List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How Do You Guys Feel About A Chelsea and Nick Pair

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How Do You Guys Feel About A Chelsea and Nick Pair

Started by lilie at 2013/11/13 06:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 12:44PM, Views: 1985, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/14 04:09AM
    Re: How Do You Guys Feel About A Chelsea and Nick Pair
    JaNell36

Dear God no! I dislike Chelsea, I find her a horribke person.... Oh wait.. Im not a Nick fan either!

Let me think about it.... Uh NOOOOO! I dislije her mire than him.. She kills each and every character she is with!

#12   2013/11/14 04:33AM
    countryMomof4

I don't think they would work. They would look pretty together but their personalities are way too different.

#13   2013/11/14 05:03AM
    weatherholt3

I"m not for it

#14   2013/11/14 05:07AM
    jorie

Quote Sinny: Chadam are boring.. Chelsea was such a good character before she got with that crud Adam.

Chelsea became better with ADAM ,Dylan made her dull. love Chadam.

#15   2013/11/14 05:32AM
    jamilah

Quote lilie: I just wondering, I think it would be very interesting if the writers could pair Chelsea with Nicholas.

I think the two characters would have LOT of chemistry together.

When you the two of them shared a lot in common.

The both are territorial when it come to the one they love.

Both have this laissez fair attitude but can be very judgmental when it suit their purpose.

I mean I feel if these two were ever to get together, it would be a match made in heaven.

What do you guys really think?

Feel free to contibute any thougts to this

Lets see Adam hates Nick and would never want him around Connor. So this pairing would just cause Adam to kill Nick just to keep him away.

#16   2013/11/14 06:55AM
    wyattfan

I can't see Chelsea with Nick. I don't know if she belongs with Adam or Dylan. But I cannot believe Nick would get involved with with Chelsea. I don't know that Nick belongs with Avery or Phyllis. I don't think he should be with Sharon.

#17   2013/11/14 08:24AM
    Sudsy Sue

Please, NO! Chelsea is living with who she belongs with. She doesn't need to pull a Sharon and keep it in the family. I'd like to see Nick with someone totally different than who he has already been with. I've often thought about maybe a Nick/Lily relationship. You know...Nilly or Lick
    And, to keep Sharon from sharing with all things Newman, maybe she could get with Cain. I think that, in turn, would make both Cain and Lily both more interesting. Or, how about a Sharon/Neil pairing ...how does Naron or Sheil sound I could respect the Sharon character if she would go non-Newman. Then I could be more interested in a story line she would be in.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/14 08:30AM
    #18   2013/11/14 08:27AM
    Mich921

Quote lilie: I just wondering, I think it would be very interesting if the writers could pair Chelsea with Nicholas.

Both have this laissez fair attitude but can be very judgmental when it suit their purpose.

I mean I feel if these two were ever to get together, it would be a match made in heaven.

no I want Chelsea to stay with Adam and Connor to have both his parents together. I think Adam & Chelsea have great chemistry! Nick should date Hilary lol

#19   2013/11/14 08:32AM
    Sudsy Sue

Quote Mich921:

no I want Chelsea to stay with Adam and Connor to have both his parents together. I think Adam & Chelsea have great chemistry! Nick should date Hilary lol

I could also watch a Nick and Hillary pairing. That could be pretty interesting.

#20   2013/11/14 08:33AM
    Lolacat

Heck No.. He is Adams brother.. Adam and Chelsea belong together, no use in sleeping with the whole family like someone else has already done. Let me guess, you wan't her with Victor next?

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list