List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: RUMOR HAS IT...........EMME RYLAN TO RETURN TO Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RUMOR HAS IT...........EMME RYLAN TO RETURN TO Y&R

Started by MartysDad2013 at 2013/11/13 08:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 01:20PM, Views: 13867, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/13 12:21PM
    Re: RUMOR HAS IT...........EMME RYLAN TO RETURN TO Y&R
    alanadz

Quote MartysDad2013: According to a source, who has it on good authority that Emme (formerly Marcy) Rylan will leave her role as Lulu on GH and return to Y&R as Abby Newman!

Doesn't ER have a contract? I have my doubts about this rumor.

#12   2013/11/13 03:14PM
    Lady53

I did read on the GH site a week or so ago that both ladies would be leaving GH. One because she is pregnant in real life(Maxie) and the other for other reason. May be a rumor may not be...time will tell.

#13   2013/11/13 03:51PM
    z0deac

I hope not. Emme was annoying as Abby. The new Abby is better suited, especially with Tyler. Good pairing. Leave Abby alone.

#14   2013/11/13 04:04PM
    calliope

I think the new Abby is good. IMO she is not accepted as well because they did the personality change too fast. One day she was carefree Abby who said she wanted to change then they brought in the new actress. They should have had the new actress change gradually.
    From what I read on the GH board a lot of viewers don't like Emme as Lulu. I didn't know the old Lulu so I think she is good.

#15   2013/11/13 04:48PM
    PatBA

Quote MartysDad2013: According to a source, who has it on good authority that Emme (formerly Marcy) Rylan will leave her role as Lulu on GH and return to Y&R as Abby Newman!

Oh! How I hope this is true. It makes me just sick to watch that poor girl, that is trying so hard to play that role. She is just horrible as our Abby. She might be great an another role, but she just can't replace this character.

#16   2013/11/13 04:50PM
    Sinny

the new one is just not a good abby at all.

#17   2013/11/13 04:56PM
    PatBA

Quote APRIL JOY: I hope not.she is good but this Abby fits better.the old Abby small frame short she is cute and pretty but she never really seem to fit with anyone on the show. I love the Abby and Tyler they have now.they have chemistry and I don't feel the old Abby would work with Tyler not bashing the old Abby.but for me a couple has to fit for me to really feel them.I know I might get back lash for this and I am not putting anyone down but it how I see and feel.

This Abby and Tyler are horrible together! She looks like a horse compared to our Abby. She is clumsey and Tyler, he is not good with her. Lily and he had a chemistry.

#18   2013/11/13 05:00PM
    PatBA

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Nutty Nancy: I would love for this to be true. She was the best Abby ever.

I absolutely agree, but she was under-utilized by Y&R. I wanted her to get Daddy's penthouse and be THE place for Genoa City to party, but instead they wrote her into a corner, quit using her, and then when they brought her back didn't have a story for her.

I sure hope they do bring her back. This new abby just has no sparkle at all. I think she must be new at acting.

#19   2013/11/13 05:03PM
    PatBA

Quote Sinny: I really wish this was true.. I am just not feeling the new one at all.

i have not heard a person I know personally that watches Y&R, say that they like this new girl as Abby. She has not any fire at all in her like our old Abby did.

#20   2013/11/13 05:07PM
    PatBA

Quote apple1950: Old Abby was too over the top and rash. New Abby is like a new character and not a replacement. Hate her pairing with Tyler.

I agree in part that sometime she might have gotten carried away, but she was interesting, and was maturing in the part. She is by for the best Abby. this new one is boring. nd poor Tyler, I don't think he is as good with this paring.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list