List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When Phyllis Comes Back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Phyllis Comes Back

Started by linder at 2013/11/12 03:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 03:12AM, Views: 8050, Replies: 62
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/11/13 05:17PM
    Re: When Phyllis Comes Back
    countryMomof4

I'm still hoping she doesn't.

#32   2013/11/14 02:55PM
    alanadz

I really don't think Phyllis is coming back.

#33   2013/11/17 11:50PM
    Durieu

Quote linder: Just wanted to talk about something besides the hit and run......
    this isnt a spoiler.....
    I think Phyllis will wake ,and tell the doctors not to let anyone know.
    gets better and leaves the hospital ,change her looks,comes back to G.C. and watches whats going on...i dont know if she will remember how she fell or not.
    Jack or Summer will demand to see her,but she will be gone...
    Just thinking out loud..

Not bad!! Changing looks is nothing new on Y&R. Her character is much needed back! Would love to see her taunt Sharon for a while, incognito! Great idea!

#34   2013/11/18 03:26AM
    Sinny

Quote janesBydiction: I actually could see her faking her death and haunting Sharon. Basically gas lighting her for taking away her daughter's parents. Regardless I can't wait for Phyllis to come back and blast that trick. It shall be fun

That would actually be fun,.

#35   2013/11/18 03:28AM
    Sinny

Quote Soap Fan:
    Quote gardengal: Well by the time Phyllis comes back, Hillary will be Mrs. Jack Abbot with total control over Jabot. Jack will be too busy hitting the pills when he finds out that Summer is a Newman.

Summer is Jack's.

I don't think so. I think she is Nick's. JM did not want to look like the bad guy and phelps likes to keep the men happy. Phelps will lay it all on Sharin.

#36   2013/11/18 03:30AM
    Sinny

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote alanadz: Phyllis isn't needed for the paternity SL. We have Summer, Sharon, Nick, Jack, Kyle, and rest of the Abbott and Newman families. They will all be affected when the truth comes out.

It doesn't look as though the show is to concern with the characters return. The rating's are good and they are making money.

Awesome. This is the best show on television. And SC is a hit for playing Sharon Newman... And doing a beautiful job.

ITA with you 1Elvis.These writers know that SC will get the job done and no challenge is too difficult for her to bring it!That is why she is given all these tough story lines because she is up to the task and they know she can handle them.SC is a real trooper and a team player and whatever story she is given she does her best and gives it her all.Love her and Sharon Newman!The most talked about character on all the message boards.Bar none!Oh yeah uh huh!Girl's doing her job!!!

Thanks. I can see SC winning all the awards this next time for her awesome job playing Sharon. I like for them to have Sharon Newman redo those DNA test on Summer to see if she did do it... And it turns out that Summer is truly Jack daughter.

Oh I don't see an emmy in her future for anything she did this year.

#37   2013/11/18 03:32AM
    Sinny

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote alanadz: Phyllis isn't needed for the paternity SL. We have Summer, Sharon, Nick, Jack, Kyle, and rest of the Abbott and Newman families. They will all be affected when the truth comes out.

It doesn't look as though the show is to concern with the characters return. The rating's are good and they are making money.

Awesome. This is the best show on television. And SC is a hit for playing Sharon Newman... And doing a beautiful job.

ITA with you 1Elvis.These writers know that SC will get the job done and no challenge is too difficult for her to bring it!That is why she is given all these tough story lines because she is up to the task and they know she can handle them.SC is a real trooper and a team player and whatever story she is given she does her best and gives it her all.Love her and Sharon Newman!The most talked about character on all the message boards.Bar none!Oh yeah uh huh!Girl's doing her job!!!

There is nothing tough about her flaky story lines.

Bring back Stacey.....since you wanna go there...and her deliverance of Mental Illness was much more believable.

Sharon still stuck in kiddy land...no growth and very good at "ditzy". Naked Heiress had that down pack...but that was understandable....she was "young".

I am not seeing anything tough either.. the flaky stories make SN look bad not good. the big googly bug eyes are distracting and she uses them in almost every scene.. not sure why she is doing that.. but it really makes her look cuckoo not just unstable like she is supposed to be.

#38   2013/11/18 03:33AM
    Sinny

Quote SLEUTH:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote janesBydiction: I actually could see her faking her death and haunting Sharon. Basically gas lighting her for taking away her daughter's parents. Regardless I can't wait for Phyllis to come back and blast that trick. It shall be fun

I really want it to be Phyllis that exposes that trick.

Me too, it would not be fitting for anyone else but Phyllis to expose the little twit. I can see Phyllis mimicking her now, "I wasn't well..I was ill...I did some terrible things" and then shrug her shoulders and say.. "haven't we all done some terrible things?" Then tilt her head and bug her eyes like what's a girl to do?

HAHAHAH the story just would not have the same impact if it isn't Phyllis that exposes it. I would love for Phyllis to come back and have Sharon the only one to see her.. I want Phyllis to torment her with this.. that would be such better writing than this.. the bug eyes make me wish Phyllis would poke them out.

#39   2013/11/18 02:16PM
    alanadz

I don't think Phyllis is coming back.

#40   2013/11/18 02:31PM
    Barbyboo

I think soon will realize its cold out there and middle aged even colder she will be back..Hope so...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list