List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Peanut's Name?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Peanut's Name?

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/11/11 11:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 12:22PM, Views: 2120, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/11 11:54AM
    Peanut's Name?
    FL senior fan

I thought there was a spoiler a while ago that Adam changes his son's name from Connor to AJ...Adam Junior?
    YET, they still call the baby Connor???
    Was that info just magazine bait perhaps?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 11:55AM
    #2   2013/11/11 12:03PM
    Re: Peanut's Name?
    ericlizafan

Possible! Notice how Adam never really calls him Connor though, its either peanut or his son.

#3   2013/11/11 12:13PM
    jorie

Quote ericlizafan: Possible! Notice how Adam never really calls him Connor though, its either peanut or his son.

he just changed his last name, I think I've heard him call HIM Connor ,but usually Peanut ,but that could be Michael ,HE CALLS HIS SON TRUEMAN who just turned a year ,Peanut too.

#4   2013/11/11 12:14PM
    Sylviastel

Quote jorie:
    Quote ericlizafan: Possible! Notice how Adam never really calls him Connor though, its either peanut or his son.

he just changed his last name, I think I've heard him call HIM Connor ,but usually Peanut ,but that could be Michael ,HE CALLS HIS SON TRUEMAN who just turned a year ,Peanut too.

Called him Connor once! Peanut is his nickname!

#5   2013/11/11 12:14PM
    ajsp35801

The child's name should remain Connor IMO. Now if they want to change his last name or middle name. Fine. But the fan's know him as Connor. Leave it.

#6   2013/11/11 12:15PM
    CGabriel510

Quote FL senior fan: I thought there was a spoiler a while ago that Adam changes his son's name from Connor to AJ...Adam Junior?
    YET, they still call the baby Connor???
    Was that info just magazine bait perhaps?

I haven't seen anything about Adam changing his name to Adam Jr. His name is Connor, he calls him Peanut, he has called him Conner maybe once or twice.

#7   2013/11/11 12:20PM
    jorie

Quote ajsp35801: The child's name should remain Connor IMO. Now if they want to change his last name or middle name. Fine. But the fan's know him as Connor. Leave it.

Connor is his middle name , Terrence is is his first name.DYLAN'S adopted father WAS CALLED Terry.they could drop Terrence and name him CONNOR ADAMS NEWMAN,ADAMS WAS Hopes birth name .

#8   2013/11/11 12:31PM
    ajsp35801

Quote jorie:
    Quote ajsp35801: The child's name should remain Connor IMO. Now if they want to change his last name or middle name. Fine. But the fan's know him as Connor. Leave it.

Connor is his middle name , Terrence is is his first name.DYLAN'S adopted father WAS CALLED Terry.they could drop Terrence and name him CONNOR ADAMS NEWMAN,ADAMS WAS Hopes birth name .

That's true. I stand corrected. At the end of the day whatever the kid's birth certificate says, he should still be refered to as Connor.

#9   2013/11/11 12:40PM
    Mich921

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote jorie:

That's true. I stand corrected. At the end of the day whatever the kid's birth certificate says, he should still be refered to as Connor.

I really just wish he would stop calling him peanut! lol

#10   2013/11/11 12:41PM
    hubbardfan

'Connor' is still inappropriate! The name should be changed to AJ or something other than Connor. I don't blame Adam for not calling him that...that was the name CHELSEA gave him!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list