List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Casting News...Return of a actor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Casting News...Return of a actor

Started by Darlotto at 2013/11/13 09:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/17 02:53PM, Views: 1949, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/13 09:15PM
    Casting News...Return of a actor
    Darlotto

Tristan Rogers is returning to The Young and the Restless as Colin Atkinson. In a big storyline with Jill

Daytime Confidential

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 09:22PM
    #2   2013/11/14 03:04AM
    Re: Casting News...Return of a actor
    Sinny

Quote Darlotto: Tristan Rogers is returning to The Young and the Restless as Colin Atkinson. In a big storyline with Jill

Daytime Confidential

I hope this is true. I liked him a lot.

#3   2013/11/14 10:19AM
    ajsp35801

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Darlotto: Tristan Rogers is returning to The Young and the Restless as Colin Atkinson. In a big storyline with Jill

Daytime Confidential

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/11/13/breaking-news-tristan-rogers-returning... />
    It's true...

Oh Sinny, You know what this means. More con man Cane being front and center while all things Winters play supporting cast to him. Plus, the writers are so desperate to give Cane a real tie to Jill...I just

#4   2013/11/14 12:15PM
    SLEUTH

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sinny:

Daytime Confidential

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/11/13/breaking-news-tristan-rogers-returning... />
    It's true...

Oh Sinny, You know what this means. More con man Cane being front and center while all things Winters play supporting cast to him. Plus, the writers are so desperate to give Cane a real tie to Jill...I just

Yep, count on it....more Mr. Whispers, more Lily saying "Think you" or "Thinks" when she means "thank you" or "thAnks"...he is probably coming back because Katherine is dead and he thinks he can mooch off Jill.

#5   2013/11/14 12:35PM
    calliope

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sinny:

Daytime Confidential

It's true...

i

I can only hope it means Cane will get back some of who he was when he first came to GC.

#6   2013/11/14 12:43PM
    ajsp35801

Quote calliope:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sinny:

Daytime Confidential

It's true...

i

I can only hope it means Cane will get back some of who he was when he first came to GC.

Uh no. Last time Can'e parents was on he was a judgmental Jack@ss...and I don't think that will change this go round. Someone has to disgaree with Jill's decision to be with Colin. Who else will care besides Cane, now that Katherine is dead.

#7   2013/11/14 12:56PM
    ericlizafan

Not a fan of Colin, and I have no interest in Colin and Jill either.

#8   2013/11/14 01:25PM
    SonnylovesEmily

Let's not forget how Y&R dropped Colin and Jill's storyline.I really hope that Colin and Jill won't be on once and awhile because I can't stand that Tristan and Jess got shafted the first time around. I also don't trust Jill Farren-Phelps to make this right for Tristan since she has never really appreciated Tristan's talent. Does anyone know how long this stint is for? I just don't see Tristan doing Y&R for too long.

#9   2013/11/16 02:49PM
    alanadz

Daytime Confidential

TR is wasted in this role. He should be back at GH.

#10   2013/11/16 02:56PM
    Sinny

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sinny:

Daytime Confidential

It's true...

I was hoping that pervert was going on a world cruise for ever. LOL

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list