List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When Phyllis Comes Back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Phyllis Comes Back

Started by linder at 2013/11/12 03:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 03:12AM, Views: 7791, Replies: 62
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/12 02:24PM
    Re: When Phyllis Comes Back
    KeepingItReal

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote alanadz: Phyllis isn't needed for the paternity SL. We have Summer, Sharon, Nick, Jack, Kyle, and rest of the Abbott and Newman families. They will all be affected when the truth comes out.

It doesn't look as though the show is to concern with the characters return. The rating's are good and they are making money.

Awesome. This is the best show on television. And SC is a hit for playing Sharon Newman... And doing a beautiful job.

ITA with you 1Elvis.These writers know that SC will get the job done and no challenge is too difficult for her to bring it!That is why she is given all these tough story lines because she is up to the task and they know she can handle them.SC is a real trooper and a team player and whatever story she is given she does her best and gives it her all.Love her and Sharon Newman!The most talked about character on all the message boards.Bar none!Oh yeah uh huh!Girl's doing her job!!!

There is nothing tough about her flaky story lines.

Bring back Stacey.....since you wanna go there...and her deliverance of Mental Illness was much more believable.

Sharon still stuck in kiddy land...no growth and very good at "ditzy". Naked Heiress had that down pack...but that was understandable....she was "young".

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 02:26PM
    #22   2013/11/12 02:25PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote laurie6: I hope they bring her back soon this show is not interesting without her, The only thing I will watch for is the Chloe/Billy/Adam S/L everything else is boring.

I agree and the only other lady that seems to have any spunk is Hillary.

She really "schooled" Jill. #Igotyourdigits

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 02:27PM
    #23   2013/11/12 02:46PM
    jorie

Quote Savoy:
    Quote alanadz: Phyllis isn't needed for the paternity SL. We have Summer, Sharon, Nick, Jack, Kyle, and rest of the Abbott and Newman families. They will all be affected when the truth comes out.

It doesn't look as though the show is to concern with the characters return. The rating's are good and they are making money.
    I don't miss that sociopath one bit .she tripped over own karma,nick triggered Sharon's bipolar .abandoning her for Phyllis ,I do not feel sorry for her or nick.just Summer and Jack ,still hope like cassie was I hope Sharon just thought she changed the DNA,THAT Summer is Jack's.

#24   2013/11/12 03:32PM
    GA527

Quote 1Elvis: They hardly ever mention her name now. I believe Summer is Jack daughter.

Summer is not Jack's daughter no matter how much you want it to be so. Summer is Nick's daughter and Sharon did change the test.

#25   2013/11/12 03:46PM
    1Elvis

Quote GA527:
    Quote 1Elvis: They hardly ever mention her name now. I believe Summer is Jack daughter.

Summer is not Jack's daughter no matter how much you want it to be so. Summer is Nick's daughter and Sharon did change the test.

None of us knows Sharon did anything. She was also seeing Cassie ghost which was not there. I believe she is Jacks... and should be Jacks.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 03:49PM
    #26   2013/11/13 12:25PM
    Savoy

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Savoy:

Awesome. This is the best show on television. And SC is a hit for playing Sharon Newman... And doing a beautiful job.

I think SC is doing an awesome job delivering the tough s/l's, that some shy away from for fear of their character being disliked.

#27   2013/11/13 12:30PM
    alanadz

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote GA527:

None of us knows Sharon did anything. She was also seeing Cassie ghost which was not there. I believe she is Jacks... and should be Jacks.

Sharon was not seeing a ghost. Cassie was Sharon conscience the same way John is Jack's conscience. Keemo is Jack's!

#28   2013/11/13 12:30PM
    Savoy

Quote TowerOfBabble:
    Quote Savoy:

That's what I feel...they put the character in a coma while they decided what to do, but it's taking too long. The show is very successful without Phylliss, so they may not bother resurrecting the character.

Maybe Hilary is taking her place...!

It is successful without the character, if they wanted the character back they would have already recast the role. Hilary is doing an excellent job of stirring things up being the sexy vixen on the show.

#29   2013/11/13 01:17PM
    SLEUTH

Quote Sinny:
    Quote janesBydiction: I actually could see her faking her death and haunting Sharon. Basically gas lighting her for taking away her daughter's parents. Regardless I can't wait for Phyllis to come back and blast that trick. It shall be fun

I really want it to be Phyllis that exposes that trick.

Me too, it would not be fitting for anyone else but Phyllis to expose the little twit. I can see Phyllis mimicking her now, "I wasn't well..I was ill...I did some terrible things" and then shrug her shoulders and say.. "haven't we all done some terrible things?" Then tilt her head and bug her eyes like what's a girl to do?

#30   2013/11/13 01:34PM
    patford90

Phyllis, needs to come back soon. Put Sharon in the nut house where she belongs and straighten Summers life out. This has been going on too long and the truth needs to come out.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list