List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How Do You Guys Feel About A Chelsea and Nick Pair

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How Do You Guys Feel About A Chelsea and Nick Pair

Started by lilie at 2013/11/13 06:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 12:44PM, Views: 1963, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/14 08:37AM
    Re: How Do You Guys Feel About A Chelsea and Nick Pair
    Mich921

Quote Lolacat: Heck No.. He is Adams brother.. Adam and Chelsea belong together, no use in sleeping with the whole family like someone else has already done. Let me guess, you wan't her with Victor next?

I think Ester should be with Victor! lol We know Victor is about to kick Nikki to the curb once he finds out she lied to him about Dylan. So who's next for Victor?

#22   2013/11/14 08:50AM
    SLEUTH

Nooooooo. I think Chelsea is gross, not sure what it is about her but I just don't like her. Nick is absolutely too stupid to be paired with a con (some may say former con) I say she ain't changed.

#23   2013/11/14 01:32PM
    alanadz

I thought about Chels and Nick before. But I still want her with Adam.

#24   2013/11/14 02:06PM
    Savoy

They would make an attractive couple, at some point in time if the writers wanted to explore it. Chelsea is more compatible with Adam, imo the writers are setting up the future with Adam and Chelsea rebuilding their family. I think it's a more interesting story to watch unfolding, so I would say no to a pairing with Nick and Chelsea.

#25   2013/11/14 02:55PM
    ThornsandRoses

And Nick would make 3! Brothers that is. A Chelsea and Nick pairing would put Chelsea with all 3 of Victoria's brothers even though one does not have Newman as the last name.

I think I would find Chelsea and Nick as boring as I found Chelsea and Dylan and Nick and Avery. I like watching what I call "fire and water". One of the pair is a dynamo and the other is more subdued--until the water is needed to reduce the size of the fire. That is why I like Adam's fire with Chelsea's water. I found Nick's water and Avery's water just plain watery, no fire. Same with Chelsea and Dylan. Of course who is the dynamo, if there is one, depends on the pairing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/14 02:58PM
    #26   2013/11/14 03:07PM
    yrfan00

Ummm......NOOOO!! I don't think Chelsea is Nick's type at all!! Can you imagine a Chelsea/Nick pairing and Nick helping raise Adam's child. Don't think there is any way in HELL Nick would want to go there. They are both attractive people, but as far as storyline, it just wouldn't work. I also really like Adam and Chelsea together.

#27   2013/11/14 03:22PM
    LindsayCariad

Quote lilie: I just wondering, I think it would be very interesting if the writers could pair Chelsea with Nicholas.

I think the two characters would have LOT of chemistry together.

When you the two of them shared a lot in common.

The both are territorial when it come to the one they love.

Both have this laissez fair attitude but can be very judgmental when it suit their purpose.

I mean I feel if these two were ever to get together, it would be a match made in heaven.

What do you guys really think?

Feel free to contibute any thougts to this

I agree with you about some of their personality traits..and WOO! Wouldn't that tick off Victor! In fact, I'm sure lot of people would be p'd off! Idk I might be down for seeing that!

#28   2013/11/14 03:26PM
    jorie

Quote Savoy: They would make an attractive couple, at some point in time if the writers wanted to explore it. Chelsea is more compatible with Adam, imo the writers are setting up the future with Adam and Chelsea rebuilding their family. I think it's a more interesting story to watch unfolding, so I would say no to a pairing with Nick and Chelsea.

adam and Chelsea belong together,back at their mansion.nick with sharon and faith and dylan and avery they can make their own baby

#29   2013/11/15 06:18AM
    Savoy

Quote jorie:
    Quote Savoy: They would make an attractive couple, at some point in time if the writers wanted to explore it. Chelsea is more compatible with Adam, imo the writers are setting up the future with Adam and Chelsea rebuilding their family. I think it's a more interesting story to watch unfolding, so I would say no to a pairing with Nick and Chelsea.

adam and Chelsea belong together,back at their mansion.nick with sharon and faith and dylan and avery they can make their own baby

I like the way that you put it, it is Chadam's time now, I think they will be going strong for a long time, enjoy your couple. The scenes with Sharon/Nick/Faith are adorable as well, I'm happy that their fans are getting scenes with them. It will be interesting seeing if Avery and Dylan has a child, it sure seems like they headed for a pairing with them.

#30   2013/11/15 11:48AM
    alanadz

I think they could be good together. BUT I am still team Chadam!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list