List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/question re: Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/question re: Adam

Started by sarahp at 2013/11/11 03:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 10:57AM, Views: 2401, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/12 09:55AM
    Re: Spoiler/question re: Adam
    villyforever55

Quote Rilynne: True Ladycam, Y&R needs Adam to be a villain. Adam is just like his father, ruthless. All shows need villians to liven things up. If it turns out someone else hit Delia how will Adam react? I don't think it will take long for him to be his old self again. But I love him!

Trust me, nobody appreciates a good villain more than me. He is what he is, he is just like his father, ruthless and occasionally a man with no scruples. I just disagree when his actions are white-washed to make his something he isn't. I don't love him but, let him be the villain he is, he is more interesting that way.

#12   2013/11/12 10:08AM
    Lanie1959

I could appreciate him more as a true villain than having all his fans brag about what a grey character he is but then they come undone at the criticism or hint the not everybody loves him like they do.

#13   2013/11/12 10:10AM
    Barbyboo

Quote MichaelMuhneyfan:
    Quote sarahp: I read a spoiler that states that Adam is shaken by the truth about the hit and run. Anyone have any leads on what this is about? Did Adam learn something new?

I believe he will find out he never hit her (which he already knows since you would KNOW by the feel of the car if you run over someone!). But the fact he is shaken by it may mean that someone he knows is the real hit and run driver.

It's not adam

#14   2013/11/12 10:14AM
    Ona34

What happened to Adams promise to God that he would confess to the hit and run once they found out Conner's eyes would be okay?
    Again he lied and lied to God no less.

Adam will always be a liar and no matter how much he says he has changed he has not changed.

#15   2013/11/12 10:14AM
    lilpiggy

Quote Lanie1959: I could appreciate him more as a true villain than having all his fans brag about what a grey character he is but then they come undone at the criticism or hint the not everybody loves him like they do.

Adam is not even a good villain. He is a weak whiney little punk...

#16   2013/11/12 10:17AM
    YOYOTHEFAN

Quote Ona34: What happened to Adams promise to God that he would confess to the hit and run once they found out Conner's eyes would be okay?

Adam will always be a liar and no matter how much he says he has changed he has not changed.

Response : I don't think Adam did it..This may sound off the wall, but I think Mason did...they may send him to jail to get rid of his character. He really is not a significant character on the show.

#17   2013/11/12 10:25AM
    villyforever55

Finding out who really hit Delia will be anti-climatic at best, especially if it's some unknown or little known character with no real connection to anyone. I don't know that it matters at this point.

#18   2013/11/12 10:34AM
    ladycam

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Rilynne: True Ladycam, Y&R needs Adam to be a villain. Adam is just like his father, ruthless. All shows need villians to liven things up. If it turns out someone else hit Delia how will Adam react? I don't think it will take long for him to be his old self again. But I love him!

Trust me, nobody appreciates a good villain more than me. He is what he is, he is just like his father, ruthless and occasionally a man with no scruples. I just disagree when his actions are white-washed to make his something he isn't. I don't love him but, let him be the villain he is, he is more interesting that way.

They are not white washing his actions. Some Adam fans love when he's good and getting along with people and not being a trouble maker. These kind of s/l are for them they enjoy him being a tortured soul it's the reason they love Adam. While I love all layer of Adam. The bad boy appeals to me more. And he can be sweet to the women in his life and Peanut. But he will always be given these roles from time to time a good part of his fan likes it. And they complain when the writers put dirt on him. He's multi layer and has fans for each role he plays writers at least have to make the fans of the character's happy it's the reason we tune in

#19   2013/11/12 10:54AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959: I could appreciate him more as a true villain than having all his fans brag about what a grey character he is but then they come undone at the criticism or hint the not everybody loves him like they do.

I'm with you, Lanie, I say embrace him as an evil bad-ass wannabe son of a bastard and quit trying to whitewash his actions as though he's some sort of marter. He burned up Ashley's baby (just like he burned up Delia's scarf), kidnapped Faith, slept with the mother of the baby he'd kidnapped to get back at his brother. He has a harverd education; one could say that Nick and Victoria never went to university or anything and had everything handed to them, which I believe is true. However, to justify Adam's actions by saying that they were mean to poor ruthless evil Adam? And using Victor's abandonment as an excuse to justify his behaviour? Well, Victor was left at an orphanage, while Cliff and Hope raised Adam in a loving environment. If Adam gets a pass, why not Victor? He's like Stafano on DOOL imho...I say embrace his villianness, especially when he's not showing any sign of changing...I mean, burning Delia's scarf like she was a piece of garbage (his way of honouring her) right after he found out the surgery for her corneas went well and on the promo catfishing Delia's grieving father by pretending to be a grieving father himself to find out what Billy knows? To me, that's not redemption, that's just plain sick, and something a villian would do!

#20   2013/11/12 10:57AM
    trinilisa

Quote Ona34: What happened to Adams promise to God that he would confess to the hit and run once they found out Conner's eyes would be okay?

Amen!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list