List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: RUMOR HAS IT...........EMME RYLAN TO RETURN TO Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RUMOR HAS IT...........EMME RYLAN TO RETURN TO Y&R

Started by MartysDad2013 at 2013/11/13 08:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 01:20PM, Views: 13130, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/11/13 06:56PM
    Re: RUMOR HAS IT...........EMME RYLAN TO RETURN TO Y&R
    AdrianeG

Quote jorie:
    Quote APRIL JOY: I hope not.she is good but this Abby fits better.the old Abby small frame short she is cute and pretty but she never really seem to fit with anyone on the show. I love the Abby and Tyler they have now.they have chemistry and I don't feel the old Abby would work with Tyler not bashing the old Abby.but for me a couple has to fit for me to really feel them.I know I might get back lash for this and I am not putting anyone down but it how I see and feel.

SHE needs to stay as LULU /AND NEW Abby was great today with Tyler ,on U S Thursday show.

I really like the chemistry between NuAbby and Tyler. MO is 5'8" and RW is 6'2" tall. They look great together sizewise. While I always liked ER. She is petite. I just don't see ER as a good fit either.

#32   2013/11/13 08:07PM
    Lizzytish

OH NO!!! Better not be. I've read several rumors on the GH board about them recasting her role, but can't imagine her coming back to Y & R. I mean, can you see her in a romance with Tyler?

Sorry, but Emme was great playing the original bratty, spoiled Abby -- but she just never fit in when they changed Abby to a business woman. Emme is very fortunate to look like a teenager, and that's not current Abby.

I love Melissa Ordway as Abby. She looks like she could be Ashley's daughter; and she also fits in so much better with her siblings.

#33   2013/11/13 08:07PM
    Sinny

Quote pink kiity: this would be great i love hers shes add so much to the role this new abby is so dull and boring shes as boring as tooth paste

LMAO this made me laff

#34   2013/11/13 08:14PM
    Lizzytish

Quote calliope:
    Quote PatBA:
    Quote Sinny: I really wish this was true.. I am just not feeling the new one at all.

i have not heard a person I know personally that watches Y&R, say that they like this new girl as Abby. She has not any fire at all in her like our old Abby did.

But this is not her fault. The writers decided to completely change Abby's personality. If Emme was back she would be saying the same lines, have the same tamer personality. It's the character as they are writing her now, not the actress.

Sorry, but they changed Abby before Emme left the role = and I think that was her undoing. Suddenly, Abby went from smart=mouth, snotty brat to a business woman at Jabot? Takes more than putting a blazer on her to make me believe that. She was well-suited to the nnaked heiress, but grown up Abby? Emme just didn't cut it.

I can't say that I really care for her as Lulu either.

#35   2013/11/13 09:02PM
    kimiko75

She was the best Abby ever and I would love to have her back in Genoa City.

#36   2013/11/13 09:10PM
    Barbyboo

Actually this Abby grew on me ...

#37   2013/11/16 01:02PM
    alanadz

Um one word, CONTRACT! SO I am not buying it.

#38   2013/11/16 01:16PM
    valleycliffe

i did not care for abby as played by emme rylan.

melissa ordway i feel is better suited to the role and is believable as ashleys daughter.

#39   2013/11/16 01:20PM
    hopey pix

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!This Abby sucks,and has NONE of EMME'S bubbliness!It's so darn evident since she went away now too!!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list