List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy's fault

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy's fault

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/11/12 10:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 11:02AM, Views: 298, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/11/12 10:12AM
    Billy's fault
    Barbyboo

Billy left the kid in car....who leaves a kid in a car? Time to bring out person who hit the kid though it's getting boring...

#2   2013/11/12 10:22AM
    Re: Billy's fault
    YOYOTHEFAN

I agree with you 100%. I am sick of Billy moping around and displacing his anger on everyone else...I am also beyond sick of hearing Chelsea constantly talking about the hit and run...Enough is enough already!

#3   2013/11/12 10:25AM
    Ona34

Billy is dealing with his daughters death the same way a lot of people deal with the death of their child. Do not critize until you have been there and done that. I have been there and I know how grieving works.
    It is boring but it is just the way it is in RL. Every one wants to see scenes that are more RL and then when they see them they gripe about them.

#4   2013/11/12 10:48AM
    dairymaid

Quote Ona34: Billy is dealing with his daughters death the same way a lot of people deal with the death of their child. Do not critize until you have been there and done that. I have been there and I know how grieving works.
    It is boring but it is just the way it is in RL. Every one wants to see scenes that are more RL and then when they see them they gripe about them.

To Ona34: So sorry for your loss. May God Bless You and family. I do not know what it feels like and pray that I never do, however, my sister-in-law had the experience and being by her side and watching her grieve is very heartbreaking. But, that is why I like Y&R because it does reflect real life more than some other soaps and Billy's portrayal of a grieving father is right on point. I agree with your post. There is no time limit on grief and each person grieves differently. Thanks for posting and take care.

#5   2013/11/12 11:01AM
    villyforever55

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote Ona34: Billy is dealing with his daughters death the same way a lot of people deal with the death of their child. Do not critize until you have been there and done that. I have been there and I know how grieving works.

To Ona34: So sorry for your loss. May God Bless You and family. I do not know what it feels like and pray that I never do, however, my sister-in-law had the experience and being by her side and watching her grieve is very heartbreaking. But, that is why I like Y&R because it does reflect real life more than some other soaps and Billy's portrayal of a grieving father is right on point. I agree with your post. There is no time limit on grief and each person grieves differently. Thanks for posting and take care.

I agree. My heart goes out to; thanks so much for sharing. For Billy, it hasn't been that long. Delia was killed a month ago yesterday in real time, less than that in soap time. So, it's hard to watch, but it feels that it's moving at the right pace to me.

#6   2013/11/12 11:02AM
    Lanie1959

Blaming Billy is a cop out...if a parent gives a child permission to cross the street and they hit by a car it's not the parent's fault.This is no different ...Delia was in a locked vehicle and only there for a few minutes ..it's real easy sit in judgement but being a parent is complicated. Kid's gets hit by cars all the time ..they run out into the road...they don't look when they crossed the road....I walked back and forth school by myself as a child in the first grade..and my parent were good parents ..I just believed them when they told me you could killed out in the street. Delia did the same thing just a week or so earlier at Crimson Lights in a room filled with adults..i like the realistic approach they have witht the story the only that I find boring is Adam's fake guilt

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list