List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Adam's License Plate (Oops!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Adam's License Plate (Oops!)

Started by cadburymilk at 2013/11/13 03:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 01:15PM, Views: 5217, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/13 03:24PM
    SPOILER: Adam's License Plate (Oops!)
    cadburymilk

Adam's License Plate!

Victor's Private Investigator checked all the DMV's but there were NO SUV's starting with a 6.

He talked with the witness who said it was dark and he only caught a glimpse of the license plate.

Victor says, "The G could have been a 6. Run the search again. Find license plates that start with the numeral 6."

The camera pans to Adam's Black SUV and zooms in on his license plate. 6B8-AEY.

It was Adam.

Victor is closing in. What will he do with this information?

#2   2013/11/13 03:44PM
    Re: SPOILER: Adam's License Plate (Oops!)
    1Elvis

Quote cadburymilk: Adam's License Plate!

Victor's Private Investigator checked all the DMV's but there were NO SUV's starting with a 6.

He talked with the witness who said it was dark and he only caught a glimpse of the license plate.

Victor says, "The G could have been a 6. Run the search again. Find license plates that start with the numeral 6."

It was Adam.

I can not see Victor turning his own son in to help a Abbott. I think Victor will threaten Adam on what he knows. This may never come out and I do not think Adam hit the child.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 03:49PM
    #3   2013/11/13 03:45PM
    ladycam

It was Adam.

That's what am wondering about I don't think Victor will turn Adam in but try to use him against Jack. I think Victor will black mail Adam

#4   2013/11/13 04:03PM
    xjustbestrong

Adam did not hit Delia as we did not hear a thump.

#5   2013/11/13 04:08PM
    cadburymilk

Quote xjustbestrong: Adam did not hit Delia as we did not hear a thump.

When Jake on GH got hit, nobody heard or felt anything.

#6   2013/11/13 04:10PM
    cadburymilk

Quote ladycam:

It was Adam.

That's what am wondering about I don't think Victor will turn Adam in but try to use him against Jack. I think Victor will black mail Adam

Blackmail, for sure. Victor will pick Adam over Billy. Blood is blood. Maybe Victor and Adam will bond and grow closer after he covers for him.

#7   2013/11/13 04:13PM
    alanadz

Quote 1Elvis:

It was Adam.

I can not see Victor turning his own son in to help a Abbott. I think Victor will threaten Adam on what he knows. This may never come out and I do not think Adam hit the child.

I agree. Victor loves to use leverage to control people.

#8   2013/11/13 04:23PM
    Lady53

Quote cadburymilk:

That was because on GH they said the road was a very bad road with potholes and bumps all along it from so many people using it to cut across town all the time. It is why Luke didn't feel anything other than bumps he always felt when traveling that road.

#9   2013/11/13 04:32PM
    gardengal

Quote Lady53:
    Quote cadburymilk:

That was because on GH they said the road was a very bad road with potholes and bumps all along it from so many people using it to cut across town all the time. It is why Luke didn't feel anything other than bumps he always felt when traveling that road.

Luke was drunk as well.

I think Victor will throw Adam to the wolves. The old crud will get more brownie points from Victoria, while using Adam's presumed guilt to get custody of Connor.

#10   2013/11/13 09:25PM
    xjustbestrong

Quote cadburymilk:

but that does not mean that Adam did it cuz I don't believe he did.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 09:25PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list