List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Disgusting Shauna scene.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Disgusting Shauna scene.

Started by Soap Fan at 2013/11/13 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/17 12:24PM, Views: 3354, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/14 12:32AM
    Re: Disgusting Shauna scene.
    Ona34

Oh yes they could call their agency Dumb and Dumber.

#22   2013/11/14 01:13AM
    Ethelmae02

Lane is so lame! I skipped them and their corny scene. They do nothing for me but make me yawn.

#23   2013/11/14 02:42AM
    Sinny

Quote joyful1: I think you all need to grow up. What you all can't deal with is seeing a interracial couple who all truly in love with each other expressing their love for one another on television get over it. I love them together soon you all will be bashing Abby and Tyler grow up and get over it. It's real in the real world.
    Joyful!

I could care less that it is an interracial couple. I liked Lily and Daniel and they were interracial as well. Lily doesn't date black men.. we know that. My issue is they are nasty and gross.. Cane is really creepy and gives me the heeby jeebies.

#24   2013/11/14 02:43AM
    Sinny

Quote joyful1: Whatever Abby & Tyler have had sex a number of times and no one says anything!

exactly so interracial is not the problem.. we also don't see abby and tyler banging each other in a public sauna. NASTY

#25   2013/11/14 02:43AM
    Sinny

Quote Ona34: darn this is not a racist thread. It is people giving their opinions about a couple that is highly disliked on the show. So what does race have to do with it?

Cane is a repulsive acting person. He acts like a old pervert. There are other things about couple that make you dislike them then their race. Personally I could care what race they are. I would still dislike them if both of them were white, purple or blue.

EXACTLY ONA

#26   2013/11/14 02:53AM
    canada gal

Quote Sinny:
    Quote joyful1: Whatever Abby & Tyler have had sex a number of times and no one says anything!

exactly so interracial is not the problem.. we also don't see abby and tyler banging each other in a public sauna. NASTY

IA Sinny, that is some nasty stuff. It's one thing having sex on one's couch, but to have sex in a public sauna...do I need to go further. I will never look at another public sauna the same way again........ewwwwwwwwwwwww

#27   2013/11/14 04:13AM
    JaNell36

I love LANE! They are a young, sexy beautuful couple and like to add spice to their lives!

Cane and Lily endure! Love them!

Team Sexy Lane,

#28   2013/11/14 04:35AM
    Sinny

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sinny:

IA Sinny, that is some nasty stuff. It's one thing having sex on one's couch, but to have sex in a public sauna...do I need to go further. I will never look at another public sauna the same way again........ewwwwwwwwwwwww

even their own office or her daddys... gross but not as gross as a public sauna.. that was freaking trashy.

#29   2013/11/14 05:00AM
    Rilynne

What I think is disgusting is someone always has to bring race into it. Maybe that is what needs to grow up. It is such a cop out and so old and over done. Who really cares and has nothing to do with it and if it does for some, oh well their prerogative to not approve. Some people, just don't like Lane, so what. I do like Lane and I like they are sensual and sexual with each other. But I do think they should keep it at home or get a room. My thought was ewww I wouldn't want to be the next person to come into the sauna and sit my naked but down there. I didn't see anywhere Cane could have been hiding a condom and we all know what would have been on that bench.

#30   2013/11/14 05:38AM
    Sinny

LMAO it was just so YUCK

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list