List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: About Sharon and the paternity results

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

About Sharon and the paternity results

Started by soapfanIam at 2013/11/12 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 08:35AM, Views: 4111, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/12 05:31PM
    Re: About Sharon and the paternity results
    Ohio chick

I hope Sharon dream t she changed the results. when she was going off her meds and first started seeing Cassie she couldnt tell reality from dreaming. lol this sounds really dumb now that I wrote it.

#12   2013/11/12 07:47PM
    JRTA

Quote calliope:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote soapfanIam: Some people are saying that Sharon might have imagined that she changed the results when in reality, she didnt change them after all. To those who think she didnt change the results, how would you explain the confrontation with Phyllis? If Sharon didnt change the results, but she only imagined she did, then Phyllis would not be in a coma right now and would still be in town and with Jack, unless they filmed a secret scene where Phyllis fell down the stairs on her own with no one around, but that would be really silly and far fetched.

Phyllis in a coma is her own doings. She was stalking Sharon. I'm hoping Sharon will redo those test and prove Summer is Jacks child & then she does not have to tell anything.

Where does this stalking Sharon come from that some Sharon fans spout? Phyllis heard Sharon, followed her to ask what was going on, heard her talking to a tombstone and left. Sharon was hot on her trail. Who stalked who to the party and up the stairs? Hmmmm???

#13   2013/11/12 07:47PM
    JRTA

Quote calliope:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote soapfanIam: Some people are saying that Sharon might have imagined that she changed the results when in reality, she didnt change them after all. To those who think she didnt change the results, how would you explain the confrontation with Phyllis? If Sharon didnt change the results, but she only imagined she did, then Phyllis would not be in a coma right now and would still be in town and with Jack, unless they filmed a secret scene where Phyllis fell down the stairs on her own with no one around, but that would be really silly and far fetched.

Phyllis in a coma is her own doings. She was stalking Sharon. I'm hoping Sharon will redo those test and prove Summer is Jacks child & then she does not have to tell anything.

Where does this stalking Sharon come from that some Sharon fans spout? Phyllis heard Sharon, followed her to ask what was going on, heard her talking to a tombstone and left. Sharon was hot on her trail. Who stalked who to the party and up the stairs? Hmmmm???

Wrong! Phyllis had NO BUSINESS at the cemetery. If she had an issue with Sharon, it was completely inappropriate of Phyllis (what else is new) to intrude on Sharon there. Had Phyllis refrained from sticking her nose in Sharon's business yet again, the rest would not have happened. Sharon may have struggled with Phyllis, but Phyllis started it in motion by sticking her nose in to begin with.

As to the truth about Summer's paternity, until we see it play out on screen, we know nothing. There are more holes in this storyline then a piece of swiss cheese. Regardless of what JFP and the actors say, everything can change at the stroke of a pen, so until then, we just wait and guess.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 07:56PM
    #14   2013/11/12 08:11PM
    calliope

Her nose in Sharon's business? Sharon stuck herself in Phyllis's life. Summer is Phyllis business and Sharon manipulated their lives! If you heard what Sharon said would you just sit and twiddle your thumbs when you knew this nutty person screwed with your family's life? Phyllis left to tell Nick, who had a right to know what Sharon did. Sharon then chased Phyllis down. You can deny this all you want but she did. Remember the traffic cam photo of a maniacal Sharon going after Phyllis?
    I can't believe anyone sees this as Phyllis sticking her nose in SHARON'S business. Smh and

#15   2013/11/12 08:25PM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote calliope: Her nose in Sharon's business? Sharon stuck herself in Phyllis's life. Summer is Phyllis business and Sharon manipulated their lives! If you heard what Sharon said would you just sit and twiddle your thumbs when you knew this nutty person screwed with your family's life? Phyllis left to tell Nick, who had a right to know what Sharon did. Sharon then chased Phyllis down. You can deny this all you want but she did. Remember the traffic cam photo of a maniacal Sharon going after Phyllis?
    I can't believe anyone sees this as Phyllis sticking her nose in SHARON'S business. Smh and

I agree with you 100%... I hope that traffic cam pic shows up one of these days.

#16   2013/11/12 08:29PM
    Yale Steam

Quote calliope: Her nose in Sharon's business? Sharon stuck herself in Phyllis's life. Summer is Phyllis business and Sharon manipulated their lives! If you heard what Sharon said would you just sit and twiddle your thumbs when you knew this nutty person screwed with your family's life? Phyllis left to tell Nick, who had a right to know what Sharon did. Sharon then chased Phyllis down. You can deny this all you want but she did. Remember the traffic cam photo of a maniacal Sharon going after Phyllis?

You know what? Just let those that keep insisting Sharon didn't do anything believe what they want. Even when the truth comes out they will still say that Sharon did not do anything. So, it's a waste debating with them. The writers and the Exec producer said that she did it and so have the actors. If they choose not to listen, let them behave that the character Sharon was. We can't help that.

#17   2013/11/12 08:29PM
    Sinny

LMAO no kidding.. Phyllis is bad for overhearing what Sharon admitted too HAHAHHAHAH I have heard everything

#18   2013/11/12 08:31PM
    Sinny

Quote Yale Steam:

You know what? Just let those that keep insisting Sharon didn't do anything believe what they want. Even when the truth comes out they will still say that Sharon did not do anything. So, it's a waste debating with them. The writers and the Exec producer said that she did it and so have the actors. If they choose not to listen, let them behave that the character Sharon was. We can't help that.

You really are right.. it is a waste of time.

#19   2013/11/12 10:05PM
    Charlie Big

Quote JRTA:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote 1Elvis:

Wrong! Phyllis had NO BUSINESS at the cemetery. If she had an issue with Sharon, it was completely inappropriate of Phyllis (what else is new) to intrude on Sharon there. Had Phyllis refrained from sticking her nose in Sharon's business yet again, the rest would not have happened. Sharon may have struggled with Phyllis, but Phyllis started it in motion by sticking her nose in to begin with.

As to the truth about Summer's paternity, until we see it play out on screen, we know nothing. There are more holes in this storyline then a piece of swiss cheese. Regardless of what JFP and the actors say, everything can change at the stroke of a pen, so until then, we just wait and guess.

I don't get this at all. Summer mentioned to Phyllis what Sharon was up to and because Phyllis realized how hurt Summer was that Sharon wanted to force Nick and Summer to lie to Faith and tell her that Summer wasn't her real sister, Phyllis went to confront Sharon and call her out for trying to hurt her daughter. I didn't blame Phyllis but then this really isn't about Phyllis. She is just a subject changer to perhaps deflect from the subject matter of when Sharon is going to come clean about what she has done. That is what this thread is about. Not Phyllis. Those old wars are over. Sharon is hanging out there all on her own, having to face the music and own what she has done and nobody else is to blame for what she has done nor does it have anything to do with anything but Sharon's desperate and sick need to have a Newman screw and his bank account.

#20   2013/11/12 10:08PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Yale Steam:

They think that MAB is still writing for them. She isn't. No amount of denial about what is truth is going to give them a rewrite and this what they are after. Ain't happening.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list