List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: HELLO! License plates are different

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HELLO! License plates are different

Started by StillcrazyafterATY at 2013/11/12 11:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/13 09:22PM, Views: 2250, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/13 02:10PM
    Re: HELLO! License plates are different
    APRIL JOY

Maybe Zach or mason either way no one would miss them or raven.she is a dealer and and she was carrying drugs.could have been Courtney she seem shady.I find it hard she is summer BF but knows nothing of her family or where she lives.

#12   2013/11/13 02:41PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Milkshake24: Adam's is 6BB AEY, Nikki's appears to start with 572, I'm just wondering if Fen is confessing to the wrong crime and Hit Delia and feels he should be in Jail thus saying he killed Carmine and the drugs, if his Dad wasn't in jail he may just of confessed to hitting Delia, anyone know what Fen drives?

I just found my little piece of paper where I scribbled down what I thought were the two licences plate. I got 6B8-AEY for one which appears to be Adam's and the other I got something like 572-185, not sure on those last two numbers...Interesting to see who has the other licence plate.

#13   2013/11/13 05:05PM
    Balldropshere

Well if the witness thought it was a G, then it could really be a 6 or a 5! That means it could be Adam or Nikki!

#14   2013/11/13 09:22PM
    Stillcrazyaf...

Exactly, they made quite a point on the day of the accident showing two different license plates. Will be interesting.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list