List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Isn't Anyone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Isn't Anyone

Started by Mich921 at 2013/11/12 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 03:21PM, Views: 974, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/12 10:24AM
    Why Isn't Anyone
    Mich921

questioning Phillis falling down the stairs. Did I miss something a while back? I would think from her injuries they could tell she was pushed or how she landed. Why doesn't Jack seem to want to know. Actually it seems like he's starting to forget about her. What about Summer doesn't she want to know what happen. If anyone can tell me what I missed I would be most grateful.

#2   2013/11/12 10:26AM
    Re: Why Isn't Anyone
    Ona34

Just another dropped s/l by JFP. She is famous for never ending stories and dropping them. It stinks.

#3   2013/11/12 10:29AM
    Mich921

I guess Christine must have pulled her weight to veto any investigation! lol She was just glad to her gone. I know Paul is no fan of Phyllis but really no investigation into such a serious fall and 2 investigations on the murder of Carmine! Which 2 people already confessed to!

#4   2013/11/12 10:33AM
    daisy1984

Quote Mich921: questioning Phillis falling down the stairs. Did I miss something a while back? I would think from her injuries they could tell she was pushed or how she landed. Why doesn't Jack seem to want to know. Actually it seems like he's starting to forget about her. What about Summer doesn't she want to know what happen. If anyone can tell me what I missed I would be most grateful.

They probably assumed that she simply fell down the stairs. She was in high heels and a tight dress.

However, one would think the hotel would have security footage that would show Sharon at the hotel and that the police might at least have reviewed it. They have dropped many things. Paul giving a lipstick found in the stairwell to Summer that wasn't Phyllis's. Why assume that it was Phyllis's? Didn't Noah find a ticket for Sharon that indicated that she had been in the vicinity of the hotel where the gala was being held?

#5   2013/11/12 10:46AM
    Mich921

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote Mich921: questioning Phillis falling down the stairs. Did I miss something a while back? I would think from her injuries they could tell she was pushed or how she landed. Why doesn't Jack seem to want to know. Actually it seems like he's starting to forget about her. What about Summer doesn't she want to know what happen. If anyone can tell me what I missed I would be most grateful.

They probably assumed that she simply fell down the stairs. She was in high heels and a tight dress.

However, one would think the hotel would have security footage that would show Sharon at the hotel and that the police might at least have reviewed it. They have dropped many things. Paul giving a lipstick found in the stairwell to Summer that wasn't Phyllis's. Why assume that it was Phyllis's? Didn't Noah find a ticket for Sharon that indicated that she had been in the vicinity of the hotel where the gala was being held?

I couldn't agree with you more!

#6   2013/11/12 11:19AM
    hopey pix

What a strange photo,Ona 34!!Who's in the photo,do you know her!It is different!But cute!!

#7   2013/11/12 11:34AM
    jacksmyguy

Great point...So much for this investigation which has now been swept under the rug and is now being lost in the shuffle. All JFP cares about is the who killed Delia s/l and the fallout from it with the actors she is trying to showcase, along with the Nikki/Dylan s/l. The only reason that she didn't do the same with the Michael/Lauren s/l is because she will find a way to bring the actor who plays Carmine back to GC as Carmine's twin brother or something else that is lame.

#8   2013/11/12 11:40AM
    TowerOfBabble

Paul and Chris most probably filed it away in the drawer marked 'KARMA'

#9   2013/11/12 12:54PM
    ajsp35801

Phyllis was not pushed. She tripped on her own dress. Sharon is no more to blame for that than Phyllis for Dru's death.

#10   2013/11/12 01:44PM
    jenpaz

Weren't Phylis and Sharon struggling becuase Sharon was trying to prevent Phylis from goint to tell Nick about her switching the results? Isn't that what caused the fall?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list