List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: About Sharon and the paternity results

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

About Sharon and the paternity results

Started by soapfanIam at 2013/11/12 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 08:35AM, Views: 4263, Replies: 71
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2013/11/14 03:11AM
    Re: About Sharon and the paternity results
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Lizzytish: This stupid SL was the product of Josh Griffith, who was fired. So like so many other times on this show -- maybe we could forget all about the fact that Sharon changed the results -- and just leave Summer as Jack's daughter.

I can't imagine them trying to bring Phyllis back with another actress - so there would be no reason they ever have to refer to that again. If they feel they must bring Phyllis back -- she could have some permanent memory loss which would result in never having to deal with it again.

It was a ridiculous plot -- move on.

Now, ridiculous yes, but it's not really fair to expect Phyllis fans to simply forget about it and move on. If Sharon were in the coma, courtesy of something Phyllis did and it were Faith's paternity that Phyllis changed, then I'm sure the Sharon fans wouldn't forget about it either. They would certainly want Phyllis to pay. And pay big time!

That's how the Phyllis fans feel now. We want resolution and for Sharon to finally pay. We've waited a long time now for it. No way should we be denied.

#62   2013/11/14 04:12AM
    Sinny

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote Sinny: why not let's say that she DID change the tests.. then what ?

If they ever reveal it, and thats a big if, how did she do it. Did she sneak into the lab and get on a computer and change it, or did she intercept the letter and change it. They are going to have to show us.

Jack is pretty dumb to take Nicks word after 18 years, you'd think he'd have already done another test or even better Summer should have requested a test be done since its her paternity in question here.

After 18 years I don't think it matters whose child she is anymore. The whole storyline has been an epic fail, the writers threw sharon and phyllis under the bus to prop up nick.

she could have just gone into the lab like it looked.. a glitch in security ( it happens all the time) and she simply erased the old answer and put in her answer.. she is not smart enough to have done much else really.. or she intercepted it before Nick got it..

I do agree the story is an epic fail.. but this fan wants to see Sharon get her due..

I don't buy that, course its a soap but there is security in labs. They are going to have to show how she did it. The storyline needs to end. At least when phyllis changed daniels it was somewhat believable and they showed how she did it, so I want to see how it was done.

They lost me when Sharon was confessing at the grave that she abandoned nick when cassie died.

Oh I buy it.. look how many security lapses happen every day.. kids entering schools and shooting up all kinds of people.. people hopping on planes with bombs etc...security is run by humans who make all kinds of mistakes..

and I do agree the writing is terrrrrrrrrrrrrible..

I think that what Sharon did is totally believable because I think she has done it before. Sharon was stalking Nick. She was at the hospital and right there where Nick was going. This wasn't anything new for Sharon. You see, Sharon has been nuts for years and years. She fixed the DNA of Faith so that she could get Nick away from Phyllis and she knew exactly how, when and what to do to get this done. Faith is not Nick's child! Faith is the Abbott, not Summer.

Sharon is a flaky mess so I have no problem buying that she did it.. and on the show she has admitted it so I am going what has happened on the show.

#63   2013/11/14 04:14AM
    Sinny

Quote canada gal: LOL, I really don't care if Sharon changed the paternity or not, but her shaters are really counting on it. And for the record, no one has said that Sharon did it. They say that Sharon thinks she did it. BIG difference. LOL

No sharon admitted to doing it.. the writers admitted her doing it.. Josh Morrow said she did too.. so for now I am going with Sharon did do it..

#64   2013/11/14 04:22AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Lizzytish: This stupid SL was the product of Josh Griffith, who was fired. So like so many other times on this show -- maybe we could forget all about the fact that Sharon changed the results -- and just leave Summer as Jack's daughter.

I can't imagine them trying to bring Phyllis back with another actress - so there would be no reason they ever have to refer to that again. If they feel they must bring Phyllis back -- she could have some permanent memory loss which would result in never having to deal with it again.

Now, ridiculous yes, but it's not really fair to expect Phyllis fans to simply forget about it and move on. If Sharon were in the coma, courtesy of something Phyllis did and it were Faith's paternity that Phyllis changed, then I'm sure the Sharon fans wouldn't forget about it either. They would certainly want Phyllis to pay. And pay big time!

That's how the Phyllis fans feel now. We want resolution and for Sharon to finally pay. We've waited a long time now for it. No way should we be denied.

OMG no kidding.. so many were chomping at the bit for phyllis to always pay for everything.. so I am chomping at the bit for Sharon to finally pay the piper..

#65   2013/11/14 04:26AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

OMG no kidding.. so many were chomping at the bit for phyllis to always pay for everything.. so I am chomping at the bit for Sharon to finally pay the piper..

Me too! I have no intention of going gently into that good night. That's just not how it works. Waited far too long for Sharon to finally pay for something, anything.

#66   2013/11/14 04:27AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Me too! I have no intention of going gently into that good night. That's just not how it works. Waited far too long for Sharon to finally pay for something, anything.

I will talk about it every day until that hag pays for it LOL

#67   2013/11/14 04:28AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I'll be right there with you!

#68   2013/11/14 04:36AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I'll be right there with you!

LOL I am really enjoying Victor hating on her.. I always hated their twisted relationship.

#69   2013/11/14 04:52AM
    Rilynne

Not that it surprises me, this is a soap but rules dictate Labs of any kind, must have a security lock that only hospital staff can enter. And not all staff know the code to enter, only those who work in the lab have access. Now the writers can explain off how she got in by writing some stupid sl. Also the lab results would have never been left on the door step??? The would have had to been signed for by Nick Newman in order to be delivered. But what else is funny is a self DNA test?? It's like a home pregnancy test. This opens up a whole new world of lawsuits. HAHA.. but when the truth is finally revealed if Sharon is guilty of this she will get a slap and maybe some anguish but she will be forgiven as always. This is just more material to keep her front sl for her fans and material for her haters to rip on her about. It's all good to the writers.

#70   2013/11/14 04:54AM
    weatherholt3

I want Sharon to come clean about what she did instead of someone finding out and spilling the beans

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list