List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: HELLO! License plates are different

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HELLO! License plates are different

Started by StillcrazyafterATY at 2013/11/12 11:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/13 09:22PM, Views: 2252, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/12 11:18PM
    HELLO! License plates are different
    Stillcrazyaf...

For all those that have Delia's hit and run recorded, rewind and watch again. Many noticed there were two cars, different music, one we think was a woman etc. however pay attention to the license plates, they really zoom in on Adam's, and it differs from the snippet we see from the other car. Check it out and see if you agree? Watch closely now.

#2   2013/11/13 01:55AM
    Re: HELLO! License plates are different
    Milkshake24

Adam's is 6BB AEY, Nikki's appears to start with 572, I'm just wondering if Fen is confessing to the wrong crime and Hit Delia and feels he should be in Jail thus saying he killed Carmine and the drugs, if his Dad wasn't in jail he may just of confessed to hitting Delia, anyone know what Fen drives?

#3   2013/11/13 07:31AM
    Collett

Victor's PI said the license plate started with a G.

#4   2013/11/13 07:48AM
    ajsp35801

I never thought Adam hit Delia. It will be someone expendable. BUt that doesn't erase the despicable things that Adam has done. It doesn't make him any less a coward.

#5   2013/11/13 07:53AM
    beautyseat

Quote ajsp35801: I never thought Adam hit Delia. It will be someone expendable. BUt that doesn't erase the despicable things that Adam has done. It doesn't make him any less a coward.

Maybe it's that blonde woman who came in the middle of the night to say she saw a black SUV. She looked kind of shifty. She might have hit Delia, then driven ahead a bit, then saw Adam's car swerve to avoid the dog. She realized that he could be blamed instead. The problem with all of this is that it all had to have happened so fast. Billy was only in the store a few minutes at most.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 07:54AM
    #6   2013/11/13 12:50PM
    Coonfoot

Quote beautyseat:
    Quote ajsp35801: I never thought Adam hit Delia. It will be someone expendable. BUt that doesn't erase the despicable things that Adam has done. It doesn't make him any less a coward.

Maybe it's that blonde woman who came in the middle of the night to say she saw a black SUV. She looked kind of shifty. She might have hit Delia, then driven ahead a bit, then saw Adam's car swerve to avoid the dog. She realized that he could be blamed instead. The problem with all of this is that it all had to have happened so fast. Billy was only in the store a few minutes at most.

Maybe that blonde woman is Courtney's mother and is a drug addict and is making her daughter get drugs for her and was strung out that night when she hit Delia....just a thought.

#7   2013/11/13 01:28PM
    Princessrose17

Quote Collett: Victor's PI said the license plate started with a G.

I read a spoiler that says after no lincence plates were found starting with a G Victor tells PI to look for license plates that start with a 6 because it was dark. I think that's what will point to Adam.

#8   2013/11/13 01:41PM
    apple1950

Makes sense with the "6" and "G" looking similar, at least forsoap land. is Billy going to shoot an innocent person before the driver is identified?

#9   2013/11/13 01:46PM
    jorie

Quote Princessrose17:

I read a spoiler that says after no lincence plates were found starting with a G Victor tells PI to look for license plates that start with a 6 because it was dark. I think that's what will point to Adam.

WHERE did you see this spoiler ?

#10   2013/11/13 01:51PM
    Princessrose17

Quote jorie:
    Quote Princessrose17:

WHERE did you see this spoiler ?

Look in Wednesday's Cdn recap Thursday's US show thread.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 01:54PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list