List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Adam's License Plate (Oops!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Adam's License Plate (Oops!)

Started by cadburymilk at 2013/11/13 03:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 01:15PM, Views: 5136, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/13 11:32PM
    Re: SPOILER: Adam's License Plate (Oops!)
    billsgal

He'll cover for Adam but force him to allow him access to Connor.

#12   2013/11/14 02:32AM
    FL senior fan

Quote cadburymilk: Adam's License Plate!

Victor's Private Investigator checked all the DMV's but there were NO SUV's starting with a 6.

He talked with the witness who said it was dark and he only caught a glimpse of the license plate.

Victor says, "The G could have been a 6. Run the search again. Find license plates that start with the numeral 6."

The camera pans to Adam's Black SUV and zooms in on his license plate. 6B8-AEY.

It was Adam.

Victor is closing in. What will he do with this information?

-------------------------
    Quick, Adam, go get a new license plate! (I think you can pay and change plates at any time, not just birth month)

Damage does not support hitting Delia; something else had to happen.

#13   2013/11/14 02:41AM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:

Victor's Private Investigator checked all the DMV's but there were NO SUV's starting with a 6.

He talked with the witness who said it was dark and he only caught a glimpse of the license plate.

Victor says, "The G could have been a 6. Run the search again. Find license plates that start with the numeral 6."

It was Adam.

That's what am wondering about I don't think Victor will turn Adam in but try to use him against Jack. I think Victor will black mail Adam

Sounds like a Victor move and after today's cdn, he'll be bargaining for Connor.

#14   2013/11/14 10:19AM
    Ontarian

I don't think Adam did it either. Maybe there's another 6 in the neighbourhood.

#15   2013/11/14 10:27AM
    Mich921

It was Adam.

I think Victor will turn in Adam in so fast our heads will spin. He is dying to toss Adam to the wolves and be done with him. He's been wanting some revenge on what the thinks Adam has done to him. What would be the pay off for black mailing him? Adam in jail gives him a straight line to Connor. Chelsea is no match for the great and powerful Victor. He could claim her as an unfit parent and take Connor from her. You just never know with Victor. I think Adam would rather go to jail then let Victor blackmail him.

#16   2013/11/14 10:56AM
    grammapam

Just think about it for a minute...Adams' break' on is light was at the BACK of his car.If you hit someone it would be at the front.
    Adam wasn't to blame for this accident.I have no doubt whatsoever that it wasn't him.

#17   2013/11/14 11:35AM
    Lanie1959

It was Adam.

what if Victor frames Sharon for the hit and run to save the douchebag of a son of his............would Adam finally confess?

#18   2013/11/14 11:47AM
    lilpiggy

Quote Lanie1959:

It was Adam.

what if Victor frames Sharon for the hit and run to save the douchebag of a son of his............would Adam finally confess?

That is not Adam's license Plate number.......

His License Plate is.......IAMAJERK.......

#19   2013/11/14 12:47PM
    daisy1984

Quote FL senior fan:

It was Adam.

-------------------------
    Quick, Adam, go get a new license plate! (I think you can pay and change plates at any time, not just birth month)

Damage does not support hitting Delia; something else had to happen.

I agree. That little chip of broken headlight does not support the car causing a fatal accident. I am thinking that someone hit Delia before Adam swerved off the road to avoid the dog and the damage to Adam's car was caused by him hitting something else on the side of the road. Delia's scarf may have come off and somehow got caught on Adam's car.

#20   2013/11/14 01:25PM
    alanadz

Of course it would be Victor who finds out about Adam!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list