List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How Long Will Sharon Keep Lying To Nick?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How Long Will Sharon Keep Lying To Nick?

Started by Charlie Big at 2013/11/11 02:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/19 08:59AM, Views: 7656, Replies: 204
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/11 02:09PM
    How Long Will Sharon Keep Lying To Nick?
    Charlie Big

What kind of a joke is Sharon anyway? If she is supposed to be helping herself, getting better, seeing a shrink, taking her meds, then why isn't she telling Nick the truth about what she did to him, Summer, Jack and Phyllis?

I don't get it. She keeps saying that she "loves" Nick, but she probably betrayed him in the worst way any woman could when she cuckholded him with his brother and then did his daddy, married him and then tried to have him declared dead, while she was tanking his company.

Oh, yea, that's right, she is Bi-Polar! Whopdido! Well, sorry that don't exactly erase what she has done. There are people lining the prison walls all over this country who are Bi-Polar and in jail for less what she has done, so that ain't no excuse for this trick at all.

Nick might be dumber than a box of rocks but that still don't give Sharon the right to take his child from him and turn her life upside down, while putting her mother in a coma, to keep her nasty little secret.

If the trick is really getting all that well and she is back on her meds and really seeing a shrink, then what is keeping the broad from coming clean with Nick about what she has done and all of the lives she has ruined?

I think that she is lying. I think that the trick is still trying to manipulate Nick back to her and dumb as he is, he won't like finding out that she kept this from him, even after she is supposed to be back on her meds and getting better.

What's standing in her way?????????????

#2   2013/11/11 03:02PM
    Re: How Long Will Sharon Keep Lying To Nick?
    Charlie Big

I keep wondering why Sharon can't face her lie. She told Dylan today that she is facing herself, so why can't she just come clean and tell Nick the truth?

#3   2013/11/11 03:07PM
    Gideon58

I have to concur here...Sharon keeps telling anyone who will listen that she's working on being a better person yet she's still living with this lie. Even when Nick confronted her about her near confession in the freezer, she still lied.

#4   2013/11/11 03:34PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Gideon58: I have to concur here...Sharon keeps telling anyone who will listen that she's working on being a better person yet she's still living with this lie. Even when Nick confronted her about her near confession in the freezer, she still lied.

Sharon is insincere, to say the least. I was astonished when she told Dylan today how she was having to face herself in her counseling with her shrink and yet when confronted by Nick with an opportunity to really come clean to him, she just flat out lied to him! That was incredible to me, in the light of all that she has said to both Dylan and Avery today. Sharon is lying through her teeth! I don't trust her at all. In fact, I don't think that she is seeing anyone. I think that she is still trying to handle all of this on her own and lying about it seeking the right help. She is coming on to Nick and trying to play it all sincere, but she if just flat out lying and everyday that she keeps this secret, it is robbing Summer and Nick and Jack and thier families of knowing the real truth! Sharon should be ashamed of herself. She doesn't have the old excuse of not taking her meds anymore either. If she isn't lying, then she should come clean.

#5   2013/11/11 03:46PM
    janetb

Quote Gideon58: I have to concur here...Sharon keeps telling anyone who will listen that she's working on being a better person yet she's still living with this lie. Even when Nick confronted her about her near confession in the freezer, she still lied.

I don't think Sharon will ever tell the truth.She wants to be with Nick and confessing about Summer would ruin that.When/if the truth comes out it will be from someone else.

#6   2013/11/11 03:52PM
    Charlie Big

Quote janetb:

I don't think Sharon will ever tell the truth.She wants to be with Nick and confessing about Summer would ruin that.When/if the truth comes out it will be from someone else.

I think that she believes that she is safe as long as Phyllis stays in a coma. That trick actually thinks that she can have Nick and lie to him and never be found out. She really doesn't love Nick, she is just desperate for his money and his name.

#7   2013/11/11 03:56PM
    GA527

This story line needs to stop now and Sharon needs to tell the truth. The is the worse kind of betrayal to Nick to continue to have him to believe that Summer is not his daughter. Sharon does not care about anyone but Sharon. Sharon will never stop trying to win Nick back. Why would she want Nick after sleeping with his brother and his father. I guess the viewer are suppose to forget about that.Sharon was his step mother.

#8   2013/11/11 05:06PM
    moocat

Am I the only one who thinks that maybe somehow that Summer will turn out to be Jack s daughter after all? Don t know if others feel this way. I was one of them that always said that she was Jack s. Maybe Sharon will confess but down the line it will be found out that Summer truly is Jack s.

#9   2013/11/11 05:16PM
    pgl35

Sharon has told so many lies I don't know how she keeps them all straight. And not just to Nick but to everyone, including her own son. She will come clean only when she is backed into a corner and forced to..I look for that to be when Phyllis wakes up. She had every chance in the world to come clean when Nick confronted her after the freezer charade..and what did she do? She lied of course.

#10   2013/11/11 05:20PM
    countryMomof4

Quote moocat: Am I the only one who thinks that maybe somehow that Summer will turn out to be Jack s daughter after all? Don t know if others feel this way. I was one of them that always said that she was Jack s. Maybe Sharon will confess but down the line it will be found out that Summer truly is Jack s.

I've always thought Summer was Jack's.

As for Sharon not confessing yet..I think she will. I want her to and she needs to.

But this is a soap and that's not how it works. Phyllis lied for 20 years about the hit and run, Nikki's been lying for about 40 years about giving birth to Dylan, and Nick lied for about 18 years about Summer.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list