List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: About Sharon and the paternity results

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

About Sharon and the paternity results

Started by soapfanIam at 2013/11/12 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 08:35AM, Views: 4125, Replies: 71
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/12 01:22PM
    About Sharon and the paternity results
    soapfanIam

Some people are saying that Sharon might have imagined that she changed the results when in reality, she didnt change them after all. To those who think she didnt change the results, how would you explain the confrontation with Phyllis? If Sharon didnt change the results, but she only imagined she did, then Phyllis would not be in a coma right now and would still be in town and with Jack, unless they filmed a secret scene where Phyllis fell down the stairs on her own with no one around, but that would be really silly and far fetched.

#2   2013/11/12 01:42PM
    Re: About Sharon and the paternity results
    Charlie Big

Quote soapfanIam: Some people are saying that Sharon might have imagined that she changed the results when in reality, she didnt change them after all. To those who think she didnt change the results, how would you explain the confrontation with Phyllis? If Sharon didnt change the results, but she only imagined she did, then Phyllis would not be in a coma right now and would still be in town and with Jack, unless they filmed a secret scene where Phyllis fell down the stairs on her own with no one around, but that would be really silly and far fetched.

I believe that there is a hope for a rewrite and that is why you hear the sceptics. Sharon knows what she did and we all know what she did and the writers have confirmed what she did. There is no need anymore for speculation about it. The only question that still remains is when is she going to come clean about what she did?

#3   2013/11/12 01:43PM
    calliope

I guess they would say that Phyllis fell because she heard Sharon saying she changed the results. (I think it was the letter she changed, not results. She doesn't have the knowledge for that.) she imagined she did it and was talking to Cassie's grave about it.
    I'll eat my hate if the little manipulator didn't do it.

#4   2013/11/12 02:36PM
    mswadel

I agree. Sharon could never figure how to change dna results on a hospital computer protected by a password. She just did what any 10 year old could do - change the results letter. I hope this comes out soon and Sharon is sent to a hospital for the criminally insane and Faith is given to Nick and he alone.

#5   2013/11/12 03:40PM
    GA527

Some people would love a rewrite. Sharon changed the test results. She is smart when she needs to be. She knows how to get her way and pretend. She is smarter than even her fans give her credit for!

#6   2013/11/12 03:47PM
    Sinny

She did it.. she is pathetic.

#7   2013/11/12 03:56PM
    1Elvis

Quote soapfanIam: Some people are saying that Sharon might have imagined that she changed the results when in reality, she didnt change them after all. To those who think she didnt change the results, how would you explain the confrontation with Phyllis? If Sharon didnt change the results, but she only imagined she did, then Phyllis would not be in a coma right now and would still be in town and with Jack, unless they filmed a secret scene where Phyllis fell down the stairs on her own with no one around, but that would be really silly and far fetched.

Phyllis in a coma is her own doings. She was stalking Sharon. I'm hoping Sharon will redo those test and prove Summer is Jacks child & then she does not have to tell anything.

#8   2013/11/12 04:04PM
    xjustbestrong

Sharon did change the paternity test results cuz Nick is the father of Summer and not Jack.

#9   2013/11/12 04:06PM
    calliope

Quote 1Elvis:

Phyllis in a coma is her own doings. She was stalking Sharon. I'm hoping Sharon will redo those test and prove Summer is Jacks child & then she does not have to tell anything.

Where does this stalking Sharon come from that some Sharon fans spout? Phyllis heard Sharon, followed her to ask what was going on, heard her talking to a tombstone and left. Sharon was hot on her trail. Who stalked who to the party and up the stairs? Hmmmm???

#10   2013/11/12 04:51PM
    Sinny

Quote calliope:
    Quote 1Elvis:

Sharon is the one who made Phyllis fall,, if not for her grabbing Phyllis would not have fallen.

Where does this stalking Sharon come from that some Sharon fans spout? Phyllis heard Sharon, followed her to ask what was going on, heard her talking to a tombstone and left. Sharon was hot on her trail. Who stalked who to the party and up the stairs? Hmmmm???

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list