List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Johnny on yesterdays show.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Johnny on yesterdays show.

Started by yandrfan710 at 2013/11/13 01:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/13 07:30PM, Views: 780, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/11/13 01:20PM
    Johnny on yesterdays show.
    yandrfan710

Yesterday when Vikki was holding Johnny and Billy walked by them little Johnny look at Billy and pulled toward him, it was so cute. I know last month when EH and BM did their video chat they talked about the twins that play Johnny they said that one of them was playing around all the cords and wires for cameras, etc. Also mentioned that when Nikki was at Villy's house watching him(after billy called about Delia's accident) and Nikki was talking to him and he was coloring they said that was the first time he had colored. I know know if it's one of the twins of both of them that like Billy but it's so cute when he smiles and laughs at Billy.

#2   2013/11/13 01:52PM
    Re: Johnny on yesterdays show.
    mgmad1993

Quote yandrfan710: Yesterday when Vikki was holding Johnny and Billy walked by them little Johnny look at Billy and pulled toward him, it was so cute. I know last month when EH and BM did their video chat they talked about the twins that play Johnny they said that one of them was playing around all the cords and wires for cameras, etc. Also mentioned that when Nikki was at Villy's house watching him(after billy called about Delia's accident) and Nikki was talking to him and he was coloring they said that was the first time he had colored. I know know if it's one of the twins of both of them that like Billy but it's so cute when he smiles and laughs at Billy.

You just never know what they will do at that age. I'm sure it's hard to keep the babies entertained while they're trying to get their take. He sure has a lot of personality.

#3   2013/11/13 02:04PM
    yandrfan710

Quote mgmad1993:
    Quote yandrfan710: Yesterday when Vikki was holding Johnny and Billy walked by them little Johnny look at Billy and pulled toward him, it was so cute. I know last month when EH and BM did their video chat they talked about the twins that play Johnny they said that one of them was playing around all the cords and wires for cameras, etc. Also mentioned that when Nikki was at Villy's house watching him(after billy called about Delia's accident) and Nikki was talking to him and he was coloring they said that was the first time he had colored. I know know if it's one of the twins of both of them that like Billy but it's so cute when he smiles and laughs at Billy.

You just never know what they will do at that age. I'm sure it's hard to keep the babies entertained while they're trying to get their take. He sure has a lot of personality.

True, wonder if they have a playroom for the little kids and just have them on set when they need them unless your working with twins, and need both of them on set one is wandering around.

#4   2013/11/13 02:21PM
    mgmad1993

Quote yandrfan710:
    Quote mgmad1993:

True, wonder if they have a playroom for the little kids and just have them on set when they need them unless your working with twins, and need both of them on set one is wandering around.

I bet they have a play room for the kids just as they have dressing rooms for the grown ups. They would have to-even though the kids are limited to the amount of hours they can work.

#5   2013/11/13 02:39PM
    Ona34

Those are the cutest kids that have ever been on YnR. They are more then adorable.

#6   2013/11/13 03:05PM
    villyforever55

Quote Ona34: Those are the cutest kids that have ever been on YnR. They are more then adorable.

Yes, they are!

#7   2013/11/13 05:35PM
    countryMomof4

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Ona34: Those are the cutest kids that have ever been on YnR. They are more then adorable.

Yes, they are!

ITA with you both. such sweet little babies! There is a great rapport with the on screen "parents".

#8   2013/11/13 07:28PM
    I_dare_U2_move

I remember Billy also saying in that video that his voice goes up like 5 octaves when he's crying. I hadn't really noticed it until this episode

#9   2013/11/13 07:30PM
    I_dare_U2_move

I remember Billy also saying in that video that his voice goes up like 5 octaves when he's crying. I hadn't really noticed it until this episode

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list