List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lauren started this mess & Michael is a mess

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lauren started this mess & Michael is a mess

Started by 1Elvis at 2013/11/13 10:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 01:32PM, Views: 1297, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/14 04:20PM
    Re: Lauren started this mess & Michael is a mess
    alanadz

I am so over the Baldwins! I wish they would just go away!

#12   2013/11/14 05:50PM
    CdnMama

Quote Sinny:
    Quote 1Elvis: Lauren should be really a shame of herself. Now Michael is in prison and hurt. If she had not been fooling around... none of this would had happened. I wish Michael would kick her out and move on after he is cleared of all this.

Hey elvis.. we agreee.. this is totally on Lauren for being such a tramp.. this is all on her.

Totally agree with you guys. I have no idea how she even shows her face around the GCPD. Paul and Christine need to get tougher with her. She is a head case! And Michael has lost his mind.

#13   2013/11/15 05:22AM
    Likeyfan

Quote Sinny:
    Quote 1Elvis: Lauren should be really a shame of herself. Now Michael is in prison and hurt. If she had not been fooling around... none of this would had happened. I wish Michael would kick her out and move on after he is cleared of all this.

Hey elvis.. we agreee.. this is totally on Lauren for being such a tramp.. this is all on her.

It's laughable coming of you since we know you were a huge Phillis fan and she was the real tramp of GC.

The affair was in Lauren, not what it happens now. Michael is the idiot of the town.

#14   2013/11/15 05:23AM
    Likeyfan

Quote alanadz: I am so over the Baldwins! I wish they would just go away!

In this case, why you continue to talk about them ?

#15   2013/11/15 05:30AM
    Likeyfan

Quote CdnMama:
    Quote Sinny:

Totally agree with you guys. I have no idea how she even shows her face around the GCPD. Paul and Christine need to get tougher with her. She is a head case! And Michael has lost his mind.

Lauren can't walk in the streets because she had an affair? In this case, that should be the same for a lot of other characters who made worse than Lauren.

If Michael wants to spend 10 years in prison for his spoiled brat, it's his right. But Lauren shouldn't wait he gets free. She needs to find a new man.

#16   2013/11/15 05:45AM
    Gmac1947

Quote Likeyfan:
    Quote CdnMama:
    Quote Sinny:

Lauren can't walk in the streets because she had an affair? In this case, that should be the same for a lot of other characters who made worse than Lauren.

If Michael wants to spend 10 years in prison for his spoiled brat, it's his right. But Lauren shouldn't wait he gets free. She needs to find a new man.

Maybe she will, If Carmine is not dead she maybe giving it up to him whether she wants to or not. Should make an obvious Larmine fan happy.

#17   2013/11/15 06:49AM
    Savoy

IA that Lauren's affair started this, Michael being in prison was a joint decision between them to protect Fen. I don't agree with the way that it's being handled, but I understand their motivations as parents.

#18   2013/11/15 07:09AM
    wyattfan

I don't condone adultery. I doubt Lauren thought Carmine would end up obsessed with her and that her family be damaged
    as a result. I'd call it a bad storyline.

#19   2013/11/15 08:56AM
    Likeyfan

Quote Gmac1947:
    Quote Likeyfan:
    Quote CdnMama:
    Quote Sinny:

Maybe she will, If Carmine is not dead she maybe giving it up to him whether she wants to or not. Should make an obvious Larmine fan happy.

I'm not a alarming fan, I'm a Lauren fan and always would be it. I'm not agree with everything she makes but never would stop to love her.

Yes, Lauren was wrong having an affair but she only is responsible about that. Nit responsible if Carmine was obsessed with her. For Fen, he had troubles before that, he started to take drugs before To learn about the affair. Michael being in prison is his decision and Lauren supports him in that.

I want this story to end and something of better for my favorite character, Lauren. If it's with Michael, that will be ok, if that isn't it, I can live with that.

#20   2013/11/15 09:05AM
    Sinny

Quote CdnMama:
    Quote Sinny:

Yep.. I do not see Lauren's side on this at all. She looks like a total basket case.. she is clearly in the wrong.. this is 100% her fault.. yet it sure is not her butt sitting in jail.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list