blonde ladies haircuts

Started by daltonm at 2013/11/13 10:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/30 11:15AM, Views: 3541, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/13 10:50PM
    Recent blonde ladies haircuts
    daltonm

Wow..This last week or so has seen a couple of stunning haircuts for Abby & Avery.. Both very nice and sexier looks Has me wondering whom might be the next lucky lady to shed her long locks....Lauren? Sharon? Chelsea? Summer? Christine? Victoria? Any thoughts...so many long haired ladies on the show...glad to see they are spicing it up some with shorter styles....don't stop now...Keep up the snipping

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 10:52PM
    #2   2013/11/14 01:21AM
    Re: Recent blonde ladies haircuts
    Ethelmae02

Avery looks great! sadly in reality Lauren, christine and Sharin will NOT get a clipping much less a new hairdo IMO. At least Niki changes hers up.

#3   2013/11/14 03:05AM
    Sinny

Quote daltonm: Wow..This last week or so has seen a couple of stunning haircuts for Abby & Avery.. Both very nice and sexier looks Has me wondering whom might be the next lucky lady to shed her long locks....Lauren? Sharon? Chelsea? Summer? Christine? Victoria? Any thoughts...so many long haired ladies on the show...glad to see they are spicing it up some with shorter styles....don't stop now...Keep up the snipping

Lauren Christeeeeen and Sharon are the ones who need the hair cut the most.. they all wear such dated hair..not attractive at all.. They are all too old to wear their hair so long.

#4   2013/11/14 04:30AM
    countryMomof4

Very nice haircuts. Both ladies looked lovely!

#5   2013/11/14 05:09AM
    Rilynne

I was thinking the same, I love their haircuts, so fresh and adorable. I love Chelsea's hair on her but Lauren I don't like. I think she would look much better with a cut. I love Sharon's when it is styled or pulled back, it is very pretty. But she would look nice with a new cut also.

#6   2013/11/14 06:38AM
    calliope

Now if Avery would just ditch the deep red lipstick for a softer shade. I think the red looks too harsh on her. I know....picky, picky, picky!

#7   2013/11/14 06:53AM
    Sinny

The horrid red lipstick is distracting.

#8   2013/11/14 08:48AM
    Mich921

Quote Sinny:
    Quote daltonm: Wow..This last week or so has seen a couple of stunning haircuts for Abby & Avery.. Both very nice and sexier looks Has me wondering whom might be the next lucky lady to shed her long locks....Lauren? Sharon? Chelsea? Summer? Christine? Victoria? Any thoughts...so many long haired ladies on the show...glad to see they are spicing it up some with shorter styles....don't stop now...Keep up the snipping

Lauren Christeeeeen and Sharon are the ones who need the hair cut the most.. they all wear such dated hair..not attractive at all.. They are all too old to wear their hair so long.

I think Sharon should shave her head! lol Then maybe Nick & Noah would figure out her meds aren't working because it's looking like that is what it's going to take for them to get a clue. At least Victor has her number. Lauren needs a new hair style she'd look good with a short cut and some highlights. There is no help for Christeen no matter what they do with her hair she will still be a boring character.

#9   2013/11/18 08:10PM
    daltonm

So agreed...especially Lauren....definite need of a major cut just something a lot more modern...spicy...edgy.....!!Christine is just hanging onto the past and long hair far to long! An attempt to hold onto her youthfulness...Let it go Cricket..it is time Victoria's hair is starting to look a bit unhealthy or maybe scraggly at times definitely in need of a good trim..loss a few inches if not a major snipping!

#10   2013/11/18 08:17PM
    daltonm

Quote Mich921:
    Quote Sinny:

I think Sharon should shave her head! lol Then maybe Nick & Noah would figure out her meds aren't working because it's looking like that is what it's going to take for them to get a clue. At least Victor has her number. Lauren needs a new hair style she'd look good with a short cut and some highlights. There is no help for Christeen no matter what they do with her hair she will still be a boring character.

Fire up the clippers...send Sharon's hair to the floor! She could look pretty darn HOT with it so short.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list