List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Disgusting Shauna scene.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Disgusting Shauna scene.

Started by Soap Fan at 2013/11/13 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/17 12:24PM, Views: 3378, Replies: 47
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/13 01:22PM
    Disgusting Shauna scene.
    Soap Fan

I really didn't didn't enjoy the Cane and Lily scenes. Nothing is more trashy then having sex in a public sauna where anyone can walk in on you and I wanted to block out looking at Cane's gross belly button.

#2   2013/11/13 01:39PM
    Re: Disgusting Shauna scene.
    Gracewashere

Quote Soap Fan: I really didn't didn't enjoy the Cane and Lily scenes. Nothing is more trashy then having sex in a public sauna where anyone can walk in on you and I wanted to block out looking at Cane's gross belly button.

Hmmmm I posted something but it disappeared. Oh well...I had made a comment about what made my heart skip of beat...did Cane actually say something about taking Lily and the kids around the world for about a year??? Imagine sex scenes from every continent of the world? We can play Find Waldo and the Mrs....where are they doing it now???

#3   2013/11/13 04:53PM
    Barbyboo

That's the ony thing we see lily in having sex once a month.not interested..Wish they would travel the world

#4   2013/11/13 06:27PM
    Katoh

Those were horrible scenes... No excuse... It was nasty looking with all the sweat. Had no purpose...same discussion and "hot to handle" sex could have been anywhere and it would have been just as boring, but not as nasty looking.

#5   2013/11/13 06:36PM
    Sinny

Cane and Lily are disgusting.. For them to have sex in a public place like that is so trashy.. They are just gross... this was not sexy at all.

#6   2013/11/13 06:39PM
    canada gal

Quote Sinny: Cane and Lily are disgusting.. For them to have sex in a public place like that is so trashy.. They are just gross... this was not sexy at all.

LOL I was thinking of you while I saw bits of that scene.

#7   2013/11/13 06:49PM
    Sinny

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sinny: Cane and Lily are disgusting.. For them to have sex in a public place like that is so trashy.. They are just gross... this was not sexy at all.

LMAO I was puking as I ff'd.. making noises and everything LOL

#8   2013/11/13 07:00PM
    canada gal

Quote Sinny:
    Quote canada gal:

I bet that man didn't realize that it was a coed sauna. Poor man he was so looking forward to a nice sauna

#9   2013/11/13 07:01PM
    Sinny

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote canada gal:

I bet that man didn't realize that it was a coed sauna. Poor man he was so looking forward to a nice sauna

I would so get banned if I really said what I think about Cane LMAO

#10   2013/11/13 07:04PM
    canada gal

Quote Sinny:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote canada gal:

I would so get banned if I really said what I think about Cane LMAO

That's what twitter's for LOL

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list