List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan is NOT Niki's son!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan is NOT Niki's son!!!

Started by ynrforevs at 2013/11/12 01:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 03:50AM, Views: 7630, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/12 08:19PM
    Re: Dylan is NOT Niki's son!!!
    jad68

Quote ynrforevs: It's not Dylan, it's STITCH. Victor confirmed that today when he told him to "take care of her like she is a part of your own family"
    Also...they are dragging this out WAY too long for it to be Dylan, just like Adam did NOT kill Delia. You guys watch and see...

I agree for many reasons, first, niki took sooo long and hesitates all the time to tell Dylan the truth, the writer want to make us believe that dylan is her son, second we saw many times how stich look at niki, like if something connect them, i mean relation mother and son, he takes care of her like if she is his own mother, etc...

#22   2013/11/14 11:49PM
    mj72

I really thought it was Stitch..I kind of still do cause at the beginning when Nikki found out she had a child all they would show was sticth and why else would he be on show?

#23   2013/11/15 12:04AM
    jorie

Quote jorie:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote Sylviastel: It's Dylan! Sorry JFP made that clear!
    I don't think victor would be too upset that Nikki gave him up for adoption. He was adopted into a good home. If victor was adopted, I think it would changed him. Victor felt abandoned by his mother at the orphanage. Dylan was loved in a good home! I think when Dylan learns the truth! He will be shattered! Things will work out! I think victor will be angry but will forgive Nikki for keeping the secret!
    Victor will see it as NIKI abandoning her child,

as he was ,but is too much a hypocrite to get that he abandond Adam.and how deeply that has affected Adam.
    Dylan is NIKI 'S SON. It was written FOR Steve. good news won't have to see Jason.and Sean is staying longer as Stitch THEN THEY HAD PLANNED ,not Nikis son tho, BUT HER DOCTOR .BUT WHERES HIS FAMILY ?

sean just tweeted today that he just got a contract.so obviuoisly hes not NIKKI 'S SON.But is getting his own s/l.

#24   2013/11/15 04:03AM
    APRIL JOY

The whole show is a insult to us at times.for the ones who have watch from day one.I want to see Nick and Vicky when they learn of this.I would like to think they would understand.I always found it funny that Vicky would be closer to Victor and Nick closer to his mom.through the years I never felt the closeness with Vicky and her mom.but with Nick I did feel it..maybe giving up Dylan played a big part in Nick and Nikki .the way she seem to protect him more than Vicky.when it comes out I hope they don't have Dylan going off like he did with Conner.be mad be upset but try to understand.I do like the fact they are giving Nikki a child that isn't victors.now the ?? Is when Victor goes on the war path with Dylan what and how far will Nikki go to protect Dylan from Victor.

#25   2013/11/15 04:03AM
    APRIL JOY

The whole show is a insult to us at times.for the ones who have watch from day one.I want to see Nick and Vicky when they learn of this.I would like to think they would understand.I always found it funny that Vicky would be closer to Victor and Nick closer to his mom.through the years I never felt the closeness with Vicky and her mom.but with Nick I did feel it..maybe giving up Dylan played a big part in Nick and Nikki .the way she seem to protect him more than Vicky.when it comes out I hope they don't have Dylan going off like he did with Conner.be mad be upset but try to understand.I do like the fact they are giving Nikki a child that isn't victors.now the ?? Is when Victor goes on the war path with Dylan what and how far will Nikki go to protect Dylan from Victor.

#26   2013/11/15 06:30AM
    Yale Steam

Why is this is an issue. The executive producer has said that it's Dylan not Stitch and that it was not going to change.

Why is it when the actors and/or the producers tells us what is some of you still insist or question just the opposite?

First it's Summer paternity and now it's Nikk,Dylan and Stitch. What is the deal?!! Geez!!

#27   2013/11/15 07:18AM
    grammapam

Quote Yale Steam: Why is this is an issue. The executive producer has said that it's Dylan not Stitch and that it was not going to change.

Why is it when the actors and/or the producers tells us what is some of you still insist or question just the opposite?

First it's Summer paternity and now it's Nikk,Dylan and Stitch. What is the deal?!! Geez!!
    The 'deal' is simple,YS......NOWHERE,on the show,did we see Nikki get told that he was her Son.Like I said in my previous post,not everyone that watches this show,reads these boards.There are millions of viewers out there,that will be confused about who the REAL Son is.We are lucky...we are in here,reading what diff people post,they are not privy to that.
    This is an insult to the faithful viewers that have watched since the get-go,to just sumize that he's the real Son,without every been told or seen on the screen.
    This s/l is so stupid,imo..we really don't know for sure.
    Personally I don't care WHO turns out to be her Son,but now that we know that the Actor who plays Stitch,has signed a contract,Im still leaning toward him.

#28   2013/11/15 08:58AM
    alanadz

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Yale Steam: Why is this is an issue. The executive producer has said that it's Dylan not Stitch and that it was not going to change.

The 'deal' is simple,YS......NOWHERE,on the show,did we see Nikki get told that he was her Son.Like I said in my previous post,not everyone that watches this show,reads these boards.There are millions of viewers out there,that will be confused about who the REAL Son is.We are lucky...we are in here,reading what diff people post,they are not privy to that.
    This is an insult to the faithful viewers that have watched since the get-go,to just sumize that he's the real Son,without every been told or seen on the screen.
    Personally I don't care WHO turns out to be her Son,but now that we know that the Actor who plays Stitch,has signed a contract,Im still leaning toward him.

If JFP says Dylan is Nikki's son, then Dylan is Nikki's son. lol!!

#29   2013/11/15 08:58AM
    Lady53

Quote grammapam:

GP it would make for more drama if it be Stitch and they have Stitch and Sharon become involved then Nikki find out it is really Stitch. Talk about stress and her MS....heck she might have a heart attack

#30   2013/11/15 09:25AM
    grammapam

Quote Lady53:
    Quote grammapam:

GP it would make for more drama if it be Stitch and they have Stitch and Sharon become involved then Nikki find out it is really Stitch. Talk about stress and her MS....heck she might have a heart attack
    First of all,Lady,love your avi!!
    I stand by my post nomatter what Im told about JFP,lol!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list