List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: About Sharon and the paternity results

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

About Sharon and the paternity results

Started by soapfanIam at 2013/11/12 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 08:35AM, Views: 4258, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2013/11/13 07:11AM
    Re: About Sharon and the paternity results
    Sinny

Quote dawn888:
    Quote Sinny: why not let's say that she DID change the tests.. then what ?

If they ever reveal it, and thats a big if, how did she do it. Did she sneak into the lab and get on a computer and change it, or did she intercept the letter and change it. They are going to have to show us.

Jack is pretty dumb to take Nicks word after 18 years, you'd think he'd have already done another test or even better Summer should have requested a test be done since its her paternity in question here.

After 18 years I don't think it matters whose child she is anymore. The whole storyline has been an epic fail, the writers threw sharon and phyllis under the bus to prop up nick.

she could have just gone into the lab like it looked.. a glitch in security ( it happens all the time) and she simply erased the old answer and put in her answer.. she is not smart enough to have done much else really.. or she intercepted it before Nick got it..

I do agree the story is an epic fail.. but this fan wants to see Sharon get her due..

#32   2013/11/13 07:24AM
    PixiePower

This whole story line is just utter ridiculousness and very unbelievable.Yes of course Sharon changed the paternity results to save Nick from being ostracized. It had to fall on her because they couldn't have Nick Newman be the bad guy in all this.That's just never going to happen.And of course throwing Sharon into the story ensures that all the Phyllis and Phick viewers will still keep tuning in to see when Crazy Sharon will be busted and meted out her proper and just punishment.Those writers are some smart cookies having Sharon stuck in this story after MS leaves.They had this in mind from the beginning to not lose those fan bases.

Of course Sharon's character will have to be sacrificed once again but what the hey!She's still popular and it won't hurt to use her again for the ratings.Nick Newman will never be the fall guy in any story line.

Never mind that Sharon is a diagnosed bipolar woman who was hallucinating up her dead daughter,Cassie!All of a sudden Viola!She instantaneously obtained the technical skills and a breaking and entering savvy to infiltrate a lab and switch the results to her preference.

Why?Well she was just so devastated by Adam's rejection and she was obeying Cassie's orders to get her a happy family again right now.She knew that would have to be with Nick,the man she had just found out had lied to her and his mistress turned wife and his daughter/not daughter,his son and his ex step daddy for 18 years.She's not even a little bit mad,she is just hunky dory with all that.Makes perfect sense to me.

If and when this ever comes out all the Sharon fans should demand that they show the scene where Sharon actually changes the test results be it at the lab substituting a strand of hair or in her house using a computer.This is so far fetched it stinks to high Heaven and is totally out of character for Sharon.

#33   2013/11/13 07:41AM
    Sinny

Yep sharon paying is the only thing making me watch..they need to give us a pay off soon.

#34   2013/11/13 07:52AM
    PixiePower

Quote Sinny: Yep sharon paying is the only thing making me watch..they need to give us a pay off soon.

I hope they do Sinny!I am so sick of this lame story.These writers can't write for sh*t!

#35   2013/11/13 07:52AM
    dawn888

Quote Sinny:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote Sinny: why not let's say that she DID change the tests.. then what ?

If they ever reveal it, and thats a big if, how did she do it. Did she sneak into the lab and get on a computer and change it, or did she intercept the letter and change it. They are going to have to show us.

Jack is pretty dumb to take Nicks word after 18 years, you'd think he'd have already done another test or even better Summer should have requested a test be done since its her paternity in question here.

After 18 years I don't think it matters whose child she is anymore. The whole storyline has been an epic fail, the writers threw sharon and phyllis under the bus to prop up nick.

she could have just gone into the lab like it looked.. a glitch in security ( it happens all the time) and she simply erased the old answer and put in her answer.. she is not smart enough to have done much else really.. or she intercepted it before Nick got it..

I do agree the story is an epic fail.. but this fan wants to see Sharon get her due..

I don't buy that, course its a soap but there is security in labs. They are going to have to show how she did it. The storyline needs to end. At least when phyllis changed daniels it was somewhat believable and they showed how she did it, so I want to see how it was done.

They lost me when Sharon was confessing at the grave that she abandoned nick when cassie died.

#36   2013/11/13 07:59AM
    Homesick Cajun

The way the story line was written, it would not have been necessary for Sharon to ever enter the lab for any reason. She overheard the lab tech leaving a message for clueless Newman that the results were in.

The results were left in an envelope on clueless Newman's front porch. Sharon lives quite close. All she had to do was take the envelope, type "Not" in the appropriate box, return the envelope and of course Nick was clueless as usual when he found the envelope on his front door step.

If we are to believe, that Sharon is capable of running a company, then surely we should be able to believe that she is capable of typing the word "Not" in the right box on a form. That should be easy peasy for Sharon. Faith could figure that out.

Silly writing to have something so important left on the front porch, but that's what they did.

#37   2013/11/13 08:14AM
    dawn888

Quote Homesick Cajun: The way the story line was written, it would not have been necessary for Sharon to ever enter the lab for any reason. She overheard the lab tech leaving a message for clueless Newman that the results were in.

The results were left in an envelope on clueless Newman's front porch. Sharon lives quite close. All she had to do was take the envelope, type "Not" in the appropriate box, return the envelope and of course Nick was clueless as usual when he found the envelope on his front door step.

If we are to believe, that Sharon is capable of running a company, then surely we should be able to believe that she is capable of typing the word "Not" in the right box on a form. That should be easy peasy for Sharon. Faith could figure that out.

Silly writing to have something so important left on the front porch, but that's what they did.

that would certainly take some computer skills. LOL.

#38   2013/11/13 08:43AM
    ladycam

This s/l should have being wrap up before Delia accident. But at this point I say let Shick and Faith have a good Christmas without a third party. And this is not because am a Shick far from it. Let me say I hate Shick find Nick boring with however he's with. Little Faith should have both parents together for one year. Every year she's had to share them this time Nick is alone as is Sharon. Neither will be rushing off. Am a Faith fan and is rooting for her to get what she wants

#39   2013/11/13 10:07AM
    PixiePower

Quote ladycam: This s/l should have being wrap up before Delia accident. But at this point I say let Shick and Faith have a good Christmas without a third party. And this is not because am a Shick far from it. Let me say I hate Shick find Nick boring with however he's with. Little Faith should have both parents together for one year. Every year she's had to share them this time Nick is alone as is Sharon. Neither will be rushing off. Am a Faith fan and is rooting for her to get what she wants

Oh my gosh I love this post!Thank you Ladycam!It is exactly what I believe too.I don't like Shick or Shadam but I absolutely adore Sharon,Noah and Faith.It has been way too many years that they have had a decent Christmas with the entire family.I love little Faith and want to see her with both her parents and big brother.And it would be so nice to have a beautiful peaceful happy Christmas for that dear little girl.I hope every year for a great Christmas for Sharon and her kids.Hopefully this year she will have one

#40   2013/11/13 11:05AM
    daisy1984

Quote Homesick Cajun: The way the story line was written, it would not have been necessary for Sharon to ever enter the lab for any reason. She overheard the lab tech leaving a message for clueless Newman that the results were in.

I don't think anyone still has a typewriter for Sharon to be typing anything. We don't know exactly how the report was changed. The report was done on a computer. Sharon overheard the lab tech leaving a message about the test results. It is possible the lab tech left the lab and left the report on the computer screen. All Sharon had to do was walk in and change the report. The tech wouldn't necessarily know the difference.

One would think that someone would have to sign for information like that instead of just leaving it on someone's doorstep.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list