List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and Nick at CL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon and Nick at CL

Started by 1Elvis at 2013/11/11 11:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 02:03PM, Views: 1614, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/11/11 05:31PM
    Re: Sharon and Nick at CL
    1Elvis

Quote canada gal:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Juju4MM: It does not matter how good Sharon looked today with Nick, once he finds out she tampered with the Paternity test he is not gonna forgive her and he will see her for the crazy nut she is.

There is no proof she did anything, she was seeing the ghost of Cassie and what Sharon said does not mean she did anything. The lady was sick.

I think you may be right Elvis. This paternity has dragged long enough. Jack and Summer now have a great father-daughter chemistry and I think they will leave Summer as Jack's. I also think that since Sharon hallucinated Cassie, she may have also hallucinated the paternity switch. She will tell Jack and Nick and they will get the test and they'll find out that Summer is really Jack's. Finito

Thanks I hope I am. If it's true she is Jack child this will be big. and everyday Phyllis is being forgotten and it maybe Phyllis will just be gone for good. Sharon will be ok... She always is.

#32   2013/11/12 03:51AM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Juju4MM: It does not matter how good Sharon looked today with Nick, once he finds out she tampered with the Paternity test he is not gonna forgive her and he will see her for the crazy nut she is.

There is no proof she did anything, she was seeing the ghost of Cassie and what Sharon said does not mean she did anything. The lady was sick.

I think you may be right Elvis. This paternity has dragged long enough. Jack and Summer now have a great father-daughter chemistry and I think they will leave Summer as Jack's. I also think that since Sharon hallucinated Cassie, she may have also hallucinated the paternity switch. She will tell Jack and Nick and they will get the test and they'll find out that Summer is really Jack's. Finito

I love the way you think CG!Hope this is what happens!!!

#33   2013/11/12 04:16AM
    APRIL JOY

I would love if they leave summer jacks .the Abbott's have lost so much to the Newman.I think it will come out and ShAron will tell .maybe Nick will he mad but when they see summer really is jacks.Nick will see it was all in Sharon's head and now she is on meds May be the right ones now.it seem she is like her old shelf.not the zombie she was when she first took the other meds.Avery is like Phyllis blaming everyone but herself.the thing is Avery never looked comfortable around Faith.a child can tell and Avery doesn't seem like a kid person.she always seem jumpy whenever Faith was around like she was ready to run out the door.

#34   2013/11/12 04:35AM
    Sinny

No way is this not going to come out.. sharon will be exposed

#35   2013/11/12 04:56AM
    1Elvis

Quote APRIL JOY: I would love if they leave summer jacks .the Abbott's have lost so much to the Newman.I think it will come out and ShAron will tell .maybe Nick will he mad but when they see summer really is jacks.Nick will see it was all in Sharon's head and now she is on meds May be the right ones now.it seem she is like her old shelf.not the zombie she was when she first took the other meds.Avery is like Phyllis blaming everyone but herself.the thing is Avery never looked comfortable around Faith.a child can tell and Avery doesn't seem like a kid person.she always seem jumpy whenever Faith was around like she was ready to run out the door.

Sharon will be alright. She always is and Nick will still be there for her. Summer I believe will be Jack daughter. Jack needs a daughter.

#36   2013/11/12 07:07AM
    Rilynne

Nick and Sharon have been absolutely adorable together lately. Their playfulness and tenderness with each other combined with Nick's undying protectiveness of Sharon is just too sweet. Whether these two remain lifelong BFF's or become a couple again, they are at their best when they are like this, it is so natural with these two. I do believe Sharon's secret will be exposed eventually. It's too juicy to just go away. Even if Summer is really Jack's, Sharon has this secret from Nick that will haunt her.

#37   2013/11/12 01:48PM
    Sinny

Immature and cheesy is not cute or sexy. Shick is ick.

#38   2013/11/12 02:01PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Always happy to see Nick and Sharon together.

You and me both.

#39   2013/11/12 02:03PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote canada gal:
    Quote 1Elvis:

I'm hoping the writers are going in that direction and make Jack, Summer's dad after all.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list