List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Do not post the spoiler in the title.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Do not post the spoiler in the title.

Started by canada gal at 2013/11/11 04:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 09:34AM, Views: 2351, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/11 04:02PM
    Spoiler: Nick is going to use Sharon
    canada gal

I saw today's Canadian epi. Nick is still not over Avery. Vicki saw that Nick was jealous when Avery came to the UG with Dylan.

I hope Sharon stays clear of Nick. I can see him use Sharon. I really hate this. I want Sharon to be happy, but not like this and not with Nick. He is the last person Sharon should be dating. Shick should be strictly about co-parenting.

#2   2013/11/11 04:09PM
    Re: Spoiler: Nick is going to use Sharon
    yrfan00

Quote canada gal: I saw today's Canadian epi. Nick is still not over Avery. Vicki saw that Nick was jealous when Avery came to the UG with Dylan.

I hope Sharon stays clear of Nick. I can see him use Sharon. I really hate this. I want Sharon to be happy, but not like this and not with Nick. He is the last person Sharon should be dating. Shick should be strictly about co-parenting.

I could see Nick spending more time with Sharon and not minding the fact it is making Avery jealous, but I can't see Nick knowingly doing that on purpose. Anyway, the more time Nick spends with Sharon, I think he is going to realize he was not really in love with Avery anyway. At least, I hope so!!

#3   2013/11/11 04:10PM
    Sinny

Of course he isn't over Avery yet.. he is just mad at her.. he still wants her and he was green with envy seeing Avery with Dylan.. He will use sharon because she allows it.. he knows that. Shick should never get back together..

#4   2013/11/11 04:12PM
    Charlie Big

Quote canada gal: I saw today's Canadian epi. Nick is still not over Avery. Vicki saw that Nick was jealous when Avery came to the UG with Dylan.

As long as Sharon keeps lying to Nick and Jack and Summer and thier families, the trick gets what she deserves.

#5   2013/11/11 04:14PM
    1Elvis

He did not look jealous. He just not liking Dylan at all. They both done Nick dirty on his wedding day.... Of course he has that look on his face. Nick is done with Avery.

#6   2013/11/11 04:14PM
    habbyfan

Maybe they will get together and maybe not ... Sharon can have her pick ...

#7   2013/11/11 04:17PM
    Re: Spoiler: Do not post the spoiler in the title.
    1Elvis

Quote habbyfan: Maybe they will get together and maybe not ... Sharon can have her pick ...

I love this. No matter how it goes Sharon wins. and Avery is not going to like it one bit.

#8   2013/11/11 04:18PM
    Re: Spoiler: Nick and Sharon
    canada gal

Sorry I didn't realize it the title was a spoiler.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 04:19PM
    #9   2013/11/11 04:21PM
    1Elvis

Quote Charlie Big:

As long as Sharon keeps lying to Nick and Jack and Summer and thier families, the trick gets what she deserves.

There is no proof whatsoever ever Sharon done anything. And I just bet that is what is going to come up.

#10   2013/11/11 04:21PM
    Sinny

Quote 1Elvis:

He did not look jealous. He just not liking Dylan at all. They both done Nick dirty on his wedding day.... Of course he has that look on his face. Nick is done with Avery.

He sure did look jealous.. have you seen this eppy elvis? I know you are in the us and didn't think you got the day ahead?

Nick looked grumpy and very jealous.. I was so hoping he would have walked in on Avery and Dylan kissing.. she sure did get over Nick quick LOL he is pretty forgettable.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list