List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lauren started this mess & Michael is a mess

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lauren started this mess & Michael is a mess

Started by 1Elvis at 2013/11/13 10:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 01:32PM, Views: 1397, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/15 09:06AM
    Re: Lauren started this mess & Michael is a mess
    Sinny

Quote Likeyfan:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote 1Elvis: Lauren should be really a shame of herself. Now Michael is in prison and hurt. If she had not been fooling around... none of this would had happened. I wish Michael would kick her out and move on after he is cleared of all this.

Hey elvis.. we agreee.. this is totally on Lauren for being such a tramp.. this is all on her.

It's laughable coming of you since we know you were a huge Phillis fan and she was the real tramp of GC.

The affair was in Lauren, not what it happens now. Michael is the idiot of the town.

But we aren't talking about Phyllis.. we are talking about Lauren and she is the one who got this all going with her cheating trampy ways.

#22   2013/11/15 09:07AM
    Sinny

Quote Likeyfan:
    Quote CdnMama:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote 1Elvis: Lauren should be really a shame of herself. Now Michael is in prison and hurt. If she had not been fooling around... none of this would had happened. I wish Michael would kick her out and move on after he is cleared of all this.

Hey elvis.. we agreee.. this is totally on Lauren for being such a tramp.. this is all on her.

Totally agree with you guys. I have no idea how she even shows her face around the GCPD. Paul and Christine need to get tougher with her. She is a head case! And Michael has lost his mind.

Lauren can't walk in the streets because she had an affair? In this case, that should be the same for a lot of other characters who made worse than Lauren.

If Michael wants to spend 10 years in prison for his spoiled brat, it's his right. But Lauren shouldn't wait he gets free. She needs to find a new man.

She found a new man while she was married.. that is her problem.. he treated her so good and this is what she does the first time they have real problems.. this story has made Lauren look like such a pathetic tramp.

#23   2013/11/15 09:17AM
    Likeyfan

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Likeyfan:
    Quote Sinny:

It's laughable coming of you since we know you were a huge Phillis fan and she was the real tramp of GC.

The affair was in Lauren, not what it happens now. Michael is the idiot of the town.

But we aren't talking about Phyllis.. we are talking about Lauren and she is the one who got this all going with her cheating trampy ways.

But when we talked about Phillis, you were the one who found her excuses

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/15 09:26AM
    #24   2013/11/15 09:23AM
    Likeyfan

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Likeyfan:
    Quote CdnMama:
    Quote Sinny:

Totally agree with you guys. I have no idea how she even shows her face around the GCPD. Paul and Christine need to get tougher with her. She is a head case! And Michael has lost his mind.

Lauren can't walk in the streets because she had an affair? In this case, that should be the same for a lot of other characters who made worse than Lauren.

If Michael wants to spend 10 years in prison for his spoiled brat, it's his right. But Lauren shouldn't wait he gets free. She needs to find a new man.

She found a new man while she was married.. that is her problem.. he treated her so good and this is what she does the first time they have real problems.. this story has made Lauren look like such a pathetic tramp.

It wasn't the first time they had real problems and she accepted a lot of things for Michael. More, she tried to talk with Michael but he didn't listen. Everything was great while Lauren made what he wanted but the day where she said NO, he ignored her. He put her in the arms of another man. No, she isn't a tramp, a tramp goes with several men at the same time and doesn't try to save her marriage.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/15 09:25AM
    #25   2013/11/16 02:47PM
    alanadz

Please send the boring, annoying Baldwins on an extended vacation.

#26   2013/11/16 02:58PM
    Sinny

Quote alanadz: Please send the boring, annoying Baldwins on an extended vacation.

hey we agree.. and they can take cane and lily too.

#27   2013/11/21 04:20PM
    alanadz

Does anyone care about this any more? The whole thing is ridiculous. This is worse than the Reliquary!

#28   2013/11/21 04:26PM
    Pinchy

Quote alanadz: Does anyone care about this any more? The whole thing is ridiculous. This is worse than the Reliquary!

ITA. They used to be my favourite couple but now I can't watch. It's too depressing.

#29   2013/11/21 06:13PM
    lmfan

Quote alanadz: Please send the boring, annoying Baldwins on an extended vacation.

Why don't you focus on characters you're interested in and ignore characters you find boring because this show is not just written for you. I find Adam's, Nick's, Dylan's and Lane's stories boring but I get they have fans and are not so selfish to think this show should backburn characters I don't like.

#30   2013/11/25 12:24PM
    alanadz

I hope the writers find a much more interesting storyline for Likey next year. In the meantime, please end this stupid SL with Michael and Fen in prison. No one cares!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list