List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Disgusting Shauna scene.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Disgusting Shauna scene.

Started by Soap Fan at 2013/11/13 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/17 12:24PM, Views: 3495, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/13 07:06PM
    Re: Disgusting Shauna scene.
    Sinny

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sinny: Cane and Lily are disgusting.. For them to have sex in a public place like that is so trashy.. They are just gross... this was not sexy at all.

LOL I was thinking of you while I saw bits of that scene.

LMAO I was puking as I ff'd.. making noises and everything LOL

I bet that man didn't realize that it was a coed sauna. Poor man he was so looking forward to a nice sauna

I would so get banned if I really said what I think about Cane LMAO

That's what twitter's for LOL

LMAO I so love u girl

#12   2013/11/13 07:58PM
    Lizzytish

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote Soap Fan: I really didn't didn't enjoy the Cane and Lily scenes. Nothing is more trashy then having sex in a public sauna where anyone can walk in on you and I wanted to block out looking at Cane's gross belly button.

Hmmmm I posted something but it disappeared. Oh well...I had made a comment about what made my heart skip of beat...did Cane actually say something about taking Lily and the kids around the world for about a year??? Imagine sex scenes from every continent of the world? We can play Find Waldo and the Mrs....where are they doing it now???

I love the idea of a round the world trip for the Ashby's; as long as they don't send a cameraman with them. So sick of them -- all of their scenes involved a bed, a couch or any place they can have sex. I would love a break from them both.

#13   2013/11/13 08:02PM
    Sinny

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote Soap Fan: I really didn't didn't enjoy the Cane and Lily scenes. Nothing is more trashy then having sex in a public sauna where anyone can walk in on you and I wanted to block out looking at Cane's gross belly button.

Hmmmm I posted something but it disappeared. Oh well...I had made a comment about what made my heart skip of beat...did Cane actually say something about taking Lily and the kids around the world for about a year??? Imagine sex scenes from every continent of the world? We can play Find Waldo and the Mrs....where are they doing it now???

I love the idea of a round the world trip for the Ashby's; as long as they don't send a cameraman with them. So sick of them -- all of their scenes involved a bed, a couch or any place they can have sex. I would love a break from them both.

I love the idea too. I really wish they were gone..

#14   2013/11/13 08:45PM
    joyful1

I think you all need to grow up. What you all can't deal with is seeing a interracial couple who all truly in love with each other expressing their love for one another on television get over it. I love them together soon you all will be bashing Abby and Tyler grow up and get over it. It's real in the real world.
    Joyful!

#15   2013/11/13 09:05PM
    Barbyboo

Quote joyful1: I think you all need to grow up. What you all can't deal with is seeing a interracial couple who all truly in love with each other expressing their love for one another on television get over it. I love them together soon you all will be bashing Abby and Tyler grow up and get over it. It's real in the real world.
    Joyful!

What does inter racial have to do with it...the writers wrote this stuff and it's true a sex job once a month and coffee guzzling..that's how they portray these two...it's almost like what can we do with them oh yea sex time...I never saw Abby and Tyler bashing they are a cute couple..

#16   2013/11/13 09:12PM
    joyful1

Whatever Abby & Tyler have had sex a number of times and no one says anything!

#17   2013/11/13 09:24PM
    Stillcrazyaf...

Agreed!

#18   2013/11/13 10:39PM
    Ona34

darn this is not a racist thread. It is people giving their opinions about a couple that is highly disliked on the show. So what does race have to do with it?

Cane is a repulsive acting person. He acts like a old pervert. There are other things about couple that make you dislike them then their race. Personally I could care what race they are. I would still dislike them if both of them were white, purple or blue.

#19   2013/11/13 10:46PM
    Stillcrazyaf...

I never even considered that. I am an interracial couple, and come from a multi race family. What bothered me was the fact they'd been in the sauna for some time, normally 10 mins is the limit, and then they get busy in there? And the spa is co-ed? That's very, very rare. It just wasn't realistic.

#20   2013/11/13 10:48PM
    Stillcrazyaf...

I think they should become a private detective team like Remington Steele, Heart to Heart etc.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list