List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How long before Devon is....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long before Devon is....

Started by JRTA at 2013/11/11 10:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 02:06PM, Views: 592, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/11/11 10:31PM
    How long before Devon is....
    JRTA

BROKE!!!!! Ever heard about the woman living on welfare, that won $10 Million, only to be back on welfare 10 years later.

Devon seems to just be spending and spending and spending. Yeah, it was over $2 Billion, but the way he's spending it... How much of that money is liquid cash, how much is investments. He spends all the cash, the investiments tank.... dumdum Devon.

And clearly he has no bloody sense at all. If he did, he'd be getting a financial advisor who had NO PERSONAL INTEREST... Not Victor, Not Neil, Not Jack, or Jill.

Nick, Victoria & Abby all got $500 million, and they aren't this stupid. (Not saying they are smart, just not Devon Stupid).

I am betting that within 5 years we will see Devon whining and complaining about being broke because of all his stupid choices and bad decisions.

#2   2013/11/12 12:04AM
    Re: How long before Devon is....
    ChandlerB

2.5 BILLION is a lot of money.

That's $2,500,000,000.

Devon would have to spent a million dollars a day for the next 7 years to blow through that kind of cash.

I think he'll be okay.

#3   2013/11/12 12:14AM
    APRIL JOY

Well from what I have read mason will help him spend that money.I can't Waite for Devon to get knocked down a few peg.I guess he has forgotten where he came from.

#4   2013/11/12 03:03AM
    FL senior fan

Are we to believe Devon did NOT go to a Financial Advisor/Instutution and invest in stocks/bonds/etc?
    Please...they make this young man out to be stupid!
    Looks like Mason will be sticking close by for a share
    of whatever he can get, or steal from that credit card
    he keeps using at the bar.

It's easy to throw money around when you didn't have to earn it!

Devon....go invest...it's not that hard; you don't need Victor, Neil, or Jack to do it for you!

Why hasn't he started his music related business?
    Would love for this to involve a return of TUCKER.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 03:04AM
    #5   2013/11/12 11:40AM
    ajsp35801

Devon has stated that he has spend money and bought lots of things but he hasn't made a dent in his inheritance. I don't think that we should be too worried about him losing it.

#6   2013/11/12 11:48AM
    hopey pix

I doubt Devon can blow through all his money!I am just worried that Mason will try!Devon is doing such dumb thinks by trusting Mason,and giving him his credit card to run a tab!!Mason just oozes jealousy and turns green every time he's around Devon!!He's just so jealous!!I am so sure Mason will blow through his money after seeing Devon's credit Card numbers!!I am sure he'll try to use it,or kidnap Devon now,for sure!!We've got another creepy Carmine-like s/l coming,only with 2 men,Mason and Devon!I am sure of it!!

#7   2013/11/12 11:49AM
    Mich921

Quote FL senior fan: Are we to believe Devon did NOT go to a Financial Advisor/Instutution and invest in stocks/bonds/etc?
    Please...they make this young man out to be stupid!
    Looks like Mason will be sticking close by for a share
    of whatever he can get, or steal from that credit card
    he keeps using at the bar.

It's easy to throw money around when you didn't have to earn it!

Devon....go invest...it's not that hard; you don't need Victor, Neil, or Jack to do it for you!

Why hasn't he started his music related business?
    Would love for this to involve a return of TUCKER.

I don't understand why he hasn't started his music business either. It's like the writers forgot about what they wrote for his character. Also he should start music programs in schools for needy kids. If the writers decided to give him Catherines money than they should write something interesting. I don't think Mason will get to far with trying to spend Devon money. Someone will notice him hanging around and clue Devon in. Doesn't Devon know that Mason was with Hillary???

#8   2013/11/12 11:53AM
    hopey pix

These writers,and the last few ones,they don't explore the s/l's enough!!How many are just waffling like Noah,Nick,and Jack!!They used to work hard,now why is everyone getting a bar,and they seem so shiftless yet?I don't get it!!I just know Mason is going the same way Carmine is!!Will we have another death then,when Devon has to kill Mason to be rid of him?I hope not!!

#9   2013/11/12 02:04PM
    hubbardfan

Quote hopey pix: I doubt Devon can blow through all his money!I am just worried that Mason will try!Devon is doing such dumb thinks by trusting Mason,and giving him his credit card to run a tab!!Mason just oozes jealousy and turns green every time he's around Devon!!He's just so jealous!!I am so sure Mason will blow through his money after seeing Devon's credit Card numbers!!I am sure he'll try to use it,or kidnap Devon now,for sure!!We've got another creepy Carmine-like s/l coming,only with 2 men,Mason and Devon!I am sure of it!!

Oh yeah...Mason's gonna use Devon AND his $$$ to get what he wants! First of all, why would anyone use a cc to buy a damn BEER! I'm sure he has cash in his pocket; is he planning to buy that many drinks that he has to use his cc to run a tab? Hell, he may turn into an alcoholic like Neil, then Mason will have him right where he wants him! The writers are going to make Mason a foul piece of work, like Carmine; where's Sarge when you need him!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 02:06PM
    #10   2013/11/12 02:06PM
    KeepingItReal

Devon just needs to go.

They gave him all that money to continue acting like a pompus fool.

Dru needs to box dat from the grave and wipe the cheesieness out of him.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list