List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: DVD Tuesday-Dexter is finally in Target,SPF in it!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DVD Tuesday-Dexter is finally in Target,SPF in it!

Started by hopey pix at 2013/11/12 09:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/09 04:04AM, Views: 380, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/12 09:43AM
    DVD Tuesday-Dexter is finally in Target,SPF in it!
    hopey pix

Well I just saw the Target flyer a few days ago!!Dexter with Sean Patrick Flanery is in the stores now!!I hope that's true,because I want to get it finally as soon as possible!!Sean Patrick Flanery has a role as Jake,and I am so anxious to see it when I finally get it!!Rush out for yours,SPF fans!!We want these writers to be sorry for all the people they won't get back!!I put that in a previos post about Peter Bergman,and Keemo and Scotty!!They are really not bringing the right people back!!They need to start with Keemo and Sam!!

#2   2013/11/12 10:13AM
    Re: DVD Tuesday-Dexter is finally in Target,SPF in it!
    PixiePower

Quote hopey pix: Well I just saw the Target flyer a few days ago!!Dexter with Sean Patrick Flanery is in the stores now!!I hope that's true,because I want to get it finally as soon as possible!!Sean Patrick Flanery has a role as Jake,and I am so anxious to see it when I finally get it!!Rush out for yours,SPF fans!!We want these writers to be sorry for all the people they won't get back!!I put that in a previos post about Peter Bergman,and Keemo and Scotty!!They are really not bringing the right people back!!They need to start with Keemo and Sam!!

Thanks for the heads up Hopey.My niece loves Dexter and SPF. She has a birthday on the 29th of this month so I'm thinking that DVD would be something she would love!!!

#3   2013/11/12 10:38AM
    spffan1

Quote hopey pix: Well I just saw the Target flyer a few days ago!!Dexter with Sean Patrick Flanery is in the stores now!!I hope that's true,because I want to get it finally as soon as possible!!Sean Patrick Flanery has a role as Jake,and I am so anxious to see it when I finally get it!!Rush out for yours,SPF fans!!We want these writers to be sorry for all the people they won't get back!!I put that in a previos post about Peter Bergman,and Keemo and Scotty!!They are really not bringing the right people back!!They need to start with Keemo and Sam!!

Yes Hopey, today is the day. Dexter: the complete 8th season is in store and I GOT MY BLU-RAY!

#4   2013/11/12 10:56AM
    habbyfan

Quote spffan1:

Yes Hopey, today is the day. Dexter: the complete 8th season is in store and I GOT MY BLU-RAY!

Hi spffan1 nice to see you.

hopey you will like it,I'm sure!!!

#5   2013/11/12 11:00AM
    hopey pix

YAY!!!TODAY is REALLY the day Dexter is in stores!!Nice to hear from you also,SPFFAN1 and Habby of course!I hope Pretty Emerald sees this too!!You,PE were such a friend to me,sending some clips when I couldn't get it on my cable!I love you all!!And i just can't wait till I am able to get the DVD and see our SPF on it!!It should be EPIC!!I loved the few clips of it that were on YOU Tube also!!SPF,we need you back as Sam Gibson SOON!!PLEASE!!!

#6   2013/12/07 04:25PM
    bukopandan

I've not seen Dexter (don't get the channel) and am going to start from the beginning and do a marathon over Xmas/NY's. Hopey, I don't know if you saw this article--I saw it and thought of you:

www.ottawacitizen.com/life/rule+romantic+comedy+Sean+Patrick+Flanery+with+video/...

#7   2013/12/07 05:58PM
    hopey pix

Thanks!!I haven't seen the article yet,I hope it's online.I am in the province next to Ontario where Ottawa is,so I didn't know!!I have only been able to see what I was sent,and some on You Tube,I haven't been able to get the DVD yet!!I hope I can soon.But,so much always goes on in someone's life,I don't always get what I want!!If you have seen Sean on Dexter,count yourself as lucky!!And pray Y&R gets lots of replies to their survey,so they'll know they NEED to bring Sam,Phyllis,Gloria and some others back,and keep this Billy!!I hope that happens for the new year!!

#8   2013/12/07 06:15PM
    hopey pix

I checked the Ottawa Citzen's online,Sam and SPF fans!!He was in Ottawa,Ontario today doing an appearance!Oh,how I wish I had been able to go!!I am not near Ottawa!!But,check Sean's Twitter page,pictures are coming in from his appearance now!He's ALWAYS voted the best one there at these things!!

#9   2013/12/07 06:23PM
    bukopandan

Quote hopey pix: Thanks!!I haven't seen the article yet,I hope it's online.I am in the province next to Ontario where Ottawa is,so I didn't know!!I have only been able to see what I was sent,and some on You Tube,I haven't been able to get the DVD yet!!I hope I can soon.But,so much always goes on in someone's life,I don't always get what I want!!If you have seen Sean on Dexter,count yourself as lucky!!And pray Y&R gets lots of replies to their survey,so they'll know they NEED to bring Sam,Phyllis,Gloria and some others back,and keep this Billy!!I hope that happens for the new year!!

I hope the link works for you, Hopey. I can't believe he's so close by you right now! I hope there's a followup on his visit to read later. Dexter's a show I don't get but I want to start watching it on DVD. I just found out that my sis-in-law and husband are hooked and I want to ask her about SPF's character (they're out of town right now). Well, at the link I pasted in, SPF does mention the idea of doing a couple more weeks on Y&R. I know it has seemed pretty impossible that Sam could come back after so long, but now that he's made that remark, I have to wonder! I'm going to check into that Sony survey. Did you finally get to see Cold Spring? I didn't, and I even emailed the network a couple times and gotten no response. It had been a while since I'd checked again and I checked again a short while ago. There's no updated news on the network's site, but I was really surprised to see that the full movie is now on YouTube. Not just the scene parts, but the whole thing. It looks like--I'm pretty sure it is complete! I haven't had a chance to watch. If you've not seen it, here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9dCCq9NZRs

#10   2013/12/07 06:40PM
    hopey pix

I finally did see Cold Spring on You Tube,a few months back in the summer!!I also can't believe he was in Ottawa,I have been so darn busy at work this week!IO barely caught up on Y&R,and I just heard about his Ottawa appearance from you!It's all that comes up on-line,not the video!I will check tomorrow if they have a follow up interview.Some fans have posted his photos with them on his Twitter page,only about three so far!I hope there might be more!I really appreciate you telling me about his being there!So much!!!AND I also do hope he will find his way back to Y&R as Sam too!!SOMEHOW!!Sharon needs him,and he could also be a GREAT friend to Victoria now Billy is leaving!!He's not going away,but it will be David Tom,not Billy Miller!I am having a hard time dealing with this!!Is anyone else?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list