List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam & Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam & Billy

Started by hubbardfan at 2013/11/11 05:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 01:11PM, Views: 1139, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/11/11 05:27PM
    Adam & Billy
    hubbardfan

Once they get to the bottom of this h&r mess, I hope Billy and ADAM can be friends...I'd like for Adam to PERSONALLY tell Billy about Dash and what happened, not seeing/knowing DeeDee was anywhere around. They could both work out their grief together, providing each other 'a shoulder to lean on', forgive each other AND themselves, and move on! THEN Adam can ask Billy and Chloe to be Peanut's godparents. (I refuse to call the baby 'Connor', that's a Chelsea/DYLAN name)!

#2   2013/11/11 08:28PM
    Re: Adam & Billy
    fairland

Quote hubbardfan: Once they get to the bottom of this h&r mess, I hope Billy and ADAM can be friends...I'd like for Adam to PERSONALLY tell Billy about Dash and what happened, not seeing/knowing DeeDee was anywhere around. They could both work out their grief together, providing each other 'a shoulder to lean on', forgive each other AND themselves, and move on! THEN Adam can ask Billy and Chloe to be Peanut's godparents. (I refuse to call the baby 'Connor', that's a Chelsea/DYLAN name)!

How could Adam and BIlly work out their grief together. BIlly hates Adam for one. I would love to know of why does billy hate Adam so much and for what reason that billy have to hate Adam for any thing. What is BIlly personal reason of hating billy beside the hit and run that did kill delia. What differance would make on a presonal level to billy would car this much for adam while Adam is grieving over a lost eye sight that did get restoryed by Delia Abbott herself? I just have one too many concerneds about a firendship between BIlly and Adam.

#3   2013/11/11 08:44PM
    jorie

Quote fairland:
    Quote hubbardfan: Once they get to the bottom of this h&r mess, I hope Billy and ADAM can be friends...I'd like for Adam to PERSONALLY tell Billy about Dash and what happened, not seeing/knowing DeeDee was anywhere around. They could both work out their grief together, providing each other 'a shoulder to lean on', forgive each other AND themselves, and move on! THEN Adam can ask Billy and Chloe to be Peanut's godparents. (I refuse to call the baby 'Connor', that's a Chelsea/DYLAN name)!

How could Adam and BIlly work out their grief together. BIlly hates Adam for one. I would love to know of why does billy hate Adam so much and for what reason that billy have to hate Adam for any thing. What is BIlly personal reason of hating billy beside the hit and run that did kill delia. What differance would make on a presonal level to billy would car this much for adam while Adam is grieving over a lost eye sight that did get restoryed by Delia Abbott herself? I just have one too many concerneds about a firendship between BIlly and Adam.

ADAM GRIEF ,IS Delia TOO, I TOO WOULD LIKE THEM AS FRIENDS AND STAND UP TO VICTOR TOGETHER,

#4   2013/11/12 07:15AM
    Lanie1959

I think it's too late for that, maybe if he had had enough guts to do it when he first realized what happened but now he has destroyed her scarf and is covering up the accident...with friends like Adam who need enemies? Billy needs a friend he can count on and Adam is not the count on kind of guy unless you have a crime to cover up.

#5   2013/11/12 08:56AM
    alanadz

If Adam killed his daughter, accident or not, I don't see them becoming friends.

#6   2013/11/12 01:11PM
    hubbardfan

Quote alanadz:

If Adam killed his daughter, accident or not, I don't see them becoming friends.

But if Adam DIDN'T do it, do you still think Billy will resent him? This could be a way for Adam to really show his gratitude for what Chilly did for the baby!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list