List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R spoilers wk of November 25

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R spoilers wk of November 25

Started by Soapfan326 at 2013/11/13 03:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/17 12:08PM, Views: 8335, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/11/14 04:55AM
    Re: Y&R spoilers wk of November 25
    jorie

Quote rediculous: back to the topic of the thread..spoilers..lol, even this thread had to become all about Sharon ..some of those spoilers are interesting..looking forward to Nikki's reveal and Dylan's reaction, also to Chelsea and Adam's sparks, and I love Ashley's visits..

I 'm looking forward to THOSE SPARKS WITH Adam and Chelsea. I'TS been way too long.! LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT HYPOCRITE Victor finding out about NIKI GIVING UP Dylan UP, and Dylan's reaction. and that snob NIKI HAVING TO DEAL WITH THIER REJECTION.as for Sharon'S,cassie. Cassie isn't her conscience like John is JACK'S ,SHES The result of chemicals in Sharon's brain that cause bipolar disorder. as soon her pills kick in Cassie will be gone.and Sharon's conscience will be able to work again. she has a much better conscience than Phyllis does .who didn't have one where Chris n Paul are concerned.AND SHE DID JUST TRIP OVER HER own DRESS.Sharon's illness was triggered by Cassie's death ,Nick abandoning her for that sociopath Phyllis, and the way she was treated by the Newmans ,SHE IS ILL , NOT EVIL LIKE vICTOR. ..HOPE SHE GETS WELL ,AND SHE AND NICK forgive each other and they get back together , ppl are born with this illness but it often takes a traumatic event to trigger it like what happen to Sharon.. I want ADAM AND CHELSEA together more than anything,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/14 05:01AM
    #32   2013/11/14 06:11AM
    yrfan00

Quote] Honestly, I'm tried of hearing/reading it. The writers/exe producer and the actors have said she did and the still sing the same old song. It's really tiresome! They are acting delusional just like the character.

I think that it is becoming troubling that this continues in light of the fact that everyone attached to this story has come out publicly and made it clear that Sharon changed the results and is going to become very troubled by what she did. There isn't going to be a rewrite and I think that is the goal here. That or some kind of twisted redemption to get her out of what the horror of what she had done. Like I have said before, MAB doesn't work for the show anymore and the new writers don't get their material for the show from here or any boards. The people who are in charge of this story have already written it and come out publicly and said what the story is about. There really isn't a dispute.

Of course the writers and actors are saying she changed the results because that is what the audience is supposed to believe at this point. If she DIDN'T the actors are not going to come out and say that or they would be giving the story away. They can only confirm what we are seeing on our screen, and that is what we are to believe at this point. That is what is called a twist. You don't know it until the writers want you to know it. Who knows what is going to happen, but I don't think you can judge by the interviews. What would be the point in having a shocking storyline if they came out and told you what was going to happen in every interview. Heck, even the actors don't always know how everything is going to play out in the end. The storylines go on forever and I am sure things get changed all the time. That being said, Sharon very well may have changed the results, but maybe not, but banking on what people say in interviews doesn't guarantee anything!

#33   2013/11/14 06:26AM
    yrfan00

Quote]Of course the writers and actors are saying she changed the results because that is what the audience is supposed to believe at this point. If she DIDN'T the actors are not going to come out and say that or they would be giving the story away. They can only confirm what we are seeing on our screen, and that is what we are to believe at this point. That is what is called a twist. You don't know it until the writers want you to know it. Who knows what is going to happen, but I don't think you can judge by the interviews. What would be the point in having a shocking storyline if they came out and told you what was going to happen in every interview. Heck, even the actors don't always know how everything is going to play out in the end. The storylines go on forever and I am sure things get changed all the time. That being said, Sharon very well may have changed the results, but maybe not, but banking on what people say in interviews doesn't guarantee anything!

For example, right now we are to believe Adam is the one who hit Delia, but will it turn out that Adam was really the one, who knows??? There are twists and turns to every story, the viewers aren't going to know everything or what would be the point!

#34   2013/11/14 06:37AM
    WaveJumper

It sounds like Chelsea and Adam will finally get together or at least start on that path. If that is true than it would seem that the hit and run s/l will be resolved and Adam will not have been the driver. It would be nice to have the Chadam family together to celebrate and have a happy holiday season !

#35   2013/11/14 07:04AM
    mgmad1993

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Soapfan326: NE 11/25

Nikki's shocking confession sends the Newman family into a total tailspin

Sharon comes to Summer's rescue

Sparks really fly between Chelsea and Adam

What kind of sparks?? Is that the good spark or bad one??
    Katherine's bequest continues to be a troubling concern for Jill

Ashley pops in and surprises the Abbott family with a visit for the holidays

I got these spoilers from twitter and daytime dish website

Chadam

#36   2013/11/14 07:43AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote countryMomof4: ^^^ Sharon did not send Phyllis reeling down a flight of stairs. She tripped over her dress. Sharon was looking for her phone to call 911 when Nick and Avery came into the stairwell. All seen on screen.

TFP. Sounds like lots of emotional scenes coming our way.

That's right. Phyllis is such a idiot to wear something like she had on and start running in it. She was stalking Sharon. Phyllis did this to herself.

Phyllis left the grave site and went straight to the gala. SHARON FOLLOWED PHYLLIS. So if anyone was stalking it was Sharon. Yes Sharon is responsible for Phyllis going down the stairs. Phyllis was trying to go to the gala and Sharon blocked way to the door. Phyllis backed away and pulled out her phone to call Jack, that is when Sharon lunged at Phyllis to take her Phone. That is how Phyllis lost her balance and went down the stairs. Sharon is the one that followed Phyllis and initiated the confrontation. She is most certainly to blame for Phyllis being in a coma. Sharon did all this to keep from having her crime found out.

#37   2013/11/14 07:49AM
    valleycliffe

Quote yrfan00:
    Quote]Of course the writers and actors are saying she changed the results because that is what the audience is supposed to believe at this point. If she DIDN'T the actors are not going to come out and say that or they would be giving the story away. They can only confirm what we are seeing on our screen, and that is what we are to believe at this point. That is what is called a twist. You don't know it until the writers want you to know it. Who knows what is going to happen, but I don't think you can judge by the interviews. What would be the point in having a shocking storyline if they came out and told you what was going to happen in every interview. Heck, even the actors don't always know how everything is going to play out in the end. The storylines go on forever and I am sure things get changed all the time. That being said, Sharon very well may have changed the results, but maybe not, but banking on what people say in interviews doesn't guarantee anything!

For example, right now we are to believe Adam is the one who hit Delia, but will it turn out that Adam was really the one, who knows??? There are twists and turns to every story, the viewers aren't going to know everything or what would be the point!

EXACTLY!!

and yes, there are twists and turns and the story hasn't finished playing out yet.

i still think sharon didn't do a blessed thing and when it comes out what she THINKS she did, summer will still end up being JACK'S lil sweet pea.

#38   2013/11/14 08:12AM
    LJMOM812

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Bellc:
    Quote 1Elvis: No one knows she did anything only what she said she did. But she also was seeing Cassie ghost and talking to her. Summer could be Jack daughter.

Summer is Nick's daughter. Why is it that Sharon fans won't accept that fact. Sharon changed the test. She did not imagine it.

It sure is what we have seen on the show.. but for some reason some really don't want it to be true.

I think that soap operas are known for tricking the audience and some fans are just keeping an open mind about where the story is going. At this point, I am choosing to believe that Sharon changed the paternity results; but, I would be thrilled if it comes out that she did not really do it, or that some how Victor was involved in the switch, and Summer is indeed Jack's.

#39   2013/11/14 08:12AM
    roseofsharon...

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote countryMomof4: ^^^ Sharon did not send Phyllis reeling down a flight of stairs. She tripped over her dress. Sharon was looking for her phone to call 911 when Nick and Avery came into the stairwell. All seen on screen.

TFP. Sounds like lots of emotional scenes coming our way.

That's right. Phyllis is such a idiot to wear something like she had on and start running in it. She was stalking Sharon. Phyllis did this to herself.

Phyllis left the grave site and went straight to the gala. SHARON FOLLOWED PHYLLIS. So if anyone was stalking it was Sharon. Yes Sharon is responsible for Phyllis going down the stairs. Phyllis was trying to go to the gala and Sharon blocked way to the door. Phyllis backed away and pulled out her phone to call Jack, that is when Sharon lunged at Phyllis to take her Phone. That is how Phyllis lost her balance and went down the stairs. Sharon is the one that followed Phyllis and initiated the confrontation. She is most certainly to blame for Phyllis being in a coma. Sharon did all this to keep from having her crime found out.

That is exactly the way I saw it, but Sharon didn't push her. Sharon is still my gal. She would never physically hurt anyone on purpose.

#40   2013/11/14 08:13AM
    LJMOM812

Quote yrfan00:

Excellent post!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list