List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane, Lily, & the kids travel around the world !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane, Lily, & the kids travel around the world !!!

Started by Cabo at 2013/11/13 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 03:53AM, Views: 2458, Replies: 51
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/14 07:33AM
    Re: Cane, Lily, & the kids travel around the world !!!
    Rfan

Lily and her children do not need to leave the show anymore then any other child born on this show. Lily Winters Ashby is a legacy character born and raised on this show. She is the mother of two of the next generation children of YR. Cane Ashby is her husband and the father of Charlie and Mattie Ashby. Cane/Lily/Charlie and Mattie are not leaving Lily is just as much a part of YR as Billy, Nick, Adam, Vikki and Charlie and Mattie are just as important to this show as Faith, Connor, Noah They are not leaving.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/14 07:35AM
    #12   2013/11/14 07:45AM
    Blue 501

So, they are going to have to rely on strange babysitters in strange countries to watch their kids while they do what they do best?

#13   2013/11/14 07:50AM
    Blue 501

I am not an enemy of Cane (or Lily). I agree that they belong on the show. I just don't understand how they can turn a complete & utter con man like Cane into a Saint when poor Sharon, who has been on the show for as long as I have been watching, is constantly torn down & made into an evil person when there has never been a mean streak at all. She used to be the sweetest, gentlest person on the show. Where is her redemption? So many others have had one (Cane, Chelsea, Michael, now Hilary). And why is Sharon still hated so intensely by some posters? If she is a villainess now, where is the love that some other villainesses have had?

#14   2013/11/14 10:15AM
    ajsp35801

Quote Rfan: Lily and her children do not need to leave the show anymore then any other child born on this show. Lily Winters Ashby is a legacy character born and raised on this show. She is the mother of two of the next generation children of YR. Cane Ashby is her husband and the father of Charlie and Mattie Ashby. Cane/Lily/Charlie and Mattie are not leaving Lily is just as much a part of YR as Billy, Nick, Adam, Vikki and Charlie and Mattie are just as important to this show as Faith, Connor, Noah They are not leaving.

I agree about Lily. I will even say that she is more important than those others. She is the only AA legacy female character on any soap opera. And the only legacy AA character on Y&R. When you think about it...just saying...now Cane Ashby can go. As for him being the father of Lily's children...these writers could change that at the stroke of a pen. Those baby's were made in a lab and implanted in Mac. Anyone could be their father (matter of fact, anyone could be their mother but God Forbid!). Just saying...waiting on the day one of them gets sick and Cane is NOT A MATCH. Hallelujah!

#15   2013/11/14 10:29AM
    Rfan

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Rfan: Lily and her children do not need to leave the show anymore then any other child born on this show. Lily Winters Ashby is a legacy character born and raised on this show. She is the mother of two of the next generation children of YR. Cane Ashby is her husband and the father of Charlie and Mattie Ashby. Cane/Lily/Charlie and Mattie are not leaving Lily is just as much a part of YR as Billy, Nick, Adam, Vikki and Charlie and Mattie are just as important to this show as Faith, Connor, Noah They are not leaving.

I agree about Lily. I will even say that she is more important than those others. She is the only AA legacy female character on any soap opera. And the only legacy AA character on Y&R. When you think about it...just saying...now Cane Ashby can go. As for him being the father of Lily's children...these writers could change that at the stroke of a pen. Those baby's were made in a lab and implanted in Mac. Anyone could be their father (matter of fact, anyone could be their mother but God Forbid!). Just saying...waiting on the day one of them gets sick and Cane is NOT A MATCH. Hallelujah!

The writers already did things to Lily they have not done to any other woman on this show in forty years of the show. She was given cancer with a threat of death when that was not allowed they stripped her of ever being able to carry her own children so I don't think the pen that can change things are a good idea to strip her of her children. The reason for them not scripting her to carry and bare her husband's children was the ugliest reason on the planet so anyone rooting for or the writers trying to find a way for Cane and Lily not to be the parents of Charlie and Mattie is just evil. Lily had as much right as any other woman on this tohave given birth to her husband children. It is so hypocritical people begging for other women to have a baby and wishing Lily's babies were never born, die, leave town or with the stroke of a pen be someone else children.

#16   2013/11/14 11:54AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny: I wish they would never come back.

Yep they can hit the bricks! Go back to Ethan's home country.

#17   2013/11/14 12:14PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote Blue 501: I am not an enemy of Cane (or Lily). I agree that they belong on the show. I just don't understand how they can turn a complete & utter con man like Cane into a Saint when poor Sharon, who has been on the show for as long as I have been watching, is constantly torn down & made into an evil person when there has never been a mean streak at all. She used to be the sweetest, gentlest person on the show. Where is her redemption? So many others have had one (Cane, Chelsea, Michael, now Hilary). And why is Sharon still hated so intensely by some posters? If she is a villainess now, where is the love that some other villainesses have had?

The bold is why I am not liking Cane's and Lily's attitudes these days. I was so glad to hear Neil remind Cane that he had been forgiven a time or two. I'm not saying there should be instant forgiveness for Hillary, but Cane trying to run her out of town? She has as much right to live in GC as he does. It's not like she was the first woman in GC to try to destroy a marriage. So, as long as Lane are going to be hypocrites, I wouldn't mind not seeing them for a while.

#18   2013/11/14 12:19PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny: I wish they would never come back.

Yep they can hit the bricks! Go back to Ethan's home country.

I really do not think they add anything worthy to the show at all. Cannot stand them getting any air time.. but my big disgust is for creepy cane

#19   2013/11/14 12:23PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Rfan:
    Quote ajsp35801:

The writers already did things to Lily they have not done to any other woman on this show in forty years of the show. She was given cancer with a threat of death when that was not allowed they stripped her of ever being able to carry her own children so I don't think the pen that can change things are a good idea to strip her of her children. The reason for them not scripting her to carry and bare her husband's children was the ugliest reason on the planet so anyone rooting for or the writers trying to find a way for Cane and Lily not to be the parents of Charlie and Mattie is just evil. Lily had as much right as any other woman on this tohave given birth to her husband children. It is so hypocritical people begging for other women to have a baby and wishing Lily's babies were never born, die, leave town or with the stroke of a pen be someone else children.

I wouldn't call myself evil for wishing someone else was the father of Lily's children...someone I deem more suitable...someone from a legacy family like she is. Someone with real binding and blood ties tot eh canvas. I have always said that Lily was far too young for the stories that they gave her. They wrote her like they would have written Dru but Lily was too young for those stories. However, they insisted on keeping her with that fraud Cane who is close to Neil's age so they decided to age the character much to my dismay. It's par for the course with keeping her hitched to that old man. Anyways...what is this ugly reason that Lily couldn't carry her husband's children?

#20   2013/11/14 12:27PM
    ajsp35801

Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote Blue 501: I am not an enemy of Cane (or Lily). I agree that they belong on the show. I just don't understand how they can turn a complete & utter con man like Cane into a Saint when poor Sharon, who has been on the show for as long as I have been watching, is constantly torn down & made into an evil person when there has never been a mean streak at all. She used to be the sweetest, gentlest person on the show. Where is her redemption? So many others have had one (Cane, Chelsea, Michael, now Hilary). And why is Sharon still hated so intensely by some posters? If she is a villainess now, where is the love that some other villainesses have had?

The bold is why I am not liking Cane's and Lily's attitudes these days. I was so glad to hear Neil remind Cane that he had been forgiven a time or two. I'm not saying there should be instant forgiveness for Hillary, but Cane trying to run her out of town? She has as much right to live in GC as he does. It's not like she was the first woman in GC to try to destroy a marriage. So, as long as Lane are going to be hypocrites, I wouldn't mind not seeing them for a while.

I was happy to hear Neil remind Cane of his sins as well. Both Neil and Devon are written to like Cane now...they should NEVER like Cane. THey should only tolerate him. But they definitely should have Devon championing Lane's marriage. Both Neil and Devon should have been sitting back smiling with glee when Lily was running behind Tyler.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list