List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Do not post the spoiler in the title.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Do not post the spoiler in the title.

Started by canada gal at 2013/11/11 04:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 09:34AM, Views: 2404, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/11/12 06:16AM
    Re: Spoiler: Do not post the spoiler in the title.
    yrfan00

Quote He was definitely jealous and when Vikki called him out he said that it was killing him to see Davery together. He couldn't even say more then a couple of words to Avery because he was so mad.

The spoiler for Friday has this listed for Nick/Avery/Dylan on TVSource Magazine. So Nick is going to explode over Davery. I wonder if he sees them kissing again or just runs into Avery in the park.

The tension between Dylan and Nick reaches uncomfortable heights when Nick confronts Avery.

Also SA the new Head Writer said that Navery wasn't done. IMO Nick is going to be chasing after Avery big time when he finds out what Sharon did to Summer. He will probably use Summer as away to get Avery back since Summer will most likely be falling apart after learning what Sharon did to her and her mother.

I don't necessarily think that Navery are completely over, but the love story is Davery. Nick will just be used as angst for Dylan and Avery. I can see the Nick/Sharon/Dylan/Avery quad coming, with Nick realizing he loves Sharon and Davery together. I know the paternity thing will be an obstacle for Shick, but I believe Nick will eventually forgive Sharon. He can't deny his part in all of this!! He lied for 18+ years for goodness sake!! I don't know how he can cast stones at Sharon. Nick needs to realize that what HE did devastated Sharon. Once he huffs and puffs for a while he will get over it. THAT IS IF SHARON REALLY EVEN CHANGED THE TEST. I WON'T FULLY BELIEVE IT UNTIL THEY SHOW IT. I think the writers may be toying with everyone and haven't decided the way they want to go with this. In the beginning, I thought the writers wanted Kyle and Summer to be a couple so that is why they would change Summer back to a Newman, but it seems that have dropped the Kyle/Summer thing lately. I honestly have wondered if they might go with Summer/Noah now that Courtney is in the picture. The Summer/Noah thing would be kinda weird, but I think they have more chemistry than Summer/Kyle, and if it keeps Summer an Abbott, I am all for it!! I don't think Summer and Kyle have ANY chemistry and they would be a dud. Here is hoping the writers have realized that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 06:22AM
    #22   2013/11/12 07:04AM
    ChrissyK

Quote yrfan00:
    Quote He was definitely jealous and when Vikki called him out he said that it was killing him to see Davery together. He couldn't even say more then a couple of words to Avery because he was so mad.

The spoiler for Friday has this listed for Nick/Avery/Dylan on TVSource Magazine. So Nick is going to explode over Davery. I wonder if he sees them kissing again or just runs into Avery in the park.

The tension between Dylan and Nick reaches uncomfortable heights when Nick confronts Avery.

Also SA the new Head Writer said that Navery wasn't done. IMO Nick is going to be chasing after Avery big time when he finds out what Sharon did to Summer. He will probably use Summer as away to get Avery back since Summer will most likely be falling apart after learning what Sharon did to her and her mother.

I don't necessarily think that Navery are completely over, but the love story is Davery. Nick will just be used as angst for Dylan and Avery. I can see the Nick/Sharon/Dylan/Avery quad coming, with Nick realizing he loves Sharon and Davery together. I know the paternity thing will be an obstacle for Shick, but I believe Nick will eventually forgive Sharon. He can't deny his part in all of this!! He lied for 18+ years for goodness sake!! I don't know how he can cast stones at Sharon. Nick needs to realize that what HE did devastated Sharon. Once he huffs and puffs for a while he will get over it. THAT IS IF SHARON REALLY EVEN CHANGED THE TEST. I WON'T FULLY BELIEVE IT UNTIL THEY SHOW IT. I think the writers may be toying with everyone and haven't decided the way they want to go with this. In the beginning, I thought the writers wanted Kyle and Summer to be a couple so that is why they would change Summer back to a Newman, but it seems that have dropped the Kyle/Summer thing lately. I honestly have wondered if they might go with Summer/Noah now that Courtney is in the picture. The Summer/Noah thing would be kinda weird, but I think they have more chemistry than Summer/Kyle, and if it keeps Summer an Abbott, I am all for it!! I don't think Summer and Kyle have ANY chemistry and they would be a dud. Here is hoping the writers have realized that.

There is no way Nick is going to forgive Sharon for hurting Summer. They would be changing the character of Nick if he looked the other way after someone hurt his child. Sharon is getting better and yet she still refuses to tell Nick the truth and that's what's really going to cause him to be more upset with her.

I think they're going to have Davery move on and become happy sort of the way Navery was but when the news of what Sharon did to Summer comes out Nick will get moved back into Navery's orbit because of Avery being Summer's aunt and the triangle will kick off again.

SA says Sharon changed the results and so as the show so Sharon did do it and it's not a dream. I mean if it was wouldn't she know what's real or not now that she's back on her medicine.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 07:07AM
    #23   2013/11/12 07:23AM
    yrfan00

Quote There is no way Nick is going to forgive Sharon for hurting Summer. They would be changing the character of Nick if he looked the other way after someone hurt his child. Sharon is getting better and yet she still refuses to tell Nick the truth and that's what's really going to cause him to be more upset with her.

I think they're going to have Davery move on and become happy sort of the way Navery was but when the news of what Sharon did to Summer comes out Nick will get moved back into Navery's orbit because of Avery being Summer's aunt and the triangle will kick off again.

SA says Sharon changed the results and so as the show so Sharon did do it and it's not a dream. I mean if it was wouldn't she know what's real or not now that she's back on her medicine.

Do you think Nick's lies of 18+ years didn't hurt Summer? You say he won't put up with people hurting his kids, but I guess it doesn't matter to him when he is the one doing the hurting. I don't care if it does or doesn't turn out that Nick is her father, the fact of the matter is that he rolled the dice and claimed Summer as his daughter when she might not have been!! If Sharon changed the results, yes, that is not right, but Nick didn't bother to get another test to confirm he was Summer's father. He selfishly decided to play God with Summer's life. Whether he is her father is here nor there, the fact is HE LIED TOO!! For a lot longer to boot. Personally, if he doesn't forgive Sharon it will NOT be true to his character. Nick is very quick to judge and be angry, but he has never fully forgiven himself for treating Sharon the way he did after Cassie died. He will see his role in all of this, though it may take a while for him to admit it. Nick and Sharon are a super couple and there is no way that the writers will not have Nick eventually forgive Sharon. They will be a couple again, whether it be months or years from now. It is a soap!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 07:25AM
    #24   2013/11/12 07:41AM
    yrfan00

What I don't understand is why Nick Newman is getting a pass on the paternity issue? I am so tired of hearing that Sharon is getting better and is still lying so Nick will not forgive her. What is Nick's excuse all of those years he lied?? He was perfectly sane and didn't seem to think it was important to tell the truth to Phyllis or Sharon!! It is his lies that caused all of this!! Nick needs to be asking for Sharon's forgiveness!! That being said, I love Shick and they will forgive each other. That is what they do <3

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 07:42AM
    #25   2013/11/12 07:45AM
    Sinny

Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal: I saw today's Canadian epi. Nick is still not over Avery. Vicki saw that Nick was jealous when Avery came to the UG with Dylan.

I hope Sharon stays clear of Nick. I can see him use Sharon. I really hate this. I want Sharon to be happy, but not like this and not with Nick. He is the last person Sharon should be dating. Shick should be strictly about co-parenting.

Hi Canada Gal ITA. I was just saying in a previous post how Sharon needs to stay clear of that sanctimonious fool .

He is nothing but a HYPOCRITICAL full of himself idiot.

Sharon does NOT want or Need that jerk in her life cause he will only disappoint her like always

WOW we agree,,,

#26   2013/11/12 08:27AM
    ChrissyK

Quote yrfan00: What I don't understand is why Nick Newman is getting a pass on the paternity issue? I am so tired of hearing that Sharon is getting better and is still lying so Nick will not forgive her. What is Nick's excuse all of those years he lied?? He was perfectly sane and didn't seem to think it was important to tell the truth to Phyllis or Sharon!! It is his lies that caused all of this!! Nick needs to be asking for Sharon's forgiveness!! That being said, I love Shick and they will forgive each other. That is what they do <3

this is a soap and their built on drama and with that being said Nick isn't going to forgive her. It doesn't matter what Nick did if Sharon hadn't got involved no one would of ever known since Summer was indeed Nick's daughter. But also Phyllis wouldn't be in a coma if it hadn't been for Sharon. I honestly don't get why Shick fans think Nick should look the other way and pat Sharon on the head when we all know if Phyllis had done this to Faith and hurt Sharon the message boards would be on fire with her going to prison and how Nick is going to turn on her.

#27   2013/11/12 08:37AM
    yrfan00

Quote this is a soap and their built on drama and with that being said Nick isn't going to forgive her. It doesn't matter what Nick did if Sharon hadn't got involved no one would of ever known since Summer was indeed Nick's daughter. But also Phyllis wouldn't be in a coma if it hadn't been for Sharon. I honestly don't get why Shick fans think Nick should look the other way and pat Sharon on the head when we all know if Phyllis had done this to Faith and hurt Sharon the message boards would be on fire with her going to prison and how Nick is going to turn on her.

We can agree to disagree If the characters never forgave anyone on soaps, it would be pretty boring because no one would talk to each other. I don't think Nick should look the other way, but I also don't think Sharon should either. They have BOTH made mistakes and BOTH had a role in hurting their children and each other. Sharon shouldn't be shouldering all the blame is all that I am saying. Part of being a fan is defending your favorite characters, so I fully expect that Phyllis fans would be defending her if the roles were reversed.

#28   2013/11/12 09:34AM
    mgmad1993

Quote Sinny:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote canada gal: I saw today's Canadian epi. Nick is still not over Avery. Vicki saw that Nick was jealous when Avery came to the UG with Dylan.

I hope Sharon stays clear of Nick. I can see him use Sharon. I really hate this. I want Sharon to be happy, but not like this and not with Nick. He is the last person Sharon should be dating. Shick should be strictly about co-parenting.

He did not look jealous. He just not liking Dylan at all. They both done Nick dirty on his wedding day.... Of course he has that look on his face. Nick is done with Avery.

He sure did look jealous.. have you seen this eppy elvis? I know you are in the us and didn't think you got the day ahead?

Nick looked grumpy and very jealous.. I was so hoping he would have walked in on Avery and Dylan kissing.. she sure did get over Nick quick LOL he is pretty forgettable.

I think he just doesn't like Dylan. After his response to Avery in the coffee shop regarding Sharon, I don't think he really cares at this point.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list