List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: RUMOR HAS IT...........EMME RYLAN TO RETURN TO Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RUMOR HAS IT...........EMME RYLAN TO RETURN TO Y&R

Started by MartysDad2013 at 2013/11/13 08:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 01:20PM, Views: 13453, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/13 08:24AM
    RUMOR HAS IT...........EMME RYLAN TO RETURN TO Y&R
    MartysDad2013

According to a source, who has it on good authority that Emme (formerly Marcy) Rylan will leave her role as Lulu on GH and return to Y&R as Abby Newman!

#2   2013/11/13 08:31AM
    Re: RUMOR HAS IT...........EMME RYLAN TO RETURN TO Y&R
    1Elvis

Quote MartysDad2013: According to a source, who has it on good authority that Emme (formerly Marcy) Rylan will leave her role as Lulu on GH and return to Y&R as Abby Newman!

Great. Thanks.

#3   2013/11/13 08:40AM
    jacksmyguy

I really hope this is true. I don't care for the Nu-Abby at all. MR will definitely put more spark into the Abby s/l.

#4   2013/11/13 08:46AM
    maja

I've heard this "rumor" so many times it ain't funny. Lets see ER is going to return as Abby and the young woman who played Lulu on GH will be returning to that role. Sorry, I just don't buy it.

#5   2013/11/13 09:27AM
    Deana4Villy

I just can't see it happening. She is doing such a great job as Lulu on GH, and Lulu is an important character. Not much happening with Abby. I started watching GH partially for her, and partially because I wanted my "escape" that Y&R wasn't giving me during Delia's death. Emme simply is Lulu to me.

#6   2013/11/13 09:29AM
    Nutty Nancy

I would love for this to be true. She was the best Abby ever.

#7   2013/11/13 09:45AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Nutty Nancy: I would love for this to be true. She was the best Abby ever.

I absolutely agree, but she was under-utilized by Y&R. I wanted her to get Daddy's penthouse and be THE place for Genoa City to party, but instead they wrote her into a corner, quit using her, and then when they brought her back didn't have a story for her.

#8   2013/11/13 09:46AM
    APRIL JOY

I hope not.she is good but this Abby fits better.the old Abby small frame short she is cute and pretty but she never really seem to fit with anyone on the show. I love the Abby and Tyler they have now.they have chemistry and I don't feel the old Abby would work with Tyler not bashing the old Abby.but for me a couple has to fit for me to really feel them.I know I might get back lash for this and I am not putting anyone down but it how I see and feel.

#9   2013/11/13 10:51AM
    Sinny

I really wish this was true.. I am just not feeling the new one at all.

#10   2013/11/13 10:52AM
    apple1950

Old Abby was too over the top and rash. New Abby is like a new character and not a replacement. Hate her pairing with Tyler.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list