List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R spoilers wk of November 25

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R spoilers wk of November 25

Started by Soapfan326 at 2013/11/13 03:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/17 12:08PM, Views: 8175, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/13 04:47PM
    Re: Y&R spoilers wk of November 25
    alanadz

Quote 1Elvis: No one knows she did anything only what she said she did. But she also was seeing Cassie ghost and talking to her. Summer could be Jack daughter.

Sharon is not talking to Cassie's ghost. CG explained in an interview that Cassie is Sharon's conscience, just like John is Jack's conscience.

#12   2013/11/13 04:47PM
    Sinny

Quote janetb:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Soapfan326: NE 11/25

Nikki's shocking confession sends the Newman family into a total tailspin

Sharon comes to Summer's rescue

Sparks really fly between Chelsea and Adam

Katherine's bequest continues to be a troubling concern for Jill

Ashley pops in and surprises the Abbott family with a visit for the holidays

I got these spoilers from twitter and daytime dish website

Wonder what happens to Summer. Glad Sharon was there to help. thanks.

Glad Sharon is there to help? I wonder if Summer will feel that way once she finds out what she did. This may be what starts Sharon feeling guilty and where the struggle with this secret begins.

Maybe Sharon will start to feel guilty because she isn't now.She confessed to what suits her purpose.She finally saw that Nick didn't want her so told him she'd stopped her meds and therapy.He wanted to know what she was going to confess in the freezer and she made up something else.Nick seems to have accepted that Summer wants to be an Abbott and a Newman. Sharon may decide that no one needs to know what she did .

That sow doesn't have a conscience no way she will feel bad.

#13   2013/11/13 04:47PM
    GA527

I hope she is not Jack's daughter. Sharon changed the test results. She is mentally ill but she is very cleaver and she was able to change the test results.

#14   2013/11/13 04:56PM
    Charlie Big

Sharon can't rescue herself and the writers want us to believe that she can rescue Summer? What kind of a joke is this? She stole the child's identity and now she is gonna rescue her? She sent her mother reeling down a flight of stairs and she never even called for help and she is gonna rescue Summer? Just another writers mistake by the show, I am sure. They are probably looking for some way to redeem Sharon when the truth comes and summer will forgive the trick for this rescue thing? Oh, please, writers, get a grip! Nick Newman might be that stupid, but we are not.

I like that Chelsea and Adam might be heating up. I love that couple.

#15   2013/11/13 05:20PM
    countryMomof4

^^^ Sharon did not send Phyllis reeling down a flight of stairs. She tripped over her dress. Sharon was looking for her phone to call 911 when Nick and Avery came into the stairwell. All seen on screen.

TFP. Sounds like lots of emotional scenes coming our way.

#16   2013/11/13 05:25PM
    1Elvis

Quote jorie:
    Quote 1Elvis: No one knows she did anything only what she said she did. But she also was seeing Cassie ghost and talking to her. Summer could be Jack daughter.

I hope she is.

Me too. Jack needs a daughter in his life.

#17   2013/11/13 05:27PM
    1Elvis

Quote alanadz:

Sharon is not talking to Cassie's ghost. CG explained in an interview that Cassie is Sharon's conscience, just like John is Jack's conscience.

thanks. I believe Summer will be Jacks.

#18   2013/11/13 05:28PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Sinny:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Soapfan326: NE 11/25

Nikki's shocking confession sends the Newman family into a total tailspin

Sharon comes to Summer's rescue

Sparks really fly between Chelsea and Adam

Katherine's bequest continues to be a troubling concern for Jill

Ashley pops in and surprises the Abbott family with a visit for the holidays

I got these spoilers from twitter and daytime dish website

Wonder what happens to Summer. Glad Sharon was there to help. thanks.

Glad Sharon is there to help? I wonder if Summer will feel that way once she finds out what she did. This may be what starts Sharon feeling guilty and where the struggle with this secret begins.

Maybe Sharon will start to feel guilty because she isn't now.She confessed to what suits her purpose.She finally saw that Nick didn't want her so told him she'd stopped her meds and therapy.He wanted to know what she was going to confess in the freezer and she made up something else.Nick seems to have accepted that Summer wants to be an Abbott and a Newman. Sharon may decide that no one needs to know what she did .

That sow doesn't have a conscience no way she will feel bad.

If the trick has a conscience, she would have confessed what she did by now. After what she has done to Summer and then after she grabbed for that phone from Phyllis leaving her no way to move, she sent her reeling down a flight of stairs and then just stayed there and never called anyone to come and help Phyllis! Anybody with a conscience wouldn't have then gone to the hospital to make sure that Phyllis couldn't talk so that she wouldn't tell on her and watched Phyllis get so upset over what she knew she had to tell Nick and Jack that she went into a coma while that trick smiled to herself about it. Nope. That trick is a hard core tramp. The kind that does it on the street corners and in the alleys with bikers and walkin's. She has no soul either.

#19   2013/11/13 05:30PM
    1Elvis

Quote countryMomof4: ^^^ Sharon did not send Phyllis reeling down a flight of stairs. She tripped over her dress. Sharon was looking for her phone to call 911 when Nick and Avery came into the stairwell. All seen on screen.

TFP. Sounds like lots of emotional scenes coming our way.

That's right. Phyllis is such a idiot to wear something like she had on and start running in it. She was stalking Sharon. Phyllis did this to herself.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 05:33PM
    #20   2013/11/13 06:14PM
    Bellc

Summer is Nick's daughter. Why is it that Sharon fans won't accept that fact. Sharon changed the test. She did not imagine it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list