List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When Phyllis Comes Back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Phyllis Comes Back

Started by linder at 2013/11/12 03:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 03:12AM, Views: 8009, Replies: 62
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2013/11/22 03:06AM
    Re: When Phyllis Comes Back
    Sinny

Quote alanadz: I really don't think Phyllis is coming back.

I don't think MS is coming back but I do think they are looking for A Phyllis..

#62   2013/11/22 03:07AM
    Sinny

Quote calliope: I think she changed Nick's letter, not the computer. I assume she can type.

LMAO it is sharin we are talking about so who knows.

#63   2013/11/22 03:12AM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote linder: most of the time when a character leaves a show you dont keep on hearing their name,like they do Phyllis,s...if they are gone for a long time and that character comes back,then they will start talking about them,and they do come back...but they keep on mentioning her name.so i think she will be back or her character will just die.

They will probably leave it so it is always open for her to come back.

In the meantime, her haters can keep talking about her and keeping her relevant. LOL I love it because her fans have let her go, but they have not.....

Phyllis lives on in the hearts and minds of many and that is what really counts.

Yep so true.. if not for the phaters Phyllis wouldn't even be mentioned..so we should all thank them for keeping her front and center even after she has been gone for months... love it... keep on talking about the wonderful Phyllis character so the writers know her lovers and haters alike want her back.. otherwise she just wouldn't be talked about..

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list