List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: About Sharon and the paternity results

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

About Sharon and the paternity results

Started by soapfanIam at 2013/11/12 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 08:35AM, Views: 4284, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2013/11/13 11:29AM
    Re: About Sharon and the paternity results
    Sinny

Quote dawn888:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote Sinny: why not let's say that she DID change the tests.. then what ?

If they ever reveal it, and thats a big if, how did she do it. Did she sneak into the lab and get on a computer and change it, or did she intercept the letter and change it. They are going to have to show us.

Jack is pretty dumb to take Nicks word after 18 years, you'd think he'd have already done another test or even better Summer should have requested a test be done since its her paternity in question here.

After 18 years I don't think it matters whose child she is anymore. The whole storyline has been an epic fail, the writers threw sharon and phyllis under the bus to prop up nick.

she could have just gone into the lab like it looked.. a glitch in security ( it happens all the time) and she simply erased the old answer and put in her answer.. she is not smart enough to have done much else really.. or she intercepted it before Nick got it..

I do agree the story is an epic fail.. but this fan wants to see Sharon get her due..

I don't buy that, course its a soap but there is security in labs. They are going to have to show how she did it. The storyline needs to end. At least when phyllis changed daniels it was somewhat believable and they showed how she did it, so I want to see how it was done.

They lost me when Sharon was confessing at the grave that she abandoned nick when cassie died.

Oh I buy it.. look how many security lapses happen every day.. kids entering schools and shooting up all kinds of people.. people hopping on planes with bombs etc...security is run by humans who make all kinds of mistakes..

and I do agree the writing is terrrrrrrrrrrrrible..

#42   2013/11/13 11:32AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun: The way the story line was written, it would not have been necessary for Sharon to ever enter the lab for any reason. She overheard the lab tech leaving a message for clueless Newman that the results were in.

The results were left in an envelope on clueless Newman's front porch. Sharon lives quite close. All she had to do was take the envelope, type "Not" in the appropriate box, return the envelope and of course Nick was clueless as usual when he found the envelope on his front door step.

If we are to believe, that Sharon is capable of running a company, then surely we should be able to believe that she is capable of typing the word "Not" in the right box on a form. That should be easy peasy for Sharon. Faith could figure that out.

Silly writing to have something so important left on the front porch, but that's what they did.

Yep very plausible to me and so far on the show Sharon has admitted she has done this. I really don't get all the denial.. it isn't like she is real so it doesn't really matter.. the Sharon character has been destroyed the last few years.. I see this as another nail in the coffin and we know JM told phelps he did not want his character being made to look bad.

#43   2013/11/13 11:33AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: The way the story line was written, it would not have been necessary for Sharon to ever enter the lab for any reason. She overheard the lab tech leaving a message for clueless Newman that the results were in.

The results were left in an envelope on clueless Newman's front porch. Sharon lives quite close. All she had to do was take the envelope, type "Not" in the appropriate box, return the envelope and of course Nick was clueless as usual when he found the envelope on his front door step.

If we are to believe, that Sharon is capable of running a company, then surely we should be able to believe that she is capable of typing the word "Not" in the right box on a form. That should be easy peasy for Sharon. Faith could figure that out.

Silly writing to have something so important left on the front porch, but that's what they did.

I don't think anyone still has a typewriter for Sharon to be typing anything. We don't know exactly how the report was changed. The report was done on a computer. Sharon overheard the lab tech leaving a message about the test results. It is possible the lab tech left the lab and left the report on the computer screen. All Sharon had to do was walk in and change the report. The tech wouldn't necessarily know the difference.

One would think that someone would have to sign for information like that instead of just leaving it on someone's doorstep.

Oh, I imagine these writers could conjure one up for Sharon if need be. May have to dust it off, but I'll bet there's one around somewhere.

You might be surprised how many are still floating around. I happen to still have one. I'd have to dust it off to use it, but it's hanging out in my closet with some other things I don't need. But it still works quite well.

#44   2013/11/13 11:35AM
    Yale Steam

Quote Sinny:

Yep very plausible to me and so far on the show Sharon has admitted she has done this. I really don't get all the denial.. it isn't like she is real so it doesn't really matter.. the Sharon character has been destroyed the last few years.. I see this as another nail in the coffin and we know JM told phelps he did not want his character being made to look bad.

I agree. All the denial and constant upset over this is over the top, really. Sharon is a character in a soap opera and fans are acting like she is real. It's just weird!

#45   2013/11/13 11:41AM
    TowerOfBabble

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote Sinny:

I agree. All the denial and constant upset over this is over the top, really. Sharon is a character in a soap opera and fans are acting like she is real. It's just weird!

No wierder than all the denial and upset that can be seen when someone says something mean about Phylliss,

#46   2013/11/13 11:52AM
    Sinny

Phyllis is in a coma.. pretty boring to talk about.. but have at er.. no denial here...

#47   2013/11/13 12:24PM
    Savoy

Quote TowerOfBabble:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote Sinny:

No wierder than all the denial and upset that can be seen when someone says something mean about Phylliss,

Or the mentioning of Summer being Jack's kid.

#48   2013/11/13 05:45PM
    Charlie Big

Quote TowerOfBabble:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote Sinny:

Phyllis isn't on the show anymore. Sharon has to stand up now and own it on her own. Phyllis can't prop the weakling any longer and it shows how pathetic she is without someone else to keep propping her. She is showing all of her personalities, just like Syble. She just can't own it.

#49   2013/11/13 05:57PM
    TowerOfBabble

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote TowerOfBabble:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote Sinny:

Phyllis isn't on the show anymore. Sharon has to stand up now and own it on her own. Phyllis can't prop the weakling any longer and it shows how pathetic she is without someone else to keep propping her. She is showing all of her personalities, just like Syble. She just can't own it.

Well, if as you have diagnosed,(I'm assuming you are saying this as a qualified Psychiatrist?) that Sharon has 'Multiple Personalities,' then you have just given her an even bigger PASS...

#50   2013/11/13 06:00PM
    Blue 501

Quote soapfanIam: Some people are saying that Sharon might have imagined that she changed the results when in reality, she didnt change them after all. To those who think she didnt change the results, how would you explain the confrontation with Phyllis? If Sharon didnt change the results, but she only imagined she did, then Phyllis would not be in a coma right now and would still be in town and with Jack, unless they filmed a secret scene where Phyllis fell down the stairs on her own with no one around, but that would be really silly and far fetched.

Well, if Sharon thought she did it she would be just as fearful of Phyllis telling Nick as if she really did it, wouldn't she?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 06:03PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list