List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lauren started this mess & Michael is a mess

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lauren started this mess & Michael is a mess

Started by 1Elvis at 2013/11/13 10:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 01:32PM, Views: 1264, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/13 10:14AM
    Lauren started this mess & Michael is a mess
    1Elvis

Lauren should be really a shame of herself. Now Michael is in prison and hurt. If she had not been fooling around... none of this would had happened. I wish Michael would kick her out and move on after he is cleared of all this.

#2   2013/11/13 10:42AM
    Re: Lauren started this mess & Michael is a mess
    Mich921

Quote 1Elvis: Lauren should be really a shame of herself. Now Michael is in prison and hurt. If she had not been fooling around... none of this would had happened. I wish Michael would kick her out and move on after he is cleared of all this.

I used to really like Lauren and Michael as a couple. They were fun and it was great to see one couple on the show in love and getting along. I hate what the writers have done to them. I cannot stand Lauren always crying and whinning about the mess she created. Also what those two have done to Fen it's a no wonder he ended up drug addicted and in prison. Poor kid. They should of just let the truth come out and let Fen take responsibility for what he actually did and not what they assumed he did. Lauren needs serious therapy right about now.

#3   2013/11/13 10:45AM
    Sinny

Quote 1Elvis: Lauren should be really a shame of herself. Now Michael is in prison and hurt. If she had not been fooling around... none of this would had happened. I wish Michael would kick her out and move on after he is cleared of all this.

Hey elvis.. we agreee.. this is totally on Lauren for being such a tramp.. this is all on her.

#4   2013/11/13 11:04AM
    Gmac1947

Quote Sinny:

Hey elvis.. we agreee.. this is totally on Lauren for being such a tramp.. this is all on her.

The writers have been very haphazard with this story. They have created two characters, one that really did not care about her marriage as when she returned from her 3rd time with carmine and when questioned pushed the blame back on Micheal even as she was standing there with Carmines seed still slopping around inside her and when she had to leave the Geneva Pines she stated to Carmine that it was not for Micheal but Fen.
    Then in a flash she becomes a wife trying to save her marriage and really trying as though she had seen a light from above.
    It may have been that it was planned for her to shack up with Carmine but fan opinion was not on the least approving, and yes I know she mostly said to Carmine "This is wrong" but always ended up spreading them, apart from once.

#5   2013/11/13 04:59PM
    Barbyboo

Laureen did the deed this is her fault. Mike should have dumped Farrah' oops I mean laureen

#6   2013/11/13 05:39PM
    1Elvis

Quote Mich921:

I used to really like Lauren and Michael as a couple. They were fun and it was great to see one couple on the show in love and getting along. I hate what the writers have done to them. I cannot stand Lauren always crying and whinning about the mess she created. Also what those two have done to Fen it's a no wonder he ended up drug addicted and in prison. Poor kid. They should of just let the truth come out and let Fen take responsibility for what he actually did and not what they assumed he did. Lauren needs serious therapy right about now.

Lauren could use help. I wish they would bring someone on for Michael and let him start a new life with someone else. I love Michael and I like to see him done right.

#7   2013/11/13 05:40PM
    1Elvis

Quote Sinny:

#8   2013/11/13 05:44PM
    countryMomof4

IA that Lauren started this mess but the Baldwins have all been their own worst enemies. *sigh*

#9   2013/11/13 05:59PM
    LuvItSoapy

Quote Gmac1947:
    Quote Sinny:

The writers have been very haphazard with this story. They have created two characters, one that really did not care about her marriage as when she returned from her 3rd time with carmine and when questioned pushed the blame back on Micheal even as she was standing there with Carmines seed still slopping around inside her and when she had to leave the Geneva Pines she stated to Carmine that it was not for Micheal but Fen.
    Then in a flash she becomes a wife trying to save her marriage and really trying as though she had seen a light from above.
    It may have been that it was planned for her to shack up with Carmine but fan opinion was not on the least approving, and yes I know she mostly said to Carmine "This is wrong" but always ended up spreading them, apart from once.

That is the truth. The thing that drives me crazy is that Carmine came on the show crazy and Lauren knew b/c she was right there to witness it all. But now she is acting all surprised an victimized.

#10   2013/11/14 03:00AM
    Likeyfan

No! no and no, it's not on Lauren, it's on Michael, it's the one who admitted killing Carmine because he thinks the worst about his son like he thought it when he stopped him the first time.

Lauren only had an affair like a lot of other citizens had. But what it happens now isn't about the affair, it's about how Carmine, Fen and Michael dealt with that, it's not the Lauren problem. And if we go here, the affair should be blamed on Michael, he is the one who put his wife away.

And I loved Likey but I start to think Lauren should dump Michael, she can find another great guy like she did it before Michael. Michael had changed but he comes of a psycho family and he was lucky someone like Lauren was interested in him. He forced her to accept his family and their troubles and now he forces her to lie to her best friend because everything was the idea of Michael. Michael and Fen are the ones who are in prison but the one going through the hell and she deserves some happiness.

And like a huge Lauren fan, I want Lauren to get a better story even if that means this story doesn't involve Michael and Fen.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list