List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy's Moping

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy's Moping

Started by g-mom at 2013/11/12 11:27AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 03:36PM, Views: 568, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/12 11:27AM
    Billy's Moping
    g-mom

Losing a child is the most devastating thing that can happen to a parent,i know this because I lost one myself,nov.11 2012,seems like just yesterday,so fresh in my mind,but billy is really starting to annoy me the way he is behaving toward Victoria and his son,when is he going to wake up and realize that viki is hurting too,Delia wasn'nt hers biologically,but she loved her too,they should be finding comfort in each other,i think in a way he might be blaming her because she told him to stop for the icecream,he is so twisted right now,that somewhere in the back of his mind,he's telling himself that if she had not asked for the ice cream he wouldn't have stopped and there would have been no accident,twisted thinking I know,and also he is totally avoiding his son,seems to me he would be holding on to him closer than ever JMO

#2   2013/11/12 11:37AM
    Re: Billy's Moping
    Supercouplev...

Quote g-mom: Losing a child is the most devastating thing that can happen to a parent,i know this because I lost one myself,nov.11 2012,seems like just yesterday,so fresh in my mind,but billy is really starting to annoy me the way he is behaving toward Victoria and his son,when is he going to wake up and realize that viki is hurting too,Delia wasn'nt hers biologically,but she loved her too,they should be finding comfort in each other,i think in a way he might be blaming her because she told him to stop for the icecream,he is so twisted right now,that somewhere in the back of his mind,he's telling himself that if she had not asked for the ice cream he wouldn't have stopped and there would have been no accident,twisted thinking I know,and also he is totally avoiding his son,seems to me he would be holding on to him closer than ever JMO

Did you not watch today? He held Johnny, and leaned on Victoria. He doesn't play the blame game (unless it is to himself).

#3   2013/11/12 11:38AM
    CherylD

Sorry to hear about your own loss - but everyone deals with grief differently - even TV characters.

#4   2013/11/12 11:51AM
    Mich921

It was nice to see BIlly holding Johnny and telling Vick that he needs help.

#5   2013/11/12 11:51AM
    Mich921

It was nice to see BIlly holding Johnny and telling Vick that he needs help. Don't know why this message posted twice. Sorry about that

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 11:52AM
    #6   2013/11/12 11:55AM
    hopey pix

I do think that Billy is doing a good job handling his grief,his way!!I still can't forget my mom and brother dying so close together last December and January!!It's so hard,and they are in your every thought,for a long,long time!!

#7   2013/11/12 12:23PM
    g-mom

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote g-mom: Losing a child is the most devastating thing that can happen to a parent,i know this because I lost one myself,nov.11 2012,seems like just yesterday,so fresh in my mind,but billy is really starting to annoy me the way he is behaving toward Victoria and his son,when is he going to wake up and realize that viki is hurting too,Delia wasn'nt hers biologically,but she loved her too,they should be finding comfort in each other,i think in a way he might be blaming her because she told him to stop for the icecream,he is so twisted right now,that somewhere in the back of his mind,he's telling himself that if she had not asked for the ice cream he wouldn't have stopped and there would have been no accident,twisted thinking I know,and also he is totally avoiding his son,seems to me he would be holding on to him closer than ever JMO

Did you not watch today? He held Johnny, and leaned on Victoria. He doesn't play the blame game (unless it is to himself).

No I had not watched today's episode,i was speaking on previous episodes,i just watched it and I am very very glad that he finally turned to her and his son

#8   2013/11/12 12:26PM
    g-mom

Quote CherylD: Sorry to hear about your own loss - but everyone deals with grief differently - even TV characters.

thank you for your condolences,but it was really bothering me the way he was treating her,i for one love them together,and I am glad he turned to her today

#9   2013/11/12 12:27PM
    Lanie1959

Quote hopey pix: I do think that Billy is doing a good job handling his grief,his way!!I still can't forget my mom and brother dying so close together last December and January!!It's so hard,and they are in your every thought,for a long,long time!!

I know what you mean it takes time..it's unbelieveable to me that people are complaining about Billy's grief already its' been a couple of weeks ...when my dad died I almost has a nervous breakdown and it took over a year to pull myself together fortunately i was surrounded by some compassionate and supportive people, if somebody had told to quit moping i would told them where to go..you don't know unless you have been there.

#10   2013/11/12 01:18PM
    sharon n nic...

I'm so happy that Billy held his son today the little guy needs his Daddy.

Billy needs help dealing with Delia passing....

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list