List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Do not post the spoiler in the title.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Do not post the spoiler in the title.

Started by canada gal at 2013/11/11 04:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 09:34AM, Views: 2496, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/11 04:22PM
    Re: Spoiler: Do not post the spoiler in the title.
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal: I saw today's Canadian epi. Nick is still not over Avery. Vicki saw that Nick was jealous when Avery came to the UG with Dylan.

I hope Sharon stays clear of Nick. I can see him use Sharon. I really hate this. I want Sharon to be happy, but not like this and not with Nick. He is the last person Sharon should be dating. Shick should be strictly about co-parenting.

Well of course Nick will use her and abuse her.He is a Newman and that is what they all do to Sharon.Why in the world can't they hire a man for Sharon that will treat her right?Is it that hard to do?Why does she have to have a Newman?They have all hurt her and tossed her aside.Sharon needs to steer clear of all the Newmans.They are all no good for her.

#12   2013/11/11 04:24PM
    canada gal

Quote Sinny: Of course he isn't over Avery yet.. he is just mad at her.. he still wants her and he was green with envy seeing Avery with Dylan.. He will use sharon because she allows it.. he knows that. Shick should never get back together..

Well, I hope that Sharon will be strong and draw the line when Nick comes in for the big smooch. I hope she gives him the same lines he gave her "we are a family, but our relationship is STRICTLY Friends WITHOUT benefits"

#13   2013/11/11 04:27PM
    1Elvis

Quote Sinny:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote canada gal: I saw today's Canadian epi. Nick is still not over Avery. Vicki saw that Nick was jealous when Avery came to the UG with Dylan.

I hope Sharon stays clear of Nick. I can see him use Sharon. I really hate this. I want Sharon to be happy, but not like this and not with Nick. He is the last person Sharon should be dating. Shick should be strictly about co-parenting.

He did not look jealous. He just not liking Dylan at all. They both done Nick dirty on his wedding day.... Of course he has that look on his face. Nick is done with Avery.

He sure did look jealous.. have you seen this eppy elvis? I know you are in the us and didn't think you got the day ahead?

Nick looked grumpy and very jealous.. I was so hoping he would have walked in on Avery and Dylan kissing.. she sure did get over Nick quick LOL he is pretty forgettable.

Yes I saw it and he did not look jealous. He is upset with those two for what they did to him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 04:31PM
    #14   2013/11/11 04:29PM
    PixiePower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote 1Elvis:

He did not look jealous. He just not liking Dylan at all. They both done Nick dirty on his wedding day.... Of course he has that look on his face. Nick is done with Avery.

He sure did look jealous.. have you seen this eppy elvis? I know you are in the us and didn't think you got the day ahead?

Nick looked grumpy and very jealous.. I was so hoping he would have walked in on Avery and Dylan kissing.. she sure did get over Nick quick LOL he is pretty forgettable.

Yes he is and so are his brother and father.They are all three users and abusers of women!Sharon needs to steer clear of all three of them.They are not worthy of her and I wish she would kick them all in the family jewels and tell them to go pound sand.They need to quit using my girl on these jack wagons!

#15   2013/11/11 05:54PM
    Blue 501

Quote PixiePower:

Well of course Nick will use her and abuse her.He is a Newman and that is what they all do to Sharon.Why in the world can't they hire a man for Sharon that will treat her right?Is it that hard to do?Why does she have to have a Newman?They have all hurt her and tossed her aside.Sharon needs to steer clear of all the Newmans.They are all no good for her.

They are pretty much no good for any woman. Think of the cruelty over the years by Victor to Nikki.

#16   2013/11/11 06:05PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Sorry I didn't realize it the title was a spoiler.

LOL I was thinking the same thing. Your speculation is a spoiler sounds good to me. Little Nicky is a loser. He knows Sharon has been in a BP break down and it will take months for her to get out of it not a few days.

#17   2013/11/11 06:21PM
    lilie

Hi Canada Gal ITA. I was just saying in a previous post how Sharon needs to stay clear of that sanctimonious fool .

He is nothing but a HYPOCRITICAL full of himself idiot.

Sharon does NOT want or Need that jerk in her life cause he will only disappoint her like always

#18   2013/11/11 06:33PM
    ladycam

I was hoping we've seen the end of loopy Sharon for a long while. But them having Nick be her sole support system makes me thing her loopy days are not over. Especially with the secrets she has. If she losses Nick then were back to loopy Sharon.That's what happened when she lost Adam she couldn't handle it.And stop all treatment none of her ex should be her support system.Dylan should be her support system. I hope the rumor of him being her brother is true. She needs that family connection.The article I saw said she will learn to depend on herself. So her journey is not over yet.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 06:37PM
    #19   2013/11/11 06:53PM
    ChrissyK

Quote 1Elvis:

He was definitely jealous and when Vikki called him out he said that it was killing him to see Davery together. He couldn't even say more then a couple of words to Avery because he was so mad.

The spoiler for Friday has this listed for Nick/Avery/Dylan on TVSource Magazine. So Nick is going to explode over Davery. I wonder if he sees them kissing again or just runs into Avery in the park.

The tension between Dylan and Nick reaches uncomfortable heights when Nick confronts Avery.

Also SA the new Head Writer said that Navery wasn't done. IMO Nick is going to be chasing after Avery big time when he finds out what Sharon did to Summer. He will probably use Summer as away to get Avery back since Summer will most likely be falling apart after learning what Sharon did to her and her mother.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 06:56PM
    #20   2013/11/11 06:55PM
    Yale Steam

Quote ladycam: I was hoping we've seen the end of loopy Sharon for a long while. But them having Nick be her sole support system makes me thing her loopy days are not over. Especially with the secrets she has. If she losses Nick then were back to loopy Sharon.That's what happened when she lost Adam she couldn't handle it.And stop all treatment none of her ex should be her support system.Dylan should be her support system. I hope the rumor of him being her brother is true. She needs that family connection.The article I saw said she will learn to depend on herself. So her journey is not over yet.

Sharon is no where close to being independent. She won't tell Nick the truth about Summer because she is afraid of the consequences. She won't take responsibility for her actions and then take her lumps.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list