List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: kyle

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

kyle

Started by bcocs1 at 2013/11/13 03:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/15 09:33AM, Views: 1203, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/13 05:24PM
    Re: kyle
    ericlizafan

I think it suits him, a part of me thinks he would look weird with short hair.

Nothing against the actor, but I really miss the old Kyle!

#12   2013/11/13 05:26PM
    iuki

Although I like the other Kyle - and he is really cute, he was too youthful for the direction the character is going. This Kyle portrays a mature and sensible man in his relationship with Summer. I like him. I don't care for his hair, but as long as he likes it is what counts.

#13   2013/11/13 05:52PM
    Sinny

I can't stand this kyle..I find him so unattractive. And not good in the part at all.

#14   2013/11/13 05:57PM
    Ona34

I am older and from the south too. It is a widely used term in the south.

I agree. I cannot stand even looking at the nuKyle. He makes me want to puke. The old Kyle was a much better actor and better looking too. He was easy on the eyes where this one could no way be Diane and Jacks son.

#15   2013/11/13 06:26PM
    calliope

Don't bash an actor.
    He was hired to act, and that he can do. Your digestive problems weren't considered.

#16   2013/11/13 06:39PM
    Sinny

Quote calliope: Don't bash an actor.
    He was hired to act, and that he can do. Your digestive problems weren't considered.

I don't think it is bashing an actor when you say you don't like them or don't think they are attractive.. we all have different tastes.

#17   2013/11/13 06:47PM
    pink kiity

he looks like an ax murder from the friday the 13th movie

#18   2013/11/13 06:49PM
    alanadz

Quote Sinny:

I don't think it is bashing an actor when you say you don't like them or don't think they are attractive.. we all have different tastes.

It IS bashing him. When you talk about personal appearance, you are talking about the actor as well as the character.

#19   2013/11/13 07:13PM
    volfan

Quote alanadz:
    Quote bcocs1: do you think that Kyle needs a haircut

NO. It's his hair, he can wear it any way he feels like wearing it. I use to hear the same thing about Daniel.

I don't have a problem with his hair either.

#20   2013/11/13 08:00PM
    Sinny

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Sinny:

It IS bashing him. When you talk about personal appearance, you are talking about the actor as well as the character.

No it isn't. What is the bash? We are allowed to not all like the same characters or actors.. people have different faves for a reason..

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list