List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and Nick at CL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon and Nick at CL

Started by 1Elvis at 2013/11/11 11:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 02:03PM, Views: 1657, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/11 03:42PM
    Re: Sharon and Nick at CL
    Juju4MM

It does not matter how good Sharon looked today with Nick, once he finds out she tampered with the Paternity test he is not gonna forgive her and he will see her for the crazy nut she is.

#22   2013/11/11 03:52PM
    yrfan00

Quote 1Elvis: Sharon looked beautiful today in what she was wearing. And for Nick I love how he looked at her... Made me think he was noticing it as well.

I agree, I loved Shick again today!! The show is so much better when they are on. Hoping this is only the beginning of lots of Shick days to come!!

#23   2013/11/11 04:53PM
    1Elvis

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Always happy to see Nick and Sharon together.

You and me both.

#24   2013/11/11 04:55PM
    1Elvis

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Always happy to see Nick and Sharon together.

I liked Nick telling Victor ... leave it alone,Victor worries me.

I think Victor is up to something and he will ruined the whole thing.

#25   2013/11/11 04:56PM
    LJMOM812

I have really enjoyed watching these two lately. They are so good together. They have history and chemistry. I miss Shick and seeing them together is really nice. I always wanted Sharon with Nick, but she fell so hard for Adam that it seemed hopeless that they would ever get back together; but now... I think it is definitely on the horizon. To me, they are not boring at all. To me, their love was romantic and tender. But I believe Sharon will probably tell Nick about the paternity switch before they have sex. She is getting better on her meds and becoming more like her old self. I think the guilt of what she did will ultimately cause her to confess to NIck. And I hope he forgives her. BTW, I thought she looked gorgeous today. She is such a pretty woman--I just don't know how anyone could say otherwise.

#26   2013/11/11 04:58PM
    1Elvis

Quote Juju4MM: It does not matter how good Sharon looked today with Nick, once he finds out she tampered with the Paternity test he is not gonna forgive her and he will see her for the crazy nut she is.

There is no proof she did anything, she was seeing the ghost of Cassie and what Sharon said does not mean she did anything. The lady was sick.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 05:01PM
    #27   2013/11/11 05:03PM
    1Elvis

Quote yrfan00:
    Quote 1Elvis: Sharon looked beautiful today in what she was wearing. And for Nick I love how he looked at her... Made me think he was noticing it as well.

I agree, I loved Shick again today!! The show is so much better when they are on. Hoping this is only the beginning of lots of Shick days to come!!

#28   2013/11/11 05:06PM
    1Elvis

Quote LJMOM812: I have really enjoyed watching these two lately. They are so good together. They have history and chemistry. I miss Shick and seeing them together is really nice. I always wanted Sharon with Nick, but she fell so hard for Adam that it seemed hopeless that they would ever get back together; but now... I think it is definitely on the horizon. To me, they are not boring at all. To me, their love was romantic and tender. But I believe Sharon will probably tell Nick about the paternity switch before they have sex. She is getting better on her meds and becoming more like her old self. I think the guilt of what she did will ultimately cause her to confess to NIck. And I hope he forgives her. BTW, I thought she looked gorgeous today. She is such a pretty woman--I just don't know how anyone could say otherwise.

It is great seeing her back and hope they leave her alone now.

#29   2013/11/11 05:09PM
    Sinny

Quote Juju4MM: It does not matter how good Sharon looked today with Nick, once he finds out she tampered with the Paternity test he is not gonna forgive her and he will see her for the crazy nut she is.

she is going down

#30   2013/11/11 05:09PM
    canada gal

Quote 1Elvis:

There is no proof she did anything, she was seeing the ghost of Cassie and what Sharon said does not mean she did anything. The lady was sick.

I think you may be right Elvis. This paternity has dragged long enough. Jack and Summer now have a great father-daughter chemistry and I think they will leave Summer as Jack's. I also think that since Sharon hallucinated Cassie, she may have also hallucinated the paternity switch. She will tell Jack and Nick and they will get the test and they'll find out that Summer is really Jack's. Finito

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list