List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick

Started by mgmad1993 at 2013/11/12 09:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 03:09PM, Views: 679, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/12 09:04AM
    Nick
    mgmad1993

We all know that Sharon was a little delusional about her relationship with Nick but after her confession to her, he was very kind and supportive to her. He never made her feel like a fool or try to embarrass her. He was really a stand up guy. We all know what she did to him with switching out the test results. I can't say he's going to be very understanding when that all comes out, if it ever does.

#2   2013/11/12 09:18AM
    Re: Nick
    Rilynne

Nick always gives Sharon the benefit of the doubt. They have a connection that is not going away. Her secret will come out eventually and Nick may be angry, probably will be. But he will get over it, he always does.

#3   2013/11/12 10:17AM
    Barbyboo

Nick needs a good scrubbing down..he looks like a street bum lately

#4   2013/11/12 11:14AM
    Sinny

Nick is going to freak right out on her.. she deserves it

#5   2013/11/12 11:17AM
    hopey pix

Nick sure does look grubby!!I think the unshaven look is out of control!I say this because I even saw the Today Show Weather Guy sporting an unshaven look today!WOW!!It surprised me,as he was always well-groomed!Not that he looked bad,but Nick looks a little grubby this way!It's too wide-spread now!I was also so darn glad to see Chavez clean up!Now,he's one handsome dude without all the beard stubble!!

#6   2013/11/12 11:21AM
    grammapam

Quote Sinny: Nick is going to freak right out on her.. she deserves it
    Agreed!Every bit of it.Who does that?These writers have turned Sharon into somebody that's nutso!!!Cwazy,I tellya.

#7   2013/11/12 11:23AM
    yrfan00

Quote hopey pix: Nick sure does look grubby!!I think the unshaven look is out of control!I say this because I even saw the Today Show Weather Guy sporting an unshaven look today!WOW!!It surprised me,as he was always well-groomed!Not that he looked bad,but Nick looks a little grubby this way!It's too wide-spread now!I was also so darn glad to see Chavez clean up!Now,he's one handsome dude without all the beard stubble!!

I love the unshaven rugged look on him, but then again I have never seen Nick look bad! Shaven or unshaven he is easy on the eyes

#8   2013/11/12 12:13PM
    Sinny

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Sinny: Nick is going to freak right out on her.. she deserves it
    Agreed!Every bit of it.Who does that?These writers have turned Sharon into somebody that's nutso!!!Cwazy,I tellya.

well she is supposed to be better so what is her excuse now.. she is taking her meds and seeing a doctor so she says ( I don't trust her.. we sure haven't seen no doctor.. and has she told the new doctor that she switched the test? I doubt it.. she is a liar to the core.

#9   2013/11/12 02:52PM
    mgmad1993

Quote Rilynne: Nick always gives Sharon the benefit of the doubt. They have a connection that is not going away. Her secret will come out eventually and Nick may be angry, probably will be. But he will get over it, he always does.

You're right. He does give in but I think that she may have went a little too far even for Nick.

#10   2013/11/12 02:53PM
    mgmad1993

Quote yrfan00:
    Quote hopey pix: Nick sure does look grubby!!I think the unshaven look is out of control!I say this because I even saw the Today Show Weather Guy sporting an unshaven look today!WOW!!It surprised me,as he was always well-groomed!Not that he looked bad,but Nick looks a little grubby this way!It's too wide-spread now!I was also so darn glad to see Chavez clean up!Now,he's one handsome dude without all the beard stubble!!

I love the unshaven rugged look on him, but then again I have never seen Nick look bad! Shaven or unshaven he is easy on the eyes

I'm with you--I'm a fan of the rugged look!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list