List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/question re: Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/question re: Adam

Started by sarahp at 2013/11/11 03:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 10:57AM, Views: 2402, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/11 03:14PM
    Spoiler/question re: Adam
    sarahp

I read a spoiler that states that Adam is shaken by the truth about the hit and run. Anyone have any leads on what this is about? Did Adam learn something new?

#2   2013/11/11 05:54PM
    Re: Spoiler/question re: Adam
    GCresident

None, but I am dying to hear. I still don't believe he hit Delia. All that worrying and guilt for nothing!!!!

#3   2013/11/11 08:32PM
    jorie

NOT for nothing ,it will help humanize him as Michael sez,can't wait to see what the spoiler means.

#4   2013/11/12 08:17AM
    Lanie1959

it's not humanizing ..they have gone into overkill and now it's starting to be annoying ...most people don't even care anymore because we have seen what Adam would if he were the killer ...lie and cover up it doesn't matter how many guilty looks he tries to give the bottom line is he the kind of man who would lie about killing a kid and then let his son take her eyes and still not say a word.

#5   2013/11/12 08:45AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959: it's not humanizing ..they have gone into overkill and now it's starting to be annoying ...most people don't even care anymore because we have seen what Adam would if he were the killer ...lie and cover up it doesn't matter how many guilty looks he tries to give the bottom line is he the kind of man who would lie about killing a kid and then let his son take her eyes and still not say a word.

Imho, it doesn't humanizing Adam at all. If anything, it just adds to his whole "woe is me" resume...

#6   2013/11/12 09:10AM
    MichaelMuhne...

Quote sarahp: I read a spoiler that states that Adam is shaken by the truth about the hit and run. Anyone have any leads on what this is about? Did Adam learn something new?

I believe he will find out he never hit her (which he already knows since you would KNOW by the feel of the car if you run over someone!). But the fact he is shaken by it may mean that someone he knows is the real hit and run driver.

#7   2013/11/12 09:19AM
    villyforever55

Quote MichaelMuhneyfan:
    Quote sarahp: I read a spoiler that states that Adam is shaken by the truth about the hit and run. Anyone have any leads on what this is about? Did Adam learn something new?

I believe he will find out he never hit her (which he already knows since you would KNOW by the feel of the car if you run over someone!). But the fact he is shaken by it may mean that someone he knows is the real hit and run driver.

I disagree. Adam believes he did it, not some one else. That's why he burned the scarf, fixed his headlight and didn't tell anyone about missing the dog and now he's fishtailing Billy online. Those are the actions of a man who believes himself to be guilty. He and every one else will learn what really happened soon, I hope and he will be relieved of his guilt, but it won't make him a better person. No hate, no bash, JMHO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 09:21AM
    #8   2013/11/12 09:32AM
    trinilisa

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote MichaelMuhneyfan:

I disagree. Adam believes he did it, not some one else. That's why he burned the scarf, fixed his headlight and didn't tell anyone about missing the dog and now he's fishtailing Billy online. Those are the actions of a man who believes himself to be guilty. He and every one else will learn what really happened soon, I hope and he will be relieved of his guilt, but it won't make him a better person. No hate, no bash, JMHO.

I think this is a great post...

#9   2013/11/12 09:34AM
    ladycam

This Adam fan love him the way he is. Too many good guys on this show Neil,Devon,Cane the list goes. They better leave my Adam alone he doesn't need to be Mr Nice guy. These s/l are so pointless humanizing and redeeming him when they know GC is boring when Adam behaves himself Team Adam no matter what. They better relieve him of this boring guilt and let him get back to being bad

#10   2013/11/12 09:43AM
    Rilynne

True Ladycam, Y&R needs Adam to be a villain. Adam is just like his father, ruthless. All shows need villians to liven things up. If it turns out someone else hit Delia how will Adam react? I don't think it will take long for him to be his old self again. But I love him!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list