List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: About Sharon and the paternity results

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

About Sharon and the paternity results

Started by soapfanIam at 2013/11/12 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 08:35AM, Views: 4242, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/12 10:26PM
    Re: About Sharon and the paternity results
    y.nr

Wow, lets say Sharon DID only imagine she changed the paternity... Your perception is your reality.. right?!?! So, that means the conversation she was having with dead daughter at the grave was also part of her reality... Phyllis would have had no way of knowing that. so the rest of the events would have played out just as they did...

#22   2013/11/13 02:08AM
    Sinny

why not let's say that she DID change the tests.. then what ?

#23   2013/11/13 02:16AM
    janesBydiction

Wishful thinking. There is no logic to any of it.

Some just can't believe that maybe Summer was always going to stay a Newman. There are some who apparently hate the character and don't care for her or her mother whatsoever yet have a strong sense of entitlement to her paternity. It's a little weird because Lord knows Faith's paternity is just meh to me.

#24   2013/11/13 02:21AM
    Sinny

Quote janesBydiction: Wishful thinking. There is no logic to any of it.

Some just can't believe that maybe Summer was always going to stay a Newman. There are some who apparently hate the character and don't care for her or her mother whatsoever yet have a strong sense of entitlement to her paternity. It's a little weird because Lord knows Faith's paternity is just meh to me.

You are so right.. wishful thinking just is not a logical way of going LOL As it is right now Sharon changed the test..

#25   2013/11/13 02:34AM
    Milkshake24

It's a guarantee that she changed the results, however that doesn't mean someone like Victor hadn't had them tampered with before hand. Summer could still turn out to be Jack's. Sharon swapping the results would than be a slap on the wrist while Victor takes on some heat. Just saying that the door is still open for more to this story than meets the eye without Sharon imagining that she did it.Look at Kyle and Abby results from Jack and Nikki tampering with Victor's frozen sperm. If Ashley,Jack and Nikki could all get theirs hands on frozen sperm it's just as Easy for Sharon to get into a lab and swap results as well as someone working for Victor.

#26   2013/11/13 02:51AM
    Sinny

Quote Milkshake24: It's a guarantee that she changed the results, however that doesn't mean someone like Victor hadn't had them tampered with before hand. Summer could still turn out to be Jack's. Sharon swapping the results would than be a slap on the wrist while Victor takes on some heat. Just saying that the door is still open for more to this story than meets the eye without Sharon imagining that she did it.Look at Kyle and Abby results from Jack and Nikki tampering with Victor's frozen sperm. If Ashley,Jack and Nikki could all get theirs hands on frozen sperm it's just as Easy for Sharon to get into a lab and swap results as well as someone working for Victor.

or sharon could have done it all on her own like we have heard from her own mouth

#27   2013/11/13 05:04AM
    APRIL JOY

If it turns out summer is nicks.watch out cause summer will grab Kyle and do him right in front of of everyone .what some forget is this all started with Nick.his lie 18 yrs ago.Yes Victor will be yelling damding her head.Nikki will be whiney about Sharon.the whole town will want to run her out of town.Avery will have her two cents but I hope Dylan comes and stands by ShAron side.I would love to see Dylan say to Nick when he starts in on Sharon and say well yes what she did was wrong but it was you who started it all.your lie but everyone gave you a pass they forgave you but you can't forgive her.the thing is ShAron went down hill when she lost her child. She lost her whole family.Yes ShAron has done some bad stuff but what person hasn't.ShAron hadn't been thinking straight since she lost her daughter much like Billy and look at Chloe.I just hope no matter how they play who is summer bio dad.I would like to see ShAron get a true friend out of this.maybe a female as well as a male.I keep hearing Avery talk about the lost of her baby and how to this day it is still with her and how it had affected her life even today.so maybe Dylan will remind her of that and that maybe she could understand how a person can lose their way.but then he can also ask her or US it the fact she is nicks ex and you blame her for not
    marrying Nick and the fact they have Bern spending time together.

#28   2013/11/13 06:35AM
    trinilisa

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote calliope: Her nose in Sharon's business? Sharon stuck herself in Phyllis's life. Summer is Phyllis business and Sharon manipulated their lives! If you heard what Sharon said would you just sit and twiddle your thumbs when you knew this nutty person screwed with your family's life? Phyllis left to tell Nick, who had a right to know what Sharon did. Sharon then chased Phyllis down. You can deny this all you want but she did. Remember the traffic cam photo of a maniacal Sharon going after Phyllis?
    I can't believe anyone sees this as Phyllis sticking her nose in SHARON'S business. Smh and

You know what? Just let those that keep insisting Sharon didn't do anything believe what they want. Even when the truth comes out they will still say that Sharon did not do anything. So, it's a waste debating with them. The writers and the Exec producer said that she did it and so have the actors. If they choose not to listen, let them behave that the character Sharon was. We can't help that.

When the truth comes out, they'll probably blame it on her"illness"; you know, the one she decided not to treat for months! Sharon knows how to manipulate the system; after manipulating rich men, an "illness" is a breeze.

#29   2013/11/13 06:53AM
    wyattfan

I hope that this does not become one of those storylines that gets forgotten to focus on other storylines. I think Sharon did change the results. I believe Summer is Nick's child. I hope someone resolves this storyline so everyone can know the truth and move on to other issues.

#30   2013/11/13 07:07AM
    dawn888

Quote Sinny: why not let's say that she DID change the tests.. then what ?

If they ever reveal it, and thats a big if, how did she do it. Did she sneak into the lab and get on a computer and change it, or did she intercept the letter and change it. They are going to have to show us.

Jack is pretty dumb to take Nicks word after 18 years, you'd think he'd have already done another test or even better Summer should have requested a test be done since its her paternity in question here.

After 18 years I don't think it matters whose child she is anymore. The whole storyline has been an epic fail, the writers threw sharon and phyllis under the bus to prop up nick.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list