List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Angelo-on Tuesday's Chicago Fire!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Angelo-on Tuesday's Chicago Fire!!

Started by hopey pix at 2013/11/12 11:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 03:27PM, Views: 223, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/11/12 11:08AM
    Angelo-on Tuesday's Chicago Fire!!
    hopey pix

I saw a commercial yesterday and today of Chicago Fire!It's tonight at 9:00,or 10:00 PM(Eastern)!!It has Mike Starr,(Angelo),on it as a mobster out to collect money from one of the ladies who went in on a bar!He appears to be setting fire to the bar when she put him off!!Gosh,should Nick or others be nervous if Angelo came back and did the same to them?I wonder if he'd return to Y&R!!The mods don't seem up on Y&R appearances again!!I always see somebody from Y&R almost every week now!!Like when Piper guested on Back In The Game with James Caan,about Oct. 16TH!!You can see them all over,and I think it's GREAT!!

#2   2013/11/12 11:40AM
    Re: Angelo-on Tuesday's Chicago Fire!!
    habbyfan

Quote hopey pix: I saw a commercial yesterday and today of Chicago Fire!It's tonight at 9:00,or 10:00 PM(Eastern)!!It has Mike Starr,(Angelo),on it as a mobster out to collect money from one of the ladies who went in on a bar!He appears to be setting fire to the bar when she put him off!!Gosh,should Nick or others be nervous if Angelo came back and did the same to them?I wonder if he'd return to Y&R!!The mods don't seem up on Y&R appearances again!!I always see somebody from Y&R almost every week now!!Like when Piper guested on Back In The Game with James Caan,about Oct. 16TH!!You can see them all over,and I think it's GREAT!!

Thanks hopey,

#3   2013/11/12 12:02PM
    hopey pix

Hi Habby,glad you saw it!!I want to see the show later,it looks great!!And I am very happy to see at least 3 Y&R stars,Angelo,Piper,and SPF(Sam),on other shows all the time too!!It's just GREAT!!

#4   2013/11/12 12:12PM
    Lanie1959

Quote hopey pix: I saw a commercial yesterday and today of Chicago Fire!It's tonight at 9:00,or 10:00 PM(Eastern)!!It has Mike Starr,(Angelo),on it as a mobster out to collect money from one of the ladies who went in on a bar!He appears to be setting fire to the bar when she put him off!!Gosh,should Nick or others be nervous if Angelo came back and did the same to them?I wonder if he'd return to Y&R!!The mods don't seem up on Y&R appearances again!!I always see somebody from Y&R almost every week now!!Like when Piper guested on Back In The Game with James Caan,about Oct. 16TH!!You can see them all over,and I think it's GREAT!!

Yeah ..Some of the firemen bought a bar and his character came with the business as a "silent partner""...he's been a fabulous villian

#5   2013/11/12 03:27PM
    alanadz

I forgot about Angelo. He was fun.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list