List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan is NOT Niki's son!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan is NOT Niki's son!!!

Started by ynrforevs at 2013/11/12 01:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 03:50AM, Views: 7627, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/12 01:45PM
    Re: Dylan is NOT Niki's son!!!
    ajsp35801

Quote ynrforevs: Nobody believed me when I said Devon would be Tucker's son either LOL. That's only one on my list I was right about

I figured that out from Tucker's first day. They showed Tucker as Devon read that letter from his mother that was give to him by his great Aunt. Then the fact that TPTB had manipulated the canvas to place the Winters in Kay's orbit with Neil working for her (all happened at the same time that Tucker came on).

#12   2013/11/12 02:01PM
    jorie

Quote Sylviastel: It's Dylan! Sorry JFP made that clear!
    I don't think victor would be too upset that Nikki gave him up for adoption. He was adopted into a good home. If victor was adopted, I think it would changed him. Victor felt abandoned by his mother at the orphanage. Dylan was loved in a good home! I think when Dylan learns the truth! He will be shattered! Things will work out! I think victor will be angry but will forgive Nikki for keeping the secret!
    Victor will see it as NIKI abandoning her child,

as he was ,but is too much a hypocrite to get that he abandond Adam.and how deeply that has affected Adam.

#13   2013/11/12 02:34PM
    alanadz

Quote ynrforevs: It's not Dylan, it's STITCH. Victor confirmed that today when he told him to "take care of her like she is a part of your own family"
    Also...they are dragging this out WAY too long for it to be Dylan, just like Adam did NOT kill Delia. You guys watch and see...

It's Dylan. JFP already told us.

#14   2013/11/12 04:33PM
    xjustbestrong

Dylan is confirmed to be Nikki's son, Stitch was just a diversion.

#15   2013/11/12 04:48PM
    zuzu61

Maybe Nikki had twins.
    Just kidding.

#16   2013/11/12 05:15PM
    happytails.np

Quote ynrforevs: It's not Dylan, it's STITCH. Victor confirmed that today when he told him to "take care of her like she is a part of your own family"
    Also...they are dragging this out WAY too long for it to be Dylan, just like Adam did NOT kill Delia. You guys watch and see...

I must have missed something. I could have sworn during one of Nikki and Paul's meetings that Paul said her son was a doctor that had moved to GC. That immediately led me to believe that it was Stitch. Is Dylan also a doctor????

#17   2013/11/12 05:56PM
    grammapam

Show me the link or clip, where we were TOLD he was her Son for sure.Then and ONLY then,will I believe its Dylan.
    This is an insult to our viewing intelligence,that we have to take it for granted that its him,when NOBODY has said otherwise on screen.
    You cant mean to tell me that every viewer watching this show,knows what JFP has said.Not everyone reads these Soap threads.Gmab.
    I still say that Dylan is NOT her Son.Just a gut feeling.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 05:57PM
    #18   2013/11/12 06:35PM
    Barbyboo

It's a bore just what Nikki needs a new son she can barely function she looks stoned half the time

#19   2013/11/12 06:42PM
    Azbikergal

Right on!

#20   2013/11/12 07:01PM
    jorie

Quote jorie:
    Quote Sylviastel: It's Dylan! Sorry JFP made that clear!
    I don't think victor would be too upset that Nikki gave him up for adoption. He was adopted into a good home. If victor was adopted, I think it would changed him. Victor felt abandoned by his mother at the orphanage. Dylan was loved in a good home! I think when Dylan learns the truth! He will be shattered! Things will work out! I think victor will be angry but will forgive Nikki for keeping the secret!
    Victor will see it as NIKI abandoning her child,

as he was ,but is too much a hypocrite to get that he abandond Adam.and how deeply that has affected Adam.
    Dylan is NIKI 'S SON. It was written FOR Steve. good news won't have to see Jason.and Sean is staying longer as Stitch THEN THEY HAD PLANNED ,not Nikis son tho, BUT HER DOCTOR .BUT WHERES HIS FAMILY ?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 07:08PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list